Worried

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 52

 

 

Daniel and Jisu were on their way out of Sweet Choco when they heard the sirens.

“What happened?..” ..Jisu asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

“I don't know...” Daniel stared for a bit than realized the ambulance stopped in front of the auto shop.

“Are they at the auto shop?...” Jisu asked unsure. Daniel widened his eyes and his mouth parted.

“Hana..” He dropped the coffee and muffins and ran to the Auto shop and Jisu did the same. The ambulance left by the time they got there and they saw Simon heading out.

“What happened?..” Daniel asked out of breath.

“Inati fainted... Hana went with him in the ambulance...I'm going after them now..” Simon informed quickly.

“I'll go with you..” Daniel replied.

“I'll close the shop and follow..” Jisu started closing the shop.

 

 

It's only been a couple of minutes since you arrived at the hospital. You were waiting in the hallway outside of the emergency room. Simon and Daniel arrived and saw you standing. You were biting your lip in worry and kept moving your hands.

“Hana...” Daniel came near you. You had already stopped crying and tried to get a hold of yourself. But your eyes started getting watery when Daniel hugged you.

“Don't worry.. Inati will be fine..” he brushed his hands from the top of your head till the ends of your hair. You cried a bit in his arms and he sat you down on the chair. Simon exhaled deeply as he watched you and Daniel. Jisu and Youngwon came a couple minutes later. You guys waited for 3 hours and it was already 12am. The DR finally came out of the E.R.

 

“Hello... Is this Inati's Family?..” The Dr asked.

“Yes.. she is his sister and we are his friends...” Daniel answered.

“Ok.. Don't worry.. he will be fine... he just fainted but he is asleep now. We examined him and did some test. We will know the result tomorrow” The Dr smiled while holding a clip board. You exhaled deeply in relief.

“See.. I told you..” Daniel smiled and put his arms around your back.

“We moved him to room 305... you can see him there...” The Dr finished and you all thanked the Dr.

You entered the room and saw Inati peacefully sleeping and you walked towards him. You sat on the chair and held his hand.

“What am I going to do if something happens to you......” you mumbled sadly but the boys heard you. A couple of minutes passed until the nurse broke the silence.

“30 more minutes until visiting time is over... only one person can sleep with the patient” She informed you guys and walked out.

 

“Alright... i'll head home and be back tomorrow..” Jisu informed you guys. He walked towards you and kissed your forehead.

“Be strong...” Jisu said and you nodded.

“Daniel, you should head home too.. so you can help Jisu...” Youngwon looked towards Daniel who was standing next to him. Although on Sundays Inati doesn't open the shop but the boys still go in and work on the cars.

“Yea Daniel.. you need to rest.....” You agreed. Daniel thought for a bit than nodded. He knew there was no point in staying since Inati seemed fine.

“Yea ok.. but I'll come tomorrow...” He smiled and you nodded.

“30 more minutes..” Youngwon turned the TV on and sat on a chair and Simon did the same.

However after 10 minutes he was sleeping and so were you.

“Hana...” Simon stood up and walked towards you.

“Hmm?” you looked up to the side.

“Go home with Youngwon and I'll stay here... it's not comfortable to stay in that chair all night...” Simon said worriedly.

“No.. i'm ok... im going to stay with Inati tonight... but Youngwon should go home.. lets wake him up..” You stood up and walked towards Youngwon. You woke him but he seemed really sleepy.

“I'll take him home than i'll be back early tomorrow....” Simon said

“Okay....” you smiled. He took off his sweater and walked towards you and put it on you.

“Ask the nurse for an extra blanket... ok?” Simon said as he zipped the sweat for you and you nodded again.

 

Simon went home and took a shower. It took him a while to sleep because he kept thinking about you being alone in the hospital with Inati. I shouldn't have left her there..... but she was going to insist.. Simon thought as he tried to sleep. Simon woke up at 6am to go see you. Although he was sleepy because he only slept for 4 hours, he had to get up and see you at the hospital.

 

He walked in the Hospital room and found you sleeping on the chair with your head leaning over your hands on the tiny phone table. His heart ached seeing you sleeping uncomfortably. He put the hot chocolate on the table and took a chair and placed it next to yours. He than made you lean on his shoulder so you can use it as a pillow. He smiled in satisfaction and watched the TV.

