Alone

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

chapter 54

 



Jessica entered the apartment while carrying what looked like a huge bag/luggage. wow... i wonder how long shes plannig on staying? You thought.
"I'll be leaving in 30 minutes... i just have to pack real quick..." Inati informed you.
"And Jessica... make yourself at home ..." he smiled and left to his room.
You stood there awkwardly and Jessica broke the silence.
"Oppa! wheres your room?" she said excitedly and held Simons arm. You mentally rolled your eyes and walked to your room. It was way to awkward for you and you wondered how can Simon allow her to stay here and he knew what happened between you guys.

 

Inati came in your room to bid you farewell than left the apartment. You went to get a glass of water and sighed in relief when no one was in the living room or kitchen. You drank water and started walking back to your room when you heard Jessica and Simon's voices from his room. Is she planning on sleeping there?.. yea.. you weren’t going to lie, that did make you jealous but you weren’t going to admit it.

 

you decided to just go to sleep and not think about what was happening in the room.
"So this is your room... not bad but i liked your room back in town.... it was more like you..." Jessica said as she looked around Simons room. He was a bit surprised to see Jessica today, she visited the auto shop while Inati was there and told him she was here to see Simon since tomorrow is his birthday. Inati being the nice person he is, told her she can stay with you guys. That it wasn’t right for Simons friend who is a girl to be out alone. Jessica was excited to sleep under the same roof as Simon so she agreed. Simon wouldn't mind but he just didn’t want Jessica over because he knew how she is with you.
"Oohh... im sleeping here!" Jessica jumped on the bed and landed on her back. Simon sighed and took an extra blanket and pillow.
"Ill sleep on the couch....-__-..." he left the room and closed the door before Jessica can say anything.



"Hana.... wake up... its 9:20.... u got 40 minutes to get to work~~" Youngwon sang as he lightly shook you.
"Ugghhh.... i dont wanna get up... i couldn’t sleep last night...." you mumbled lazily and pulled the covers a bit higher.
"Was sleeping beauty not able to sleep because of maleficent?..." Youngwon joked and you busted out laughing which made him laugh. you sat up with a smile.
"I really wasn't in the mood but that was funny...." you got up and started walking to your bathroom but stopped and turned around.
"And to answer your question... yes.." you said and Youngwon chuckled.
You were walking out of your room when Simon came out of his room all dressed up and it looked like he was sneaking out.. You honestly hated this and wondered if she slept in there with him... Simon froze when he saw you and you acted normal.
"Morning...." you casually smiled and walked to the living room.
"Here.." Youngwon handed you a cup of iced coffee and you smiled widely.
"Thanks" you took a sip and shivered.
"Its not good to drink that first thing in the morning..." Simon scolded as he got a bowl out.
"Its cold outside .. you should drink something warm...." he finished.
"Feels like Inati is here even if he isnt.. " you chuckled as you put your shoes on.
"Wheres Jessica? is she out?" Youngwon asked and you put your other shoe on slowly so you can listen. Simon hesitated at first but than spoke.
"Uh .... no . she's still sleeping in the room.." he said and looked at you. you frowned a bit and quickly put your shoe on. Youngwon nodded and stood up.
"Lets go.. i dont want to be late..." you faked a smile and left. But Simon can see through that smile and sighed. She probably thinks we slept In the same room....

You finished work at the flower shop and you didn’t want to go home to see Jessica there, so you went to the auto shop. but to your surprise Jessica was sitting on the sofa playing with her phone. you were about to walk out when you heard Jisu call your name.
"Haannnaaa!!" he walked towards you and gave you a hug.
"Ive missed you..." he said with a pout.
"You just saw her..." Daniel blurted.
"Nu.uh..I didn’t see her all day yesterday!.. ok?.." Jisu argued and grabbed your hand to walk you towards where he was working.
"Did she say anything to you? .. do u want me to tell her she's hideous?" he whispered to you and you giggled at his choice of words.
"No she didn’t.. and no thank you... last thing i need is drama.." you answered. An hour passed and Youngwon came by to the auto shop because the restaurant was a bit slow in business since it was really cold today. and Jessica would always be by Simons side.


You were sitting on the sofa when Jessica came and sat next to you.
"Hey...” She spoke softly and you looked up and turned to face her. Simon saw her sit next to you and started waking towards you guys. He didn't want Jessica to say something stupid.

“I know we got off at the wrong start and i said things that i shouldn’t have... but id like for us to start on a new page..... what do you say?.." she smiled and you weren’t sure if she was being serious until she waited for a while for your answer.
"Ok..Yea.. Sure.. " you smiled.....For Simon.... you thought.. Simon smiled in relief when he over heard your conversation and walked back to working on a car seat. That's the Jessica I know... and Hana always forgives.... He smiled to himself.


