Clinic?

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 35

 

 

You got out of the bus and followed Simon. He wouldn't say a word throughout the whole ride. You looked up and read 'Clinic' and stopped. Simon saw you stop and looked at you.

“Clinic? ” you said.

“What?.. if I told you.. you wouldn't come...” Simon looked at you.

“Ok.. im going home... I didn't go to work for this...” you started walking back but Simon grabbed you by the arm.

“No... we are going in and getting your hand checked.” he said seriously.

“There’s nothing wrong.... it'll heal in no time..” You sighed.

“If it's nothing... than why don't you get it checked to make sure.” he said annoyed now.

“Im not going to pay god knows how much just to 'Make sure', Simon.... if its that bad I would go get it checked myself ” you argued. The last thing you need is to spend the money you don't have on something that's not worthy of.

“Hana... lets just go.. why are you so stubborn.... if it's the money you’re worried about … than don’t worry.. I’ll pay the fees...” Simon was now frustrated.

“Whats it to you anyways?... why do you care?” you asked. Simon let go of your hand. That hit him hard and he became upset.

“Because it was my fault!” He answered.

“No it wasn't..... I was the one who was in the middle of the road.... it was my own fault..” you said

“So it was that night.....” Simon said softly. He knew it was but hearing you admit it made him feel worse. You sighed. I wasn't supposed to say that.

“I was supposed to protect you..... but I failed...” He looked really upset. You felt bad now.

“Look Simon.. if it wasn’t for you.. I could have been worse... maybe even dead now.” You said and Simon stiffened at the thought.

“Can you at least get it checked... not for you.. but for me.. to make me feel at ease..” Simons eyes looked guilty.

“Please....” He finished. You sighed.

“If it makes you feel better...” you puffed your cheeks and walked in the clinic and Simon felt better. You got your hand checked and the Doctor said you just twisted it and he wrapped it right for you.

“You should have came in earlier.... it would have healed faster..” The Doctor said. You looked at Simon and he was giving you the 'I told you' glare. You shook your head.

“Just don't put any pressure on it and don't lift anything big...” The Doctor said. You thanked the Doctor and left.

“You haven't eaten right?... lets go for lunch... than ice cream..” He said while looking straight.

“Ok..” you answered. You guys ate and went to an ice cream stand. The stand next to it was selling phone chains. You looked at the chains while waiting for the ice creams. Simon saw a butterfly one that caught his eye.

“Isn't this pretty..” he asked.

“Yea it is...” you smiled and couldn't take your eyes off of it. It was blue and green and it was very detailed.

“I'll get this please..” he told the Ahjumma. You looked at Simon as if questioning him.

“You liked it..” he simply answered.

“Huh.. no it's ok... you don't..” you started.

“It's my late Christmas present..” he said. You didn't argue and accepted it. You put it on your phone and smiled. Simon felt good seeing your smile. You guys ate ice cream while going home. You guys entered to be greeted by Jisu and Youngwon laying on he sofa. Jisu stood up and than held his head.

“Where were you guys?” Youngwon asked.

“Someone named Youngwon spilled about me hurting my hand last night and Simon forced me to get it checked.... remind me to never tell you anything... you sorta say everything when your drunk..” you made a face. Youngwon hid his face.

“Hehe.. sorry?” Youngwon apologized while covering half of his face with a pillow. You shook your head.

“Hana.. your hurt.. when..where.. how..” Jisu asked forgetting about his own pain.

“Dr said it was nothing.. no worries...” you comforted. Simon gave you he look and you gave him one too.

“Oh ..ok than..” Jisu said and than held his head again.

“Ughh.... Hana.. save me.... I'm about to die..” Jisu complained. You shook your head.

“You guys sit.... I'll make some soup..” you entered the kitchen and started making the soup. Jisu and Youngwon ate while Simon wasn't hungry since he just ate with you. It was 1pm and Jisu was at the auto shop while you, Simon and Youngwon watched TV. Someone knocked and you got up to open it.

You were greeted by a smiling Kikwang and Yoseob.

