Right there

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

 

(Did you guys see BAPs new video (Rain sound) .... i spazzed like an idiot... it was soooo good!! i wrote this chapter while listeing to it on repeat! but anyways i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!... ) 

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghpiNIKGIo  ...I Recommend this song... it's good!) 

Chapter 51

 

You stayed with Junhyung for a couple of minutes and walked back to the cafeteria. You saw Simon sitting patiently doing something on his phone. He looked up when he saw you next to him.

“Ready...” he asked and you nodded.

 

“Do you have any plans for today?...” Simon asked as he drove.

“No... just a normal Sunday I guess...” you nodded and the radio.

“Why?..” you asked and Simon just shook his head. You were spacing out until the car skidded to a stop. You looked out the window and raised an eyebrows.

“The mall?... why are we here?.” you asked.

“I need to buy something.... come on..” he opened his car door and you did the same.

 

“Let's eat first......” he said as you guys were in the food section in the mall. He paid for the sandwiches and you guys walked around. The mall was full since it was a Sunday. You kept getting pushed towards Simon and people would bump into you. You frowned and Simon saw you. He wrapped his arm behind your back and brought you closer. You looked up to see his face, but he was staring ahead with a straight face. But inside he was happy to hold you close.

 

“What are you looking for?.. I can help you look for it...” you said.

“No need... I found it..” he looked down and gave you a warm smile. You couldn't explain what you were feeling. Seeing him smile sincerity like that made your heart flutter.

“A shoe store?...” you asked and he just nodded. He looked around for a bit and You followed him around. He than pulled out a pair of boots. They were black and came a little bit over the ankle.

“How is this?..” he asked you with the most cutest questionable expression.

“It's cute.... but they are girl shoes...” you giggled.

“I know... try them on..” he made you sit on the tiny seats.

“Huh.. me?.. why?..” you asked.

“Try them on or i'll put them on you...” he threatened.

“Ok ok...” you tried the boots, they had a zipper and were easy to put on... but they were too big.

“Too big..” you said awkwardly. He asked the worker for a smaller size and you tried them on too.

“Perfect..” you smiled.

“Good... now you don't have to take forever to put your boots on...” he took the boots and went to the cashier.

“Huh?.. for me?.. you didn't have to ...” you didn't know what to say. You were touched.

“I know.. but I wanted to..” he smiled and paid for the boots.

“Thank you..” you smiled.

Ah Simon.. how am I not supposed to like you when you keep doing things like this?. You sighed and walked back to the car with him.

 

 

A week passed and you and Simon were in good terms. Although you didn't see him much because he would always be at work or you would. However those couple of hours were enough and you liked them.

 

It was around 11pm on a Friday night when Simon came from work. He was passing your room to go to the restroom but stopped when he heard you from inside your room.

“Ow..ow.. Youngwon that hurts...” you whined. Simon furrowed his eyebrows. Your door was closed and he didn't want to just barge in it.

“Let me try... i'm more skilled...” Simon heard Jisu say. Youngwon and Jisu what are they doing in Hana's room?.. Simon wondered. He was right next to your door listening as he can hear your voices loud and clear.

“Ahh.. ah ..ah.. Jisu.. go slower.... ” you whined in pain.

“Your worse than Youngwon....” you said.

“Move... let me finish.. you don't know how to do it Jisu...” Youngwon pushed Jisu to the side.

“Bwoh?!... yes I could.... are you saying im not a man?...” Jisu argued.

“Ok guys... lets stop... this is abuse.... this is supposed to make me feel better....”

. What are they doing to hana? Simon furrowed his eyebrows more and went closer to your door.

 

“No.. no... Daniel is not the only one who's good at this... let me finish..” Youngwon insisted.

“I'm loosing the feeling... we can just... aaaahhhh.....right there!!.... your getting it youngwon.... don't lose the spot!..” You said said excitedly but softly. Simon's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. He immediately opened the door and barged in.

“What are....” he stopped talking when he saw you guys. Jisu was on your sofa with his phone. You were laying on the bed with youngwon sitting next to you and his hands on your back.

“Oh.. your home?..” you asked.

All eyes were on him. Than Youngwon continued massaging and they all went back to what they were doing.

“What?...” Jisu asked. Simon turned a light shade of red and mentally scolded him self for thinking wrong. Hana isn't even like that... what's wrong with me?

“Aww... youngwon you lost it...” you pouted.

“What are you doing?...” Simon gave squinted his eyes at Youngwon.

“Im massaging Hana's cramp.....” He simply answered.

“Yea and I think you guys made it worse..” you mumbled.

“Yah... at least were trying...” Youngwon threw a pillow at your head.

“Yea I know.. im sorry.. it's just that this cramp hurts.... I didn't stretch when I carried the box of water this morning.....” you pouted.