 

“How long do you think they slept like that for?..” Jisu whispered as he stared at you sleeping on Simon who was also sleeping.

“I don't know but it doesn't look comfortable..” Youngwon whispered back and tilted his head at the sight.

“Should we wake them up?...” Youngwon asked.

“No.. just Simon....” Jisu walked towards Simon and touched his face and Simon immediately woke up.

“Wow... that was fast...” Jisu said amazed. Inati woke up as he heard the noises.

“Your awake!” Jisu said loudly and you jumped from your seat frightened. You remembered where you were and rubbed your eyes. Simon and Youngwon were giving Jisu a deadly glare for waking you up. You looked at Inati and saw him awake.

“Inati..” you hugged him and he hugged you back.

“What?.. im fine... don't worry..” He comforted you as tears started forming in your eyes. You pulled out from the hug and pouted.

“You scared me to death.... I was going to need my own hospital room...” you said and everyone chuckled.

“Go wash your face and come eat.... We brought Coffee and breakfast....” Youngwon held the bag up. You made an unhappy face. He knew you didn't eat breakfast.

“We also brought iced coffee and chocolate chip cookies...” Jisu said happily and you left to the bathroom like lightening so you can wash up and drink.

“What iced coffee does to her....” Inati shook his head. You entered the room with a fresh face than stiffened when you saw the Dr in there.

The boys all smiled when they saw you enter.

“The Dr said Inati is fine...” Youngwon started. You looked at the Dr to confirm.

“Yes he is fine... he's just sleep deprived and not eating right....” The Dr informed you and turned to Inati.

“So more sleep and food and you will be ok.... no need for you to stay here... you can go home after they give you the release form.... ” He finished and left the room. You smiled and hugged Inati.

 

Finally, You and Inati got home at 8:30. you realized there was an hour left until you had to go to work. You showered and got ready quickly although you were so sleepy. You made soup for Inati and gave him to eat.

“Do you need anything else?..” you asked.

“No im fine... im just going to sleep a bit more.. than go to the shop” He went to his bed.

“Already... at least wait until tomorrow...” you scolded.

“The Dr said im just not sleeping well... so im going to sleep than go to work...” He smiled and covered himself with his blanket. You shook your head and walked towards the his bedroom door.

“Ok.. im going to the flower shop... call me if you need anything...” you said and he nodded. You were on your way out when Simon entered the apartment. “Where are you going?...” He looked at you.

“Work...” you casually said as you put your shoes on. Simon sighed loudly.

“Tsk... Quite one of your jobs...” he blurted and you frowned

“You too?... why would I do that?” you put your other shoe on.

“Because they are too much..uh quite the Cafe...” he raised his eyebrows.

“Nope... I need both my jobs... especially after Inati got sick because he works too much.. I need them more then I did before..” you opened the front door. “Hana..” Simon started.

“I'm late got to go.. see you later bye!..” you quickly closed the door and left before he had a chance to say anything else. He sighed deeply and shook his head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the flower shop*

 

“Wow.. good thing he's ok... ” Daehyun said as you told him what happened.

“Yup.. I don't know what i'd do without him..” you smiled. You continued work until It was 12pm when you heard a voice coming from the front door.

“Hana Noooonnaaaaaa..” Zelo gave you a tight hug but was yanked away by Yongguk who grabbed him by the hood of his sweater.

“Aishh....why get jealous?.. your not even dating....” Zelo made a face. Yongguk blushed a bit and you chuckled.

“Hyung said we were going to have bonding time..... what are we going to do?...” Zelo asked excitedly.

Oh Crap.. I forgot about that... you thought.

“Today is not the day...” Daehyun said while nodding his head and had his lips in a straight line.

“Why?..” Zelo asked. Than Daehyun told him the story about Inati.

“Ahhh.. I see it isn't the day..... maybe next time..” Yongguk smiled although you can see that he was upset.

“But I haven't had lunch.. we can have lunch together..” you tried to make them feel better. Yongguk looked up with a smile and Zelo nodded his head.

“Sounds good...” Yongguk gave you his gummy smile.  

 

(Chapter wasn't that good huh?... but the next wil be better.. :D)