I remember?

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 43

 

 

You opened your mouth to continue your rambling when Simon grabbed your left cheek with his right hand and crushed his lips against yours. You froze with your eyes wide open. You