Beach House

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

 

Chapter 39

 

Hyuna and Ga Yoon left and you were left with the boys.

“Are you really going?” Youngwon asked you. Totally forgetting that Simon is there.

“Uhh... yea I guess...” you said. Youngwon sighed. His heart was telling him that it's a bad idea.

“What if Junhyung goes?...” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“I don't think he will...”

“What... if... he does..” youngwon repeated. You hesitated for a bit.

“Daniel will go nuts if he finds out.... you know how much he dislikes Junhyung... Daniel was the one who had the hardest time trying to pick you up from your fall when you broke up with Junhyung.” Youngwon came closer to you.

“I know... but it's not like im getting back with Jun....” you mumbled. Youngwon sighed again.

“Ok.. it's your decision...” youngwon ruffled your hair and left. You just sat and thought about if it was okay to go or not. What happened between her and Junhyung? Simon wanted to ask but it was none of his business.

“You don't have to go with me Simon if you don't want to...” you looked at him while he was watching TV on the sofa. He looked up at you.

“It's fine....” you smiled.

“No it's okay... a little vacation won't kill..”

“Well if you think of it that way... ok than...” you nodded. Inati finally came and you asked him if you can go. He hesitated at first.

“Just you and the girls... and ken and Leo.. and who else?” he asked.

“And... Maybe Yoseob and the boys.....” you trailed off. Inati sighed.

“Simon too!!” you blurted. Inati looked at Simon and Simon looked at you.

“He agreed to come with me..” you smiled.

“Yea I'm going with her...” Simon looked at Inati. Inati was planning on letting you go but having Simon go was even better.

“Ok.. If Simon goes than you can go..” a smile grew on your face. But disappeared when you saw Inati looking weird. You walked to him.

“Inati... are you okay?” you asked as you touched his forehead. He removed your hand slowly and smiled.

“I'm fine.. just a little headache...” he ruffled your hair and left to his room. You touched the top of your head.

“If my hair could speak it would sue you guys for abusing it so much..” you mumbled and walked to your room to pack. Simon chuckled at your cuteness.

You couldn't sleep so you opened your laptop and caught up on your show. CL called you and you told her you were watching your drama and she decided to watch it too. You watched episode after episode until you fell asleep.

 

The next day Simon woke you up at 8 and you were in a deep slumber.

“Hana...Hana.. aissh... it's ten already.... you'd think you just slept..” he removed your laptop from the bed and than your blanket and you didn't budge a bit.

“Hana.. HANA...” Simon shook you and you got up to a sitting position with your eyes closed. Half of your hair was covering your face.

“Hmm..” you mumbled half asleep.

“Ken called... he said they'll be here in 30 minutes.. and your still sleeping..” he removed the hair from your face and saw that you still had your eyes closed and your lips pouted.

“Mmm okay..” you held out five fingers near his face.

“Five more minutes...” you fell back down on the bed and slept.

“Is she serious?” Simon wondered. He gave you five more minutes than decided to get you up. He pulled you by your arm and made you walk to your bathroom sink. You were still half asleep.

“Yah.. Hana.. what time did you sleep last nite?” Simon asked as he gathered your hair to the back of your head.

“Late..... way too late..” you mumbled. Simon shook his head and turned the sink on. He washed your face and you gasped and opened your eyes when you had contact with the cold water. Simon chuckled.

“Now I know what to do next time....” …

you glared at him.

“Ok wash up.. Ken and CL should be here any time.” He left out of your bathroom. You got ready and put a sweater on. You took your big bag/purse that had your extra clothes and laid down on the sofa.

“Want some?” Simon held up his cereal. You shook your head and closed your eyes.

“Don't close your eyes.... you'll just sleep again..” he eyed you.

“I know... thats the point..”

Simon opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. CL and Ken finally came. CL was wearing sunglasses while Ken was smiling like an idiot.

“Whats with the shades?....” You asked with one eye open. CL walked to you with a mad face. She took of her shades and pointed at her dark under eye circles.

“See that... that's your fault Miss. Im going to continue watching the drama 'Innocent man tonight'....” she said with a bit of attitude.

“How is that my fault?..” you chuckled. She continued mimicking your voice.

“You should see Song Joong-ki .. he is so perfect... he's catching up to Won bin...” She gave you a look.

“Do you know how tempting that was?... you made me stay up with you till 5 watching that drama!..” she said. You chuckled and Simon gave her a 'Wtf' look.

“What?.. don't give me that look... have you seen him in 'Innocent man'?...” she asked him. Simon shook his head.

“Well let me tell you something... what you'd want to do to him is not so innocent...” She stuck her shades back on and smiled when she saw you cracking up on the sofa.