"Well... you know how today is Simons birthday?" she whispered to you and you nodded.
"Yea... i was planning on surprising him later with the boys..." you answered.
"How about we go out and have fun first?! ...." she smiled.
"Lets all go out!" Jessica said excitedly and stood up looking at everyone.
"Yea? anyone up for it?" she asked.
"I have work.." Jisu answered.
"Me too.." Daniel continued working on a car. She looked at you sadly and you felt bad.
"I have work in an hour too..... but ill see if Ravi can take my shift.." you answered and took your phone out to call.
"Birthday boy must go out~~.." Jessica sang and looked at Simon who looked at Daniel.
"Yea you should go out.... Business is slow anyways.." Daniel informed Simon and Jessica smiled. If hana is going ... so am i... Youngwon thought. You hanged up on the phone and spoke.
"Ok Ravi said he's free and he will take my shift..." you smiled.
"Ill go to..." Youngwon smiled and sat next to you and you mouthed him a 'Thank you' and he nodded.

"Oh... i hate rides!" Youngwon complained as you four walked in the amusement park.
"They are so fun!" Jessica shivered and rubbed her hands together.
Simon saw that she was cold and took his coat off and put it on her.
"Thanks Oppa..." she smiled and he nodded.
"Are you cold? Want my jacket?" he asked and was about to take his jacket off.
"No.. than you will freeze to death.." you both laughed.
"Bad day to go out.... it looks like it's going to snow..." Youngwon blew air out of his lungs.
"Its not that cold but i think it will rain later.." Simon replied. He didn't say much through out the day. He won a teddy bear at one of the shooting games for Jessica. Although shes the one that kept insisting. You saw her clinging on his arm. She was beautiful and pretty much what every guy wanted. You felt dumb for thinking that Simon would go for you when he has someone like Jessica with him.

 

Youngwon hated rides but he went on them for you because he didn’t want you to go on alone or not to go on at all. You both also bought matching T shirts. Simon looked at You as you laughed at the funny comments that Youngwon kept blurting and found himself smiling at your laugh. Jessica caught Simon and her heart broke at the thought that Simon might like you.

“Let's go eat.. im hungry..” She smiled and you guys agreed. You guys entered and sat at a table for 4.

“Im going to the bathroom first..” you stood up.

“Oh me too... lets go..” Jessica followed you. It was silent between Simon and Youngwon but Youngwon broke the silence.

 

“Are you and Jessica... like a thing?..” Youngwon asked.

“No.... why do you ask....” Simon asked casually.

“Because your acting like it..”

“Like what?” Simon replied.

“Acting all lovey with with Jessica.... People can get the wrong idea....” Youngwon said with a Duh tone.

“What are you talking about?..” Simon said innocently.

“Don't play dumb.... I know you know Hana's feelings.... and I know you like her too.... but since Jessica came, your acting as if Hana doesn't exist.... does she mean nothing to you now since Jessica is here?... i'm sure Hana feels horrible now.... it's the reason why I came....” Youngwon looked at Simon in the eyes.
“Are you afraid that Hana will get jealous?...” Simon asked bluntly. Youngwon looked at Simon in disbelief.

“You know what.... I don't even know why I started.... just don't come to me when Hana gets over you cuz your an that lets his pride get in the way...” Youngwon shook his head.

“She has no one....” Simon replied after a couple of seconds.

“Jessica has no one... Her only family is in the army... i've known her for a very long time and she is like family to me....” Simon finished.

 

“Well it's obvious she doesn't see you as family.... more like a lover.... and i'm sure you know that..” Youngwon replied.

“More reasons to be careful with her.... I don't want to hurt her..” Simon answered.

“That's still not an excuse to act like this... you're just leading Jessica on...Unless you do want to lead her on....” Youngwon raised an eyebrow indicating Simon likes Jessica.

“It's not like that.... they are both just sisters of my close friends...” Simon sighed.

“Sure... than stop acting like that... your accidentally leading both girls on because they are your friends sisters... Well hate to break the news to you but Hana isn't Jessica, if you don't like Hana than stop leading her on, i'm sure she wouldn't want you to act that way because you pity her for liking you..” Youngwon was going fierce mode.

“Is this because I spent the day with Jessica....” Simon raised an eyebrow.

“And ignored Hana all day...” Youngwon snapped his finger.

“I didn't ignore her....”

“Yea you did..”

“If Hana and Jessica both wanted to go on a ride... who would you go on with?” Simon asked.  

 

(Double update!.. Thanks for being patient guys!)