Presents

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 23

 

 

Simon was sitting close to you on the sofa. He leaned towards you slowly. You just froze and stared at him. Your heart was beating quickly you felt like it was going to explode. Simon face was only a few inches away from yours. Simon cupped your right cheek with his right hand. *Is he going to ….* you thought.

 

Simon furrowed his eyebrows than slightly moved his thump back and forth as to wipe something off your cheek.

“You had a little something there...” Simon said and removed his hand and leaned back on the sofa and faced the TV. *What the eff was that?...* you thought and wiped your cheek with your own hands to wipe the 'little something' that Simon supposedly wiped.

 

Simon peeked at you from the corner of his and saw you blushing at bit. *That was close... what was I thinking?* Simon questioned himself. Simon wasn't sure if he liked you or not and he didn't want to do something stupid.. You guys sat awkwardly watching TV until Inati came at 10:30.

 

“Sorry im late, something came up..” Inati said while taking off his jacket.

“It's ok... im going to go to the restroom first...” you stood up from the sofa.

“I'll be back..” you sang and did the 2pm thumps up and left. Simon and Inati chuckled. Simon than frowned and faced Inati when he remembered something.

“Inati.... Hana only has you... the least you can do is be on time ….at least on Christmas...” Simon said seriously. Inati looked at Simon for a second than smiled.

“I know... that's why I want others to be there for her when I cant..” Inati said. Simon was just dumbfounded but couldn't ask anything since you came in. you guys had dinner and Simon and Inati talked about old times. You found out that Inati and Simon were actually really close. After dinner Inati left to take a shower and you were left with Simon. You started doing the dishes. Simon saw and wanted to help but he never did dishes and he doesn't want to be nice because he didn't want you to start liking him so he just left to the living room. A couple of minutes later youngwon and Jisu came in with presents in their hands.

 

“Where's Hana?” Youngwon asked.

“Kitchen..” Simon said. They left their present under the small fake tree and left to the kitchen.

“Hey babe....why are you doing dishes now?... did you guys just finish eating? “ Jisu asked.

“Yea... but im almost done” you smiled. Jisu and youngwon looked at each other and started pulling up their sleeves to help. Simon can see and hear everything you guys are saying since half of the kitchen was connected and exposed to the living room. And the sofa he's on is next to the kitchen.

“You wash.. I rinse.. and Jisu returns the plates...” Youngwon said while standing next to you.

“Yea so we can finish quickly and open the pressentttssss...” Jisu sang.

 

“Haha..ok..” you smiled and chatted with the boys. Simon was feeling a bit jealous. If only his pride didn't get in the way. Than he would be laughing with you guys. You guys finished the dishes and sat on the living room floor to open presents. It was 11:20pm already and you guys where laughing at Jisu's funny story. However You guys heard Simon's phone ringing next to Jisu.

“Oh..your phone is ringing..” Jisu hollered to Simon who just got up to get him a drink. Simon came in the living room quickly.

“Who would call now?” He thought at loud. Jisu looked at the phone and read it.

“It's from Jessica....” Jisu said sourly. Youngwon and Jisu looked at Simon with disapproving looks and than looked away with a “Humph” its as if they remembered the incident and became mad at Simon again. Your heart clenched a bit but you didn't show it. Simon took his ringing phone and took a glance at you. You were just staring into space pretending like you didn't hear anything.

“Whats with the faces?” Inati asked.

“Nothing... “ Youngwon answered. Simon went to his room and took the phone call. Jessica just called to say Merry Christmas and that she misses him. Simon chatted with her for a bit. Well more like listen and than wished her the best. When Simon entered the living room everyone was just talking normally.

 

“Alright lets start....” Jisu said *Wait they haven't started opening the presents.?* Simon thought.

“Why didn't you guys start without me...it was ok..” Simon asked.

“Yea but Hana wouldn't let us ..she said to wait for you..” Youngwon said and than faced you. Simon was touched by you. You where kind even though you weren't in the mood to be kind to him. Inati was just observing and a smile grew in his face.

 

You opened one from Inati first. It was a necklace with your name on it.

“Aww..It's beautiful.. thanks Inati.” you gave him a hug. Than you opened youngwon's present. You gasped.

“GD one of a kind album.... I love you...” you stared at the album and kissed it. Inati chuckled and youngwon smiled.

*Really?... GD?* Simon thought. Jisu rolled his eyes.

“What do you see in him again??... shall I remind you how my beautiful body looks again..” Jisu was about to pull up his shirt to show you his abs but youngwon smacked him behind the head and you laughed.

“Ok.. My turn..” Jisu sang. You opened the present and smiled. You saw a pear of cute white gloves and a pair of fluffy socks and a scarf and knitted hat. Jisu smiled happily.

“Aww.. they r so cute Jisu .. thank you..” you said as you put the hat on.

“I got them because it's cold and your always freezing... so make sure you wear them!!..” Jisu scolded.

“Try the socks ...they are so comfy!” Jisu took the fluffy socks and put them on for you. You giggled.

“I can do it myself...” you said.

“I can too..” he smiled and put the other sock on.

 

Simon mentally scoffed and looked away.

You than opened another present and than laughed.

“What?..what is it..” Jisu asked curious. You held up a blue shirt that read “I LOVE KEN” on it.

“Bwohh?? that boy. I swear.. u better not wear it...” Jisu said with a face.

“Haha.. im so wearing it.. “ You laughed. You opened the next present and squealed like an idiot.

“OMG.. yay..” you hugged your BtoB album that Leo bought you.

“Oh there's a card..” Jisu said grabbing the card.

“Can I read it?... ' Jisu asked and you nodded.

“Hana... Thanks for being a great friend... you are indeed one of a kind and I know you will love your present knowing how much you brag about that Ilhoon kid..... maybe you can bring it to the cafe and we can sing together.. -Leo..' Jisu read.

 

“Wow.. that boy is actually human..” Youngwon said amazed that Leo wrote something down. You smacked his arm.

“Of course he is!” you said.

“Pshh..but I can sing better than him..” Jisu said.

Next present was from Daniel. And they were a pair of earrings. CL gave you an ankle bracelet. The boys also opened their presents. You gave Jisu earphones.

“So you can stop jacking mines...” you laughed. Everyone else also laughed. You gave Youngwon men lotion since he likes them. You than gave Inati a nice dress shirt.

“I noticed you don't own many...” you joked. Inati chuckled and thanked you.

You opened present from Daehyun and zelo. Daehyun gave you a Big bang Phone case and Zelo gave you a small poster that has pictures of you and the boys. You chuckled and decided to hang it in your room later.

You than handed Simon a present. Simon looked a bit taken back. But you smiled at him and he took it. He opened it and was surprised. Simon looked up at you. You gave him a pretty white picture frame.

 

“I noticed you have a picture of your mom in your room but it wasn't framed. Someone as pretty as her deserves a pretty frame.” you smiled. Simon was very touched. It's like a mixed of emotions were running in him. It was the most thoughtful thing anyone has done for him.

“Thanks..” he said and he couldn't take his gaze off of you. *But I didn't get anything for her....* Simon felt bad now. He didn't know why he never bought any presents for anyone. He wasn't really the type to give present.. at any occasions. Jisu was talking to Inati and they didn't notice but Youngwon saw everything that happened between you and Simon. *Is he Falling for her?* Youngwon asked himself worriedly. You guys chatted for a bit and than called it a night.