“Oh Daniel where are you when I need you...” you whined again. Simon mentally rolled his eyes at your need of Daniel. He hated when you talk about him. Especially when he knows Daniels feelings.

“Move..” Simon motioned to Youngwon and he moved confused.

“What are you doing?..” Jisu asked. Simon ignored him and sat near you. He started massaging your back.

 

“Yah.... who said you can touch Hana without...”Jisu pointed his finger and started.

“Hold up Jisu... I think he's getting it....... wait until he finishes... than you can scold him....” you said in one breath.

“Woahh.. how come you didn't tell me you were good at this...” you turned your head to the left to look at Simon.

“You never asked...” he replied and continued massaging.

“I'm going to go look for something to eat....” Youngwon walked out of the room.

“Oh me too!!.. Im starving....” Jisu ran after Youngwon.

“Your really are good...” you complimented Simon.

“I will massage for you whenever you have a cramp.... under one condition” Simon smirked.

“What is it?..” you asked.

“Don't let other guys massage for you...” although you can't see his face, you can imagine his serious face.

“Deal... they anyways.... excluding Daniel...” you said and you both chuckled.

 

 

“Hana's my partner!” Jisu sat next to you. After the massage you guys decided to spend the night playing a game.

“We are 5..... someone has to be a loner...” Youngwon stated.

“No it's fine... im a bit tired.. im going to bed...” Inati yawned and stood up.

“Good night..” you smiled.

“Night...” he smiled and ruffled your hair. He than turned to the boys.

“Don't irritate Hana...” he said with a hard stare and left.

“He's scary sometimes...” Jisu shivered.

“He's been tired often... I wonder if he's ok...” you thought at loud.

“He's fine... he's just been working a lot..” Jisu comforted you.

 

 

 

 

Simon woke up and he his neck felt sore. He opened his eyes and looked around. He saw youngwon sleeping on the sofa. And you and Jisu were sleeping near each other on the floor. He rubbed his eyes and looked closely.

Did we all fall asleep here? He checked the time and it was 8am. He got up and moved you away from Jisu and covered you with a blanket. He started making breakfast and the boys woke up when they smelled the amazing food.

“Should we put her in her bed?....” Jisu asked looking at you who was peacefully sleeping on the floor.

“No... she will wake up then.... she looks comfortable..” youngwon answered and took a bite of his eggs and toast.

 

You spent your Saturday with CL and the girls than left to the auto shop around 6pm. Since it was dark, the garage doors were closed so you went through the front door. You walked in and saw Inati standing while holding his head.

“Inati are you ok?...” you grabbed him and made him sit on the sofa.

“Im fine... just a little head ache...” He smiled. You got him some pain killers and water.

“Take care of yourself .. please...” you said and he can see the worry and concern in your eyes.

“Ok...” he ruffled your hair. My poor hair.... you have been physically abused... you pouted.

“Hey Hana..” Jisu hollered from under a car.

“Hey..” you chuckled and walked to the car they were working on. Simon was replacing the car door window and Daniel was working on the engine.

 

“Are you ok... I heard your back hurt yesterday..” Daniel asked as he was fixing an engine in a car.

“Yup im all good now..” you smiled.

“Yea.. Simon massaged her cramp away..” Jisu said mockingly as he slid out from under the car. Daniel stopped and looked at you and you just smiled and nodded. That was his job. He always massaged you.

“As long as you feel better..that's what matters...” he smiled and continued working.

“I'm cold.. I need to warm up....Im gana go get some Coffee from sweet Choco.. since Simon went yesterday.... ” Jisu informed you guys.

“I'll come with you...” Daniel said. I want to buy Hana something sweet to eat Daniel smiled to himself. You watched Simon work for a bit until he needed to get something from the back room. You were walking back to the sofa when you heard a loud thump. You woke up from your thoughts and looked up. You gasped and your heart stopped. Inati was lying on the floor unconscious. You ran to him and you forgot how to breath for a second.

“Inati... inati....” you tried shaking him lightly. You were shaking and you didn't know what to do.

“Simon!!!! Simon!!!” you yelled for him and Simon came quickly. You never yell for him and he freaked when you did. He saw you crying while holding Inati and his eyes widen. He ran towards you and bent down.

“W-What happened?..” he asked. You were crying and shaking and weren't able to speak correctly.

“I..I D-Don't know.... I Just saw him here...” you cried harder. Simon quickly called the ambulance.

“It's ok... Hana calm down... he just fainted...” Simon rubbed your back with one hand but it didn't stop you from crying. In a matter of seconds the ambulance arrived and put Inati in the ambulance.

“Only one person can go in with him..” The man in the ambulance informed you guys.

“Go in... i'll follow with the car...” Simon led you up. You were terrified but Simon gave you an assuring nod.  

 

(How was the chapter? ... ^^.. i'l try to update soon. thanks for commenting guys!)