wrong feelings

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 60

 

“Why are we going again?...” Daniel asked unsure. Simon looked at Inati and He looked at Daniel.

“Because Hana needs to relax and smell fresh air...” Inati answered. Daniel nodded but he felt like something was fishy.

“Oh by the way... I spoke with CL.. she'll meet us there....” Youngwon informed the boys.

“Alright.. im going to go to the shop to look over some papers.... you guys wake up Hana and head out” Inati ordered.

“And Be careful...” He looked at Simon and left.

 

“I'll go wake up hana..” Youngwon walked to your room.

“Hana.... Hana....” Youngwon shook you but you turned the other side and continued sleeping.

“Daniel!..” Youngwon called for Daniel.

“She won't get up?..” Daniel asked as he got in your room and Youngwon shook his head. Daniel pulled you into a sitting position and you didn't even bulge. He wrapped your arms around his neck and put one arm behind your knees. He carried you bridal style to the living room sofa. Simon stiffened when he saw you in Daniels arms and he hated it.

“Hana...Hana... wake up..” Youngwon tried again.

“Five more minutes” you mumbled and got into a fetus position.

“Come on.. were going to go to Danie'ls family cabin!” Youngwon tried to sound excited.

“Ok.. have fun..” You mumbled still half asleep. It was like a nightmare to you. No one let you sleep peacefully. Dejavu.... All three boys thought at the same time.

 

“You're coming too.... -__-'....” Youngwon replied.

“I don't want to ….” You furrowed your eyebrows and tried to go back to sleep.

“Yes you do...” Youngwon argued.

“After I sleep...” You mumbled.

“She's totally out of it.... She's always the one dying to go on trips.... maybe we should have made her stay up until 1am not 3..... she's on three hours of sleep...” Youngwon sighed.

“Let me...” Daniel moved Youngwon and sat on the sofa edge. Simon raised an eyebrow thinking how is this possible.

“Hana.... it won't be fun without you.. you have to come with us... are you really going to let me spend the morning with these boring people?..come on.. for me?..” You squinted your eyes and saw Daniel in front of you pouting.

“But im soo sleepy....” You complained.

“The ride is a bit long.. so you can sleep in the car... .. you don't have to change now... you can do that when we get there... Come on i'll help you..” Daniel said and you nodded. He than pulled you into a sitting position.

“I'll go get your jacket and shoes....” He informed you and you nodded again.

“Wow.. he did it...” Youngwon smiled amazed and Simon mentally scoffed.

“I'll go pack her girl stuff...” Youngwon exhaled and left to your room. Simon looked at you and you were fast asleep. How is this normal?..... He chuckled at your condition. Daniel came back and skidded to a stop.

“Asleep?.. already..” He chuckled and started putting your jacket on. He put your socks on and shoes. Simon was watching Daniels every move and he didn't know if he felt relief that you had someone who loves you like Daniel or if he felt sad knowing he can't. Daniel walked you to his car and you sleepily went in the back seat.

“Simon take the front seat... I'll sit next to Hana so she can use my shoulder...” Youngwon sat next to you.

You stirred in your sleep and woke up but didn't open your eyes. You moved a bit and noticed you weren't on your bed. You opened your eyes and sat up.

“Where the ...” You were confused to where you were but realized after a second where. It was the room you slept in whenever you guys came to Daniels family cabin. It was a small room with 2 small beds in it. It was a bit empty with little designs here and there. You walked out of the room and into the bathroom next door. After fleshing up you walked into the living room and found CL and Youngwon watching tv.

“Your up!” CL squealed from the sofa.

“CL?.” you asked shocked.

“Surprise!?..” She smiled and you chuckled and walked to sit next to her.

“Am I missing something?...” You asked.

“Nope not really... just wanted to surprise you.. although I almost gave it away yesterday...” She laughed guiltily and youngwon shook his head.

“Where'e everyone?” You looked around.

“Daniel's in the kitchen …. and I think Simon's in the room changing..” Youngwon answered.

“What about inati and Jisu?” you asked.

“They're coming later tonight..” He explained and you nodded. Simon walked in the living room and you made eye contact for a second.

“Did you sleep well?...” Daniel came in with a smile. You smiled and was about to answer but youngwon beat you to it.

“It's 12pm.... of course she did..” He scoffed and you gave him a look.

“Yes I did..” you answered.

“Good.. now lets go eat..” you all ate rice and some simple side dishes that Daniel cooked. Than you guy sat and watched TV. An hour later, You were on your way out of the bathroom and stopped when you heard a voice coming out of a room.

 

“She's with Yuri?...” You heard Simon talk on the phone.

“Ok.. thanks David.. I owe you.. just tell Jessica I said to stay with Yuri until I tell her she can go home.... yea... ok ill talk to you later..” Simon hung up the phone and you quickly walked to the living room. By 3pm you were all tired of watching TV and started chatting.

 

“Let' go out...” CL urged and you all went out to the front of the cabin. There was a small fire place and trees everywhere and it was pretty much in the middle of the forest except there was a railroad to the highway.

 

You were quite the whole day and so was Simon. You all were admiring the beautiful view however Everyone felt the coldness In the air and CL looked at Youngwon.

“You said Inati was doing this so Hana and Simon can make up....but I don't think it's working....” She said unsure as she saw you walking around touching the plants while Simon was sitting on a chair and Daniel was looking at you from afar.

“Yea.. I can see that.. Inati knows they've been awkward with each other lately.. and he wanted us to come along so it's not obvious... but Daniel thinks were here to relax....” Youngwon chuckled.

“But between me and you.....somethings fishy..” he squinted his eyes and CL shook her head.

“Just think of a plan..” CL sighed.

“I'm way ahead of you..” Youngwon smirked and walked towards you guys.