“Breath..Hana.. breath..” ken was teaching you while you calmed down a bit.

 

“You guys didn't sleep till 5?... no wonder it took CL yrs to get up and get ready..” Ken looked at you guys.

“Hana too..” Simon glared at you guys.

“Ok.. lets go... You have the address right?” Ken asked. You gave him the address and Simon took your Bag.

“I got it...” he said as he head out. You guys got in CL's car and Ken drove to the beach house. You guys got there and Hyuna opened the door for you guys.

“Hey... had a safe drive?” She smiled.

“Yea..” Simon answered. And he smiled at her. Does he really like her? You wondered. You wouldn't blame him. Hyuna had the looks and the personality. You entered the living room to be greeted by Yoseob and Dongwoon.

“Hannaaaa” Dongwoon smiled and gave you a big hug. Simon cleared his throat and Dongwoon let go.

“Hey .” Dongwoon greeted Simon and Simon nodded. Yoseob wanted to piss off Simon.

“Haannaaa...” he walked to you and hugged you from behind. Yoseob saw Simon Stiffen and he smirked.

“You can put these up here..” Hyuna lead Simon and ken to the rooms. You guys all ate brunch and than Ga Yoon and Dojoon arrived the same time Leo and Sunny did.

“Hey Guys..” Doojoon greeted. And you guys all greeted them.

“So you decided to come?..” Ken smiled towards Leo.

“Only because Sunny wanted to ....” He said and sunny blushed.

“Leo and Sunny you guys can share a room..” Hyuna started and They blushed.

“Ga yoon and Doojoon can have a room too...” Hyuna smiled and Doojoon gave Ga Yoon a peck which earned him a smack on the arm.

“Simon, ken , Yoseob and Dongwoon... you guys get a room. And us girls get a room...” she finished.

“Waee?... you have a lot of rooms here Hyuna..” Yoseob complained.

“Becuase it would be fun to have a lot of people in one room... it'll be boring with just 2.. right?.. you guys can have the master bedroom...” she said.

“OK!” Yoseob smiled. The Master bedroom was 1/3 of the house and Yoseob was satisfied.

Simon wasn't liking the fact that he had to share a room with the boys, but he was just glad Junhyung didn't show up. It was an hour before sunset when you left to the beach.

You went through the back door and you saw the view of the beach. It was so beautiful you just found yourself near the water. It was way too cold to swim in it so you just sat and observed as the sun set down.

 

“Why are you here alone?” you heard a voice near you. Simon took a seat next to you and put a small blanket on your back.

“Thanks..” you smiled and returned to look at the face.

“Isn't it beautiful?” you started. Simon just kept his eyes on you.

“Yea..”

“I wish I could see the sun set everyday like this..”

“How about we move?” We.... you looked at Simon but than he chuckled.

“Yea?..” you laughed. It was silent for a bit and Simon was just enjoying the time with you.

“Hana....” you looked at Simon but he kept looking forward.

“It may not be any of my business... but what happened between you and Junhyung?” he asked you off guard.

“Junhyung?....” you hesitated at first.

“Lets just say it didn't work out...” you nodded.

“Is their a chance you will ever go back to him?” he asked. Why is he being so curios?

“No...” you said bluntly.

“Are you sure?” he looked you in the eyes.

“I'm positive...”

Simon smiled and faced forward. That somehow made him feel much better.

“What are you guys doing... we are going to start the fire... lets go..” Ken said out of breath.

You guys all gathered in the back near the beach. The boys started the fire and they grilled meat. You guys sat at the small bench and it was really cloudy.

“I think it's going to rain...” Hyuna said and you all nodded.

“OoOoh here hana.. try it..” Ken came to you with a piece of meat. You opened your mouth and he fed you. Id rather have herhave a boyfriend than to stay like this.. having one man being all over her is better than all of these idiots on her Simon thought.

“Mmm.. that tastes good..” you nodded.

“Leo cooked that ...”

You looked up at Leo to see him grilling.

“I told you he was a great cook...” you said.

“So hana... you aren't dating anyone.. right?” Ga Yoon asked. Hyuna looked at you and you shook your head. And than she smiled in relief.

“No... im not..” they all nodded. It began to rain really hard.

“Aww man.. totally killing the mood here!” Yoseob yelled to the sky.

“Come on.. lets go inside.... We'll catch a cold..” Hyuna led you guys to the house. Simon went up to change his clothes and The boys were watching TV while you girls prepared the snacks.

“Ahh... Dongwoon... I can't believe you left your inhaler.... I had to come here and it was raining... the road was really bad.....” you heard a familiar voice and Hyuna smiled. You walked to the living room to see Junhyung ruffling Dongwoon's hair.