Inati going where?

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

 Chapter 24.

 

The next morning you heard some noises coming from your room. You going to go back to sleep but saw that it was 8:50 am already. You got out of bed and grabbed your towel and your mini towel and got your clothes half sleeping. You than heard your bathroom door open. You were only a couple of feet in front of your bathroom. You froze. You couldn't believe what you were looking at. Simon was coming out of your bathroom with only a towel on his lower body. His hair was wet and dripping a bit. And you had to admit his abs were the best you've ever seen. *OMG Hana.. get your self together.* you scolded yourself. Simon looked up from the floor and saw you in front of him. You looked a bit shocked and you were a bit red in the face. He smirked a bit at your reaction.

“Morning.. ….your up early...” he said coolly.

“Morning... only 5 minutes early” you corrected.

“Yea.. but being Hana.. a minute is like an hour...” He chuckled. Totally forgetting that he is half .

“Here..” you put your mini towel on his head and entered the bathroom.

“Dry your hair... you will get sick..” you said and closed the bathroom door. You touched your heart and you can feel your heart beating quickly. Simon smiled to himself and took the towel and dried his hair while leaving your room. *She looked embarrassed... But why? She sees Jisu shirtless all the time...* Simon shrugged it off and left to his room.

 

After you got ready you left for the kitchen and Inati informed you that he wouldn't be here for a week.

“Bwoh...Why?” You asked shocked.

“I mean you do go out sometimes for weekends or even a couple of days.. but a whole week...I haven't been seeing you lately.... I thought I would see you more since Simon is working with you now.....” you sad sadly.

“Yea something came up.. But Simon will stay with you .. don't worry” Inati said.

“You will leave me with Simon....alone... you trust him that much?...” you asked shockingly. Inati chuckled.

“Yea... I do..” he said.

“More than Daniel?” you smirked.

“Yea..” he said honestly. *What?..*

“More than Youngwon.??” you asked daringly.

“Yes..” He said. You gasped. Inati trust Youngwon so much. You can practically do anything with Youngwon.

“What..Chincha?” you asked. And Inati nodded.

 

“I've known him longer than anyone and I trust him more than anyone. I've told you before... we are really close... you've seen him a couple times when you were a kid... but you probably don't remember.. since you were really young... and than he moved to Japan for a couple of years... but we still kept in touch...” Inati said smiling remembering the good times.

 

You knew that Simon left for Japan, Because Inati has told you before, and that he came back 2 yrs after and he moved to a city a couple of hours away from Seoul. And Inati would go visit him sometimes. But you had no idea he would be visiting Simon at the time. You just new he would be visiting friends.

 

“He helped me out a lot of times and I've done the same for him...” He finished

“Wow..i didn't know you guys were THIS close..” you said . You guys were interrupted by Simon coming from outside. He had a bag with him and 3 coffees.

“Here.. I bought warm coffee.... It's snowing like crazy outside....” Simon said surprisingly.

“OoOh .. thanks Simonnie..” You took your coffee from him. Inati chuckled. *She will be perfectly fine...*

Simon was a bit taken back. It was the first time you called him that and it made him feel all smushy inside. He took one muffin from the bag and started eating it on the kitchen table.

“Yea I know... there's going to be a small snow storm tomorrow or after tomorrow.. Anyways.. I'll be leaving around 3:00...” Inati said.

“But you haven't been looking well lately.... you need to rest..” you complained.

“ Don't worry...Jia will be coming with me..” Inati smiled.

“Ohh... why didn't you say so... so you guys want alone time..” you wiggled your eyebrow. And Simon accidentally gasped at your erted comment and a bit of the muffin crumbs entered his lungs and he started coughing. You quickly went by his side and patted his back.

“Are you ok?..” you asked worriedly. Simon coughed a bit more than raised his hand to signal that he was ok and nodded his head.

 

“-__- you've been staying with Jisu too much.... but Simon will keep you company.... and Jisu and Youngwon are next door if you need anything..” Inati shook his head while standing up.

“Ok..don't worry... I will be fine... Simon and I are buddies all the way.. Right Simon?..” you patted his arm signaling him to agree with you.

“huh..oh yea.. besties...” Simon exaggerated. You mentally faced palmed yourself and chuckled.

“you go and have fun...ok?” you gave Inati the 'ok' sign and Simon and Inati just chuckled at you.

 

 

You finished work at the flower shop and headed to the auto shop to bid Inati farewell. It was snowing and it was really windy. You finally got there and saw Jia sitting on the sofa talking to the boys.

“Hana!” Jisu said excitedly.

You walked there and gave Jia a warm hug.

“Hey Hana... how are you...” Jia asked you while taking her seat again.

“Im fine.. what about you?..” you asked taking a seat next to her.

“Aigoo... Hana .. look at all this snow on you...” Jisu said while taking the snow off of your head and clothes. Jisu was really happy because you were wearing the hat, gloves and scarf that he gave you.

You and Jia were catching up on girl talk. You only saw her sometimes when she would come over. Inati came and said that they had to go.

“Ok.. Jia take care of Inati... he's been looking really tired these days...” you said.

“Ok..” Jia smiled and gave you a hug.

“Take care of Hana guys.. I'm leaving her in your hands... ” Inati said and pointed at Simon. Everyone knew he was mostly referring to Simon since he was the one living with you. It hasn't even been a couple of minutes since Inati left when Jisu started talking none sense.

 

“Yeaa... Hana lets party!!... Drinks on Me!!..” Jisu smiled happily. You chuckled at his comment.

“No... remember what happened last time?..” Daniel asked seriously..

“Yea I gave her some to drink and she got all emotional and ... than she became a kissing machine...” Jisu laughed. Simon raised his eye brow.

“No I didn't!!.... CL said I just kiss Daniel.... sorry about that again... ” you sheepishly told Daniel.

“It's fine..” Daniel smiled. *It was the moment that confirmed that I have feeling for you...* Daniel thought.

*She kissed Daniel?...* Simon didn't like the fact that you met lips with Daniel. He can see the way Daniel looks at you and he feels that Daniel might have feelings for you. but hes not sure.

 

“It's ok... it will just be us..nothing to worry about... If you go kissing again it will be one of us...Maybe I can get a kiss...hahaha” Jisu said evilly.

“No....In your dreams....” Daniel grabbed you away from Jisu. You just chuckled at them.

“Why not?.. Come on Hana!..” Jisu complained.

“No..” Simon said stiffly.

“huh... why do you care?..” Jisu asked a bit confused.

“Because Inati is trusting her with me..” Simon said. He turned around to you.

“Go home.. it's cold here... and rest a bit before you go to work.” Simon said seriously.

“Yes sir..” you saluted coolly and started walking out. You agreed because you were leaving anyways.

“Yah.. don't listen to him...” Jisu said and Simon gave him a death glare.

“Oh..and Since Inati is not here I'll be working late and be home around 11pm..” Simon informed you.

“Ok....” you said. And left home. You went to work at the cafe than went Jisu took you home at 10 since It has been really windy and there were no customers. You changed to your Pjs and the TV. You were too scared to go to sleep knowing you were the only one in the house. When Inati had to go on trips, you usually had Simon in the house at night so you weren't scared. And CL or Youngwon would sleep over with you before Simon came. You decided to wait for Simon in the living room. But ended up sleeping on the sofa. At 1am Simon finally got home and he froze when he saw you sleeping on the sofa.* Why is she sleeping here in the cold with no blanket?....* but than quickly remembered this morning when Youngwon and Jisu offered to sleep over with you whenever he would be home really late because you were too scared to be alone at night. *Was she waiting for me?”* Simon thought and walked over to you. He saw your peaceful face and smiled.

“Hana.......Hana..” Simon lightly rubbed your arm. You stirred a bit.

“Come on.. lets get you to bed..” You opened your eyes sleepily and stood up. He grabbed your arm and led you to your room. He lifted your cover for you. You walked and just got on the bed and slept the second your head hit the pillow. Simon chuckled. *Sleepy head...* He covered you with your blanket and left to his room.