“Hana..” Yoseob chimed.

“Hey..” you giggled.

“Come on in..” you opened the door wider. Simon and youngwon looked up to the door and saw Kikwang and Yoseob entering.

“Hello..” Kikwang and Yoseob greeted.

“Hey..” Youngwon and Simon greeted back.

“What happened to your hand?” Yoseob grabbed your wrapped hand and looked at it.

“Oh it's nothing.. I just fell..” you smiled and they nodded.

“Yea.. being Hana.. it's possible..” Kikwang teased. Simon was burning a hole through Yoseob because he was still holding your hurt hand.

“So what bring you guys?..” you asked.

“We left to the flower shop earlier to see you but Daehyun said you couldn't come to work today.. so we came here..” Kikwang answered and Yoseob nodded his head. You led them to sit on the sofa and you left to bring some juice for them to drink. It was awkward with the boys and they couldn't wait for you to hurry back.

“Here you go..” you gave all four boys juice.

“So whats up..” you said as you sat down. Kikwang hesitated at first.

“Well you know Dongwoon's birthday is after tomorrow on Tuesday. We are going to throw him a surprise party..... we already talked about this and your coming Hana..” he eyed you and you nodded.

“Everyone should be there by 8.... It's going to be at Doojoons place.... and Hyunseung will bring Dongwoon at 9... it won't be long... and just close family and friends...” Kikwang finished. He than turned to face Youngwon and Simon.

“Of course you guys are invited as well...” He smiled. Yoseob mentally made a face. For some reason he didn't like Simon much.

“Do you want me to come pick you up?” Yoseob asked you.

“No it's ok.... i'll have one of the boys take me ..” you smiled.

“Ok.. just call me if you need me..” Yoseob said as he held your hand. He peeked at Simon and saw him glaring. I knew it... Yoseob thought.

“Ok than.. we will see you there.. take care..” Kikwang said and started walking out. They entered the car and Yoseob let out a huff.

“What?” Kikwang asked.

“I think that Simon dude likes Hana...” Yoseob said frustrated.

“I think so too... but hopefully our plan will work..” Kikwang smiled.

“I hope so too..”

 

it was a bit awkward after Kikwang and Yoseb left.

“Alright.. time for me to go to work... see you later Hana..” Youngwon got up from the his seat and left. Simon left to his room to do something. You thought for a second. The house looks like a mess... I should get up and clean it.. you started cleaning the living room with one hand. You vacuumed the carpet and wiped the tables. You than moved to the kitchen. You cleaned the counter tops than you started sweeping the floor when Simon came in and saw you using one hand and had a hard time with the other. What is she doing? He walked towards you and took the broom from you.

“Huh.. what.. why...” You asked. Simon looked at you. He soften at yoour confused innocent look.

“I'll clean.. you go and sit...” he said and continued sweeping. You were in aww. He hated cleaning but he would do it for you since you were hurt.

“It's okay... I can sweep..” you said.

“Did you not hear the Dr....” Simon sighed than dragged you to sit on the chair.

“Just sit.. ok..” He said and finished sweeping. He than started on the dishes. You looked at him as he cleaning the dishes nicely. He was focusing do hard on getting them clean and it made you giggle.

“What?... does it look funny?” he asked.

“Yea..” you nodded. Simon was in disbelief but chuckled when he saw you giggling.

“Aishhh..” he continued. You waited a bit before asking.

“Simon.... why are you doing this?” you asked without thinking. Simon stoped for a second than continued cleaning.

“Doing what?..” he asked. You hesitated at first but Simon knew what you meant.

“The dishes....” you answered although it wasn't what you wanted to ask.

“Might as well enjoy it since it doesn't happen much....” he smiled to you than his smile fell as soon as he faced forward again. He knew what you meant but he himself doesn't know how to answer it because he doesn't know. He doesn't like you, but he hates seeing you all touchy with the other guys. He won't make an effort to see you because your always there, but he feels weird when he doesn't see you. I know I don't love her...... but I think i'm getting attached to her somehow... Simon thought.