Never give up

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 76 (last)

 

 

“What happened? Why do you look like this?.. I thought you were going to make up with Simon..” CL asked.

“We broke up...” you simply said and CL just froze not sure what to say.

“I don't want to talk about now...” you looked at your cup and CL nodded.

“Ok.. we'll talk later...” She rubbed your arm and went back to work.

 

 

It was 9 and CL and ken left after much convincing that you were ok although you had a head ache and your head hurt. You sat at the table with your head down. It was finally 10 and you and Leo closed the shop. You got a text message from Jisu and read it.

 

Jisu : 'I can't pick you up today... I'm stuck with a car to fix..... but I told Simon to pick you up...'

Your eyes widened and you quickly replied.

You: 'It's ok... CL is taking me home.. ..' you lied.

Jisu: 'Are you sure?... Simon's at his apartment doing nothing..'

You: 'Yes i'm sure...'

Jisu: 'Ok.. see you later..

 

You sighed and went out the Cafe with Leo.

"Are you sure someone is coming to pick you up?..." Leo asked uncertain.

"Yea... Don't worry and go home..." You assured him. Leo hesitated but he had a date with Sunny and had to leave.

"Ok.. but call me or ken if you need anything.. Ok? " Leo eyed you and you nodded.

"Ok.. Thanks.. See you later" you replied and Leo started walking out. You inhaled deeply and exhaled.

It's just a walk to the bus stop and going home... what's the worse that can happen you tried to comfort yourself. Although you hated walking at night but you'd rather do that then face Simon now. You walked quickly to the bus stop and every step felt like a day to you.

 

Finally after 25 minutes the bus arrived and you got in. It took 20 minutes for the bus to get to your stop. It was a couple of blocks away from you apartment and You looked both ways before walking home, which was six blocks away. You were crossing your fingers praying nothing will happen as you passed Donghae's bar because you felt light headed and had no energy. Just then someone grabbed your arm from behind and spun you around. You gasped and got ready to kick but stopped as you saw the angry face in front of you.

 

“What the hell are you thinking?!” Simon said through clenched teeth as he panted trying to catch his breath. You just froze upon seeing him after what happened. It was as if all the pain returned within a second. You saw the car he came with, which was Inati's, a couple feet behind him so You turned around and tried to walk but he held you back.

“Why are you walking?... I thought CL was taking you home?... but I called her and she had no idea where you were...” he tried to calm himself down. She also said that you came to make up with me he thought.

 

You looked at him with no emotion. You needed to leave, because you knew you'd break down and cry.

“Why did you lie?..” he asked as you tugged your hand from his.

“Hana... your being immature..” he said and you couldn't believe it.

“Just leave me alone...” You started walking and Simon followed you and blocked your way and stood in front of you.

“Is It because Jisu couldn't take you home and he asked me to do it …... is that why?.. you didn't want to see me?..” he asked knowing.

“Yes Simon..... why ask the obvious... I don't want to see you..” you answered sternly.

“I don't want anything to do with you.....” you walked passed him.

“I'm so stupid...” you hissed to yourself and Simon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“You can't blame me and try to make me the bad guy..” he said making you stop your tracks and turn around.

“Then am I the bad person?...” You asked in disbelief.

“No... but -” he started and you cut him off.

 

“I don't blame you.... I blame myself.. I was the one who actually believed your words and thought we would work out.. I should have known better..” you let out a shaky breath. Simon soften as he saw how hurt you were.

“Hana.. I know I -” he tried to explain.

“You gave up....” you said through clenched teeth and Simon stopped talking.

“You said you'll never leave me no matter what.. you lied...” Your voice cracked as tears fell.

“I'll admit.. leaving you hanging was wrong... I should have forgave you even though it would take me a while to trust you again.... but.. I made a mistake but you gave up.. like we were nothing.....But you also made mistakes and I forgave you many times and not once did I ever think about leaving you.... I never gave up on us...” you said as tears slid down your face.

 

“Hana...” Simon crushed his body against yours as he hugged you tightly. You were right, you never gave up on him, and he never gave up either, but he was just lost in the moment of anger.

“I never gave up...” He said softly next to your ear as you cried a river. He pulled out from the hug and cupped your cheeks.

“I was just afraid you were growing too distant from me..... I love you too much.... you'll have to do way more then ignore for me to give up...” he said making your heart flutter.

“I love you...” he leaned in and softly crushed his lips against yours. It was a soft passionate kiss. Then the kiss deepened and you held onto his waist as he brought you closer. He your lips for entrance and you granted him his wish. You tasted each other until you both pulled back to catch your breath.

 

“Come on..” Simon grabbed your hand and lead you to Inati's car. You didn't ask where you were going, you just stayed quite as he drove with one hand while holding yours with the other.

“Are you cold?..” Simon asked and you shook your head.

“We're almost there... You can change into warm clothes when we get to my apartment...” he squeezed your hand and you just nodded again.

 

 

You walked in his apartment and smiled. Although it has been nearly a month since you came here, it still looked the same. You followed Simon to his room. You walked behind him and he suddenly turned round bumping into you almost making you fall.

“Are you ok?.” he asked as he held your waist so close to his. You couldn't answer because he was soo close and his touch was heating on top of the heat you had felt earlier and you felt like you were going to die of hotness. You stared at each other for a couple of seconds before Simon leaned in for an unexpected kiss. You didn't hesitate, but wrapped your arms around his neck and continued what you started earlier.

 

The kiss got crazier as Simon picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He set you down on his nightstand and ed his shirt without breaking the kiss. Your hands crawled to his chest and down to his abs. You have never touched his bare abs before and it made you wonder why.

 

Simon then s his hand behind your back and under your shirt.