 

“We should get the fire started and get ready to start cooking for later..” Youngwon spoke and you all looked at him.

“I'll get this place organized... and Daniel since you know where the closest market is.... you go get the ingredients for dinner....” He started.

“I'll go with Daniel!” CL chirped catching on Youngwons plan. You looked at her surprised at her reacion.

“I need to get some girl stuff..” She lied and Daniel blushed a bit and they both left with the car.

“Simon can you look for sticks to start the fire.....” Youngwon asked and Simon nodded.

“Hana help out Simon... since you know this place a bit and you guys won't get lost...” Youngwon smiled and you sighed in defeat. I know what your doing Youngwon.. you squinted your eyes but nodded.

“Your welcome.... It's your chance... make it work ..” Youngwon whispered to Simon and left.

You walked a few ft into the forest with Simon and picked up a few sticks. However Neither of you have said a word to each other. You also kept your distance and walked a few ft in front of Simon.

 

“You know they did this on purpose because of how we are....” Simon started.

“Yea..” You continued walking and picked a stick up and held it with the other sticks in your hand.

“Than how about we stop acting this way and put everyone out of their miseries..” You heard Simon say and you stopped walking. You turned around and saw Simon standing looking at you seriously.

 

“Stop acting?... Who said I was acting?.. and why are you making it seem like it's my fault?..” You asked in disbelief making simon sigh. You turned around and started walking when he didn't anwer.

“I'm just saying that ...” Simon started but you turned around and cut him off.

“You accused me of something I didn't do..” You blurted.

“I was in a moment of anger .. ...” He replied taking a step foreword.

“Ok.. I understand... but until now you still haven't even apologize..” You replied and Simon paused. That's because I wanted you to back away from me... He wanted to say.

“Which proves that you don't believe me and your not sorry ...” You sternly said and turned around to walk but Simon held your arm back.

“Are you that angry?... to the point you hate me?..” He asked with a pokerface.

“Yes...” you blurted and turned around.

“No you don't...” He scoffed. You couldn't believe how arrogant he's being.

“Yes I do... and I want nothing to do with you...” You turned around an started walking. After a couple of seconds you heard Simon yelp and a loud thump followed by leaves crushing. You turned around and didn't see Simon anywhere and you panicked.

“Simon?...” You called out nervously.

You walked to where he was and saw that he had fell into a big whole that was about 2 ft deep and Simon was lying on the floor holding onto his ankle.

 

“Simon!..” you gasped and jumped into the hole and knelt down beside him.

“Are you ok?..” you asked worriedly. Although Simon has done everything he can so you can dislike him, he couldn't help but smile when he saw that you were worried for him.

“Why are you smiling?..” You asked.

“I Told you you don't hate me...” He said and you scoffed.

“Are you kidding me?....” You clenched your teeth and stood up.

“This isn't funny.. you can't joke about something like this...” you turned to leave. Simon was confused, he wasn't joking he actually tripped and hurt his ankle.

“Hey.. wait..” he tried to get up and you turned around looking furious.

“I'm just curious... why do you still care?.. you said it yourself.. that I didn't apologize because I don't believe you.... so why don't you hate me?..” He asked softly.

“Do you want me to hate you? Is that it?...” You asked taking Simon off guard.

“Is this because you're still upset with me over what happened?... You think im like you to dislike someone that easily... and for untrue reasons?...” You took a step closer to him.

“Since this subject is opened.. let me just say this... I can't stand the fact your upset over what happened..... if you want to dislike me because of something I actually did... or because of who I am or how I look....go ahead... I couldn't care less...” You raised your head and furrowed you eyebrows.

“But the fact that I did not hurt Jessica and yet you still blame me is killing me...” your yes started to water and you looked hurt. Simon soften as he saw how upset you were. He didn't know that you were hurting because of this. He just wanted you to dislike him... he didn't think it would get to you like this

.

“This is the last time im saying this....If you want to Believe it or not... it's your choice.. but I wouldn't hurt any one.. especially someone who is special to you..” a tear was threatening to fall so you quickly wiped it.

“I know... ….I know...” Simon said softly and took a step towards you.

 

“You.. knew?..yet you...” You gawked in disbelief and took a step backwards.

“I'm sorry... I knew after you left the apartment it wasn’t you.... and I know what I said was wrong” … Simon took a deep breath and gathered all his strength to say the words he's about to say.

“But I didn't apologize because I like someone else and I didn't want you to get hurt … and I wanted you to stop liking me.... even if it took you hating me...” He sighed and you were surprised with his answer. He didn't want me to like him that bad... because he likes someone else... you thought.

 

“Sorry Hana I don't have feelings for you.. I like someone else..don't waste your time.....” You started.

“These simple words were all you had to say.... instead of making it such a big deal....” You finishd and sat on a big rock.

“I know.. i'm sorry.. I didn't mean what I said to you that day...” He sincerely apologized.

“You don't have to forgive me now... but I don't want us to be strangers.... ” he sat near you. You nodded and you weren't going to lie to yourself You didn't expect this at all. Why is it when ever you liked someone they always liked someone else.

“Are we ok?..” Simon asked as he looked at you.

“Yea..i guess...” You stood up.

“We should head back...the sun will set any minute...” you patted the dust off your pants.

“Yea ok....” Simon stood up and you started walking.

“If it makes you feel better.. I don't have feelings for you anymore...” You assured him and he faked a smile and nodded.

“Thats good..” He lied. He did want you to stop liking him, but acknowledging it was harder then he thought it would be.

“My feelings won't allow me to like someone who doesn't feel the same way....” You explained and he mentally agreed as he remembered your story with Daniel. It's for the best Simon.... He comforted himself.

 

(Dun dun dun....... wow... I should go to sleep! It's 4;30 now..lol...)