Night alone

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 25

 

 

The next morning your alarm clock rang and you turned it off. *A little bit more..* you thought.

It was already 9:30 and Simon was wondering why you haven't woken up. He knocked on your door but there was no response. He opened it and saw you asleep on your bed. *Aishh this girl...* he chuckled. *Since Inati isn't here.. I'll be the one to wake her up when she over sleeps..* He shook his head but smiled at the thought of waking you up.

“Yaah!!.. Hana.. it's 9:30... your going to be late...” He walked to you and removed your blanket. You felt the coldness and lightly gasped. You than sat on your bed lazily. Simon smiled a bit at how cute you looked with your bed hair.

“Hana... it's 9:30.... your going to be late!!” he scolded. You adjusted what he said and opened your eyes.

“Crap!..” you quickly grabbed your towel and ran to the bathroom. Simon chuckled and left for the kitchen. He was sitting on the kitchen table. 10 minutes later you came out with your jacket and scarf. You started putting your shoes on. Simon shook his head and left to his room and came back.

“Here.. you have no right to scold me for keeping my hair wet..... “” he put his winter hat on you. You looked up from tying your boots and blushed a bit.

“Thanks..” you said quickly and left for work.

After work at the flower shop, you went home to prepare food for the boys. Than you went to the auto shop.

 

“Oh Hana..I love you so much..you always know when im soo hungry..” Jisu said while grabbing the food.

“You tend to love Hana more when she feeds you..” Simon said. And you all chuckled.

“I don't know what your talking about.... I love Hana all the time...” Jisu smiled and started eating.

“There's going to be a snow storm... be careful Hana.. ok..” Daniel sat on the floor and started eating.

“Yea... i'll take you home tonight Hana... and you should close early tonight Simon...” Jisu managed to say with his mouth full.

 

You went to rest at the apartment for a while before going to the cafe. You got to work and it was freezing cold. There weren't that many customers since it was windy and there might be a snow storm. It was around 7 and you were just cleaning a small table. Someone gave you a back hug and you jumped slightly. You turned around and a smile crept in.

“Hey.... you guys scared me...” you gave Hyunseung a proper hug and than gave one to Kikwang too.

“Hey Hana.... how are you?” Kikwang asked.

“Im good... but I haven't seen you guys in like 2 weeks...” you pouted. Yoseb and Kikwang have visited you 3 times ever since you've saw them at Minzy's party about a month and a half ago. You've seen the others about 2 times but Dongwoon and Yoseb call you and text you all the time.

“Yea I know.. we've just been busy.... but we'll call more..” Kikwang answered.

“Alright than.. I forgive you...” you nodded.

“Hey guys...” Ken smiled.

“Hey Ken...” Hyunseung greeted. It was a bit awkward so you tried to lift up the mood.

“You guys want coffee?.... on the house.....” you smiled.

“I'll go get them” Ken volunteered.

 

“It's ok Hana.. we will pay..” Kikwang said.

“No... take it as me repaying you guys for taking me out ..” you smiled and they nodded knowing they can't win against you.

Ken and Leo were making the coffees when they saw you smiling with the boys.

“I don't hate them.... but seeing them gives me so much memories of Hana and Junhyung....” Ken said softly so only Leo can hear. Leo nodded his head.

 

“So whats up?” you asked and took a sip of your coffee.

“Well you know Dongwoon's birthday is right around the corner....” Hyunseung said excitedly.

“Mmm..” you nodded.

“We are planning on throwing him a surprise party and you have to make it....” He finished. You hesitated at first.

“He will be heart broken if you don't go... you know how much you mean to him.” Hyunseung pouted.

You had your not sure expression and Kikwang knew why you were like this.

“Junhyung is still in Japan..... so he won't be there...” He said assuring you.

“Thats not why I was.......” you started but Kikwang gave you the “Yea it Is” look so you just stopped.

“Ok.... I'll be there..” you smiled. Hyunseung clapped excitedly.

The boys left and continued to work.

 

“The Manager said to close since a storm is coming” Leo informed you. You checked the time on your phone and it was 9:30. Your phone was also low battery but decided to charge it at home.

Jisu came to pick you around 10 and dropped you off at you your apartment.

“I would stay with you but Youngwon is stuck somewhere in traffic and he wants me to go pick him up” Jisu said worriedly.

“Don't worry about me... I'll be fine.. plus Simon should be home anytime.” you said. Jisu took a while but eventually nodded and left. You took a shower and changed into your Pjs. It was 11:30 and Simon hasn't came yet.

*Flick...Flick*

you opened your eyes in shock. The lights kept flickering on and off. It seemed as if the storm was messing with the electric wires. You weren't that scared but you were still scared. One more Flick and the electricity turned off. You slowly walked to the living room window to look outside. There wasn't any light at all.

“wow..I think the power was shut down or something.” you thought out loud. You decided to go get a flash light. You patted the sofa for your phone and found it. You were going to use it as a source of light but found it dead.

 

“.. I should have charged it at the cafe...” you scolded yourself.

You slowly walked to your room with your hands out so you don't bump into anything. You were digging in your cabinet for your flash light for a couple of minutes and than gave up.

“Where's Simon when you need him?...” you thought. You decided to lay on your bed. You covered yourself with your huge blanket to keep warm for 20 more minutes but freaked out when you heard a couple of noises.

*BANG...BANG..* you were freaking out by now. It seemed like someone was to break the door down. You froze in your spot in your room and waited for any more signs.

*BBAANNGG* Someone broke the door knob and you heard the door creak open and your heart stopped. You slowly walked to your closet and went in there. You heard some people whispering.

“Do you see anything worth for? .... Palli!!.. we'll never get a chance like this.. the power doesn't go off all the time...” a man whispered.

“This place doesn't look good... it's not worth getting caught again...” the second man said.

“Jongmin is keeping on the look out.... Just look in the rooms.......but if you see anyone.. knock them out.... we don't need trouble.” the first man whispered back.

By than you hadn't realized but tears were pouring out of your eyes. You covered your mouth with your hand to try to shut your breathing. You were scared. What if this was your last minute in life. You were terrified. You heard footsteps getting near to your room. But than the man got a phone call and everything went quite. It was freezing since the power was off and the heater wasn't on but You stayed in your spot for a couple of minutes before getting up. You got a base ball bat that Inati had left for you. Little did you know that you will use it. You slowly walked to your door and looked out. Everything was dark and it was quite. Tears were still slowly coming down.

*Maybe they left?...* you thought. You were shaking uncontrollably. You slowly walked through the hallway and into the living room. You can barely see where the door was. It was open and it has a bit of light from the moon. You slowly walked towards it to close it but someone grabbed your shoulders roughly and spun you around. The baseball bat dropped to the floor. There.... your heart dropped. You screamed and closed your eyes. You put your head down and pushed the mans chest away with your hands and tried to get to the door.