“Hana...” Simon said between kiss.

“Are you sure?..” he pulled out and touched his forehead against yours. You nodded your head and after a couple of seconds of making sure, Simon attacked your lips again. He tried to take your shirt off but you held his hand to stop. He looked at you and you blushed like crazy.

“Can you.... turn off the lights....” you mumbled embarrassed. Simon wanted to protest because he wanted to see you but did as told so you would feel comfortable. He the lamp next to you and you wanted to turn it off but he held your hand.

“I want to see you.... even if it's just a bit...” he whispered seductively and picked you up again and laid you on the bed. He hovered on top of you and you can see his face under the dim light.

 

“Are you sure?.. it's ok if you're not ready....” He assured you and you smiled.

“I'm ready as long as I'm with you..” you answered and without another word you both got down to business.

 

 

 

“PUUSSHHHH!!!” The Dr said as grunts and cussing were heard.

“I'm going to kill you!... I swear just wait until I finish.. were never doing itttttt!!! evverrrr!!” Sandra hissed as Taeyang held her hand trying to calm her down.

“Baby... i'm so sorry...” Taeyang kept repeating. Finally after thirty minutes of pushing. Sandra was blessed with a girl.

 

You walked out of the room and into the hallway and met Simon.

“What happened??” he asked and your face was just frozen and shocked at what you witnessed.

“Simon.... I am not planing on having babies anytime soon......” you mumbled and he chuckled. He hugged your waist and kissed your forehead.

“Really?.. I was hoping for 8 kids...” he pouted and you pulled out from the hug.

“Nice meeting you....” you said and turned around and Simon laughed and back hugged you.

“I'm just kidding babe.. when ever your ready.. and as many kids as you want...” he said and you smiled. It has been five months since you and Simon had got back together and you were happier then ever. You quite work at the Cafe and started taking college classes.

 

 

“Babe.. you look gorgeous... enough mascara.. how about we go... were going to be late for your own brothers wedding...” Simon took your purse and you quickly went out. You finally got to the hall and walked to a table.

“Hey.. you guys are early..” you said as you and Simon sat down next to each other.

“No.. your just late...” Youngwon joked as Miyun nudged him making you smile.

“Where's Daniel and Jisu??..” you asked.

“I'm here..” Daniel walked to your table and sat.

“Where's Min?” you asked Daniel.

“She's in the ladies room...” he replied and you nodded. Min is a close friend of Jia who Daniel is currently dating. They are madly in love and you were so happy when they told you two months ago.

 

Min, who was wearing the same bridesmaid dress as you, finally joined your table and sat to your left as you both started chatting.

“You don't have a date?..” youngwon blurted and Jisu sat down and frowned.

“It's allll his fault...” Jisu pointed at Simon and Simon raised an eyebrow confused.

“Yes you.. Hana and I were supposed to be together... but you totally ruined it” Jisu glared at Simon and Simon put a protective arm around you.

“And you..” Jisu pointed at you.

“You promised!!!” Jisu wined and you chuckled.

“You said if we get old and still be single we'll get married.. That's what I agreed.. but i'm not single..” you laughed.

“Alll your fault...” Jisu glared at Simon then you all chuckled.

 

Jia and Inati arrived at the hall and they did the ceremony. You all cheered and danced like there's no tomorrow.

You saw CL and the girls dancing on the dance floor like crazy. Leo and Sunny were grabbing drinks. Zelo and the boys also came. Yongguk came along with a girl names Jieun and they seems happy together. Zelo forced you to dance a slow song but got interrupted when Simon was getting jealous and replaced him.

“Ehh... it's just Zelo..” you chuckled.

“He's still a man.. and he's taller then me..” Simon joked and you laughed.

 

You then sat at a table with Youngwon and Simon. Simon rubbed your arm and looked at your burns. Every time he would see them his heart would scrunch up and he would kiss It.

“I'm sorry..” he said and you sighed.

“Simon... if your going to be like this then i'll never show you my arm..” you sighed and he frowned.

“I'm going to go to the ladies room.. i'll be back..” You smiled and left.

 

“You do need to stop pointing it out.. your just going to make her feel insecure...” Youngwon said as he took a sip. Simon sighed and shook his head.

“I'm just.. upset because.. come one.. how would she know I was in Andong at that time?....” Simon took sip of his drink.

“Hana?.. she knew you were in Andong when you left...” Youngwon said casually.

“What?..” Simon asked surprised.

“I saw her.. she over heard Inati telling us you were there.. she knew... why are you shocked?..” Youngwon asked and Simon froze. She knew... I felt bad this whole time because she couldn't prevent getting hurt because I thought she had no idea where I was... but When Yoochun and Krystal burned her... twice for my location... she wouldn't give it to them... Simon's heart hurt even more. But then he realized for sure your someone he can never lose.

 

You say Hyuna and chatted with her for a bit. You found out that she was still dating Hyunsung and that made you happy.

“How are the boys?..” you asked.

“They are good.... they are going to come later... but Junhyung is busy.. you know composing music and all that good stuff..” Hyuna said and you nodded.

“He's doing good.. and he met a girl.. and I approve.. she's such a sweet heart...” She informed you knowing you were worried about him and you smiled in happiness for him.

 

 

 

You were satisfied with life and what it had to offer. Your friends and family were healthy and happy and you couldn't ask for more. You just smiled as you looked at your beautiful family and thanking god for what he gave you.  

 

 

(OMG! how was it?!! aww im going to miss this story lol!!.. but i will write a new one soon.. i hope you guys read it!! I love you and thank you for being with me along this journey and you new readers i love you too!!)

 

(My BTOB story.... i hope you guys read it too^^ )

 

(http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/395194/accepting-me-apink-romance-you-100-btob)