Apologies

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 68

 

“Give me Hana .. and I'll give you Krystal...” Simon said coldly glaring at Yoochun. Yoochun smirked and eyed Simon.

“Or what?.. you'll throw her in too?... go ahead...” Yoochun replied daringly. You widened your eyes in fright. You looked In front of you again and the water was shining from the light that was coming from the moon. It looked ice cold and you weren't sure if you were able to swim since your hands where tied behind your back. All you needed was a light push and you'd fall straight down.

 

You turned to your left and saw Simon with wide eyes. His mouth was slightly opened and he looked like he just got shot. You wondered why was his expression like that. The worse that can happen is you falling in the water.

 

“Yoochun... don't....” Simon pleaded and raised his hands up. What is wrong with him?.. you wondered.

“Watch me..” He smirked. You gasped as you felt a pointy cold medal lightly touch against your lower left back.

“No!” Simon ran towards you but before he can reach You went flying into the water and Yongguk tackled Yoochun down. You screamed and you felt the icy cold water on your skin and you held your breath. Your hands were tied behind your back so you tried your best to swim up by just using your feet, but it was impossible. You couldn't hold your breath any longer and you knew you weren't going to make it up. Now you knew why Simon was frightened and it was because what you felt earlier was a knife against your back. You escaped death a couple of seconds ago, but it was coming back for you. You closed your eyes shut and waited for death to come take you.

 

Simon jumped after you but lost you in the water. He kept swimming under the water and by the time he found you. You were lifelessly floating in the water and he quickly grabbed you and swam up. He took you to dry land and his heart stopped as he was having Dejavu. History was repeating itself and he was not going to allow it to end the same way, Especially if it means losing you.

“Hana!.. hana!!” Simon started CPR a couple of times but you wouldn't wake up.

“Hana please don't do this to me..” Tears poured out of his eyes as he continued CPR. He was shaking and he never felt this scared in his life.

“Please... I never got the chance to tell you how much you mean to me.... I can't live with out you.... ” Simon blew air in you once more and you coughed the water out. You slightly opened your eyes and you felt like you couldn't breath well, as if your lungs were swollen. Although your vision was blurry, you saw Simon over your face and he was soaked in water.

 

“Hana.. oh my god...” Simon untied the robe from your hands and held you in his arms tightly and he wasn't planning on ever letting you go.

“You scared me... I thought you left me....I'm so sorry..” Tears continued to pour out of his eyes as he held you tightly. You were shivering in coldness but being held in Simon's arms warmed you and you were satisfied with just being next to him. However. after a minute you heard sirens from up on the bridge and you opened your eyes. Simon let go of you to only stand up and carry you bridal style. He met with the paramedics half way on the bridge and they put you on the stretcher and carried you to the ambulance. Simon was holding your hand the hold time telling you that everything was ok now. But You noticed there was another ambulance and furrowed your eyebrows.

“What happened?..” You barley whispered.

“Nothing.. don't worry...” he squeezed your hand in assurance and you nodded.

 

 

 

You tried to open your eyes but you only managed to squint them. You held your head with one hand as your head was spinning. You tried to sit up but you felt two hands on your arms bringing you back down.

“Don't get up... lay back down and rest..” You heard Youngwon.

“Youngwon?....” you looked at your right hand and noticed an IV needle on top of it. Than you turned to your left arm and saw it all wrapped and bandaged. My burns.. you thought.

You looked around the room and saw Jisu sleeping on two chairs.

“What happened?..” you looked to your left at Youngwon and he sat on the chair next to you and held your hand.

“Simon... where's Simon?....” You asked panicked and tried to get up again only resulting in Youngwon bringing you back down.

“He's fine.. don't worry..” Youngwon assured you. Than why isn't he here?.. you wondered.

 

“How long have I been asleep?..” You asked as Youngwon lifted your bed a bit so you can talk comfortably.

“For a couple of hours.... it's 4am now....” He answered.

“Where's Inati?..” You asked worried.

“Inati isn't in town... and we didn't tell him because...” Youngwon paused for a second then finished.

“We didn't want to worry him... and I know that's what you'd want to....” He sighed and you nodded. You heard the door open and Daniel came in.

“You're awake...” He walked in and sat on another chair to your right. He held your other hand and sighed.

“You scared us....” he rubbed your hand.

“Im sorry..” you apologized.

“As long as your ok now... it's fine...” He smiled and you nodded.

“Can I go home now?..” you asked.

“No.. the Dr said your lungs aren't doing so well since cold water was in them for a while... you might have to stay for a couple more hours and take the antibiotics to kill all the bacteria that infected your lungs...” Youngwon answered and you sighed.

“And they get you really drowsy and sleepy.. so time will pass by and you will be out of here in no time....” he smiled and you frowned.

 

Jisu heard the talking and woke up. He stretched a bit and looked at you with wide eyes.

“Hana...” he walked towards you and lightly hugged you.

“Are you ok?.. how do you feel?..” He pulled out and asked worriedly. It was rarely that you see Jisu act seriously.

“I feel good.. don't worry...” You smiled and he sighed in relief.

“CL, Ken, and Leo were here too...” Daniel changed the subject and you looked up at him.

“But I made them go home two hours ago... they said they'll be back here first thing in the morning....” Daniel finished and you nodded. They must have been worried....

“What about Himchan?...” You asked and Daniel avoided eye contact with you.

“What happened to Himchan?” you asked seriously.

“Black haired man?... Nothing.. he's fine..” Youngwon smiled and you eyed him carefully.

“I promise..” He nodded and you believed him. You all heard the door open and you looked up to see who it was. Your heart started beating quickly as you saw Simon walking in the room.

“Your awake?... how do you feel?..” he asked a bit stiffed. You noticed he had bruises here and there. And his lip had a cut.

“Good..” You simply answered and he nodded. You looked at the others and they wouldn't make eye contact with Simon. Instead their expressions changed into cold stiff expressions.

“We'll go grab coffee... I'll be back in a bit..” Youngwon squeezed your hand. Daniel hesitated at first but then they all left the room. Simon hesitated for a bit then sat on youngwon's chair.

“Did you tell them what happened?..” You asked and Simon just nodded without making eye contact with you. No wonder.... you thought.

 

Flashback

 

Simon was waiting in the waiting room after you guys entered the hospital. He had called youngwon and told him to come. After a couple of minutes, Jisu, Youngwon and Daniel all arrived while panting.

“Where's Hana? .. what happened?..” Youngwon asked quickly.

“What happened to Hana!!” Daniel asked pissed and grabbed Simon by the collar. Simon put his head down which only made Daniel angrier.

“What did you do to Hana you bastard?!” Daniel punched Simon on the face and Youngwon held him back.

“Daniel stop!.. we need to know what happened!” youngwon faced Simon and glared at him.

“Talk..” he said and Simon nodded.

“Hana drowned in the lake.... she's ok.... but.. It's a long story...” Simon started and they all sat on the waiting room.

Simon told them the story about the accident with Victoria.

 

“What does this have to do with what happened?” Jisu said impatiently.

“It has everything to do with it..” Simon answered.

“Inati knew about the accident... I told him I was leaving Ulchin and he wanted to help so he insisted that I come here... to move on and to help him... at that time,, I didn't know what kind of help he needed ... but we all know now...” Simon sighed and continued.

“Yoochun was sentenced to jail for six months... so I knew I was fine until then.... I-... I tried to avoid being in your lives......in Hanas life... because I know I would be leaving here soon... and it was dangerous for you guys... but I didn't think he'd find me... and I didn't know this is how he'd want revenge....It was all Krystal.... She messed with his mind... ” Simon avoided making eye contact and looked away. He told them what happened from how you were kidnapped untill how you ended up in the hospital. Daniel asked why didn't simon inform them when yoochun called him and he explained to them that Yoochun would have used and hurt all of them, that he couldn't risk that and didn't have another choice. 

 

“So they wanted to get revenge by hurting Hana??” Youngwon blurted and Simon nodded. Daniel stood up and his eyes were shooting lasers at Simon.

“You... stay away from Hana.. I don't want you anywhere near her... I don't care what Inati says...” Daniel said angrily and left the waiting room. Jisu sighed and followed Daniel. Youngwon was mad at Simon, but he understood his situation well.

 

“I hate my self right now more than all of your hate towards me combined....” Simon closed his eyes and exhaled. Youngwon didn't say anything but stand up and leave.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

“Hana....” Simon started as he looked up at you. You saw sadness and guilt in his eyes and you felt bad for him.

“I'm sorry... it's all my fault... I should have never came here ...and put you in danger like that...” Simon said sadly.

“Is that why?...” You asked. And Simon looked up at you confused.

“Is that why you would back away every time we got close....why you'd accidentally show affection and then do everything to try to make me hate you.. why you said all those hurtful words to me... and why you left?..” You looked at him with pleading eyes.

“It's because of this right?... it's because you were afraid I'd get hurt... it's not because you actually didn't care... you do care don't you?...” You said as a tear fell down your face and Simon's eyes started to get watery as he felt your pain in every word you said. He slightly nodded and quickly went up to hug you.

You hugged him back and started crying.

“I'm sorry.. I didn't mean any of it...” he your hair while you let the tears fall.

“Please forgive me.... I can't live if you don't..” He said softy and you nodded.

“Just... don't do it again... please... I don't think I can handle it anymore....” You lightly hiccuped and he held you tighter.

 

“I won't.. I promise...” He said softly next to your ear.

“I just wanted to protect you... I wouldn't hurt the person I love if I can avoid it....” he finished and you couldn't believe what you heard.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I think this story will end in 4 chapters... maybe chapter 72... I was not expecting this story to be this long! lol.. but i made it through becuase of you guys and I'd like to thank you. So THANK YOU!!!    Also .. i wanted to give my lovely subbers/commenters an awesome name. what do you think..

Muse?  (Plural is Muses)

.. or..

Fancy?  (Plural is Fancies)....  

I like both becuase they both mean you guys inspire me! I know.. cheesy haha!! but i love you guys!...  Do i need to do a poll for this for you silent readers?... lol.. it's totally fine if i need to! ^^

Also.. so far BTOB is on the lead with Teen top ranking second. VIXX third and 100% fourth!.. I will start on it as soon as i finish this story! ( but im going to fix some errors and capitialization and all that good stuff on the first chapters.... hehe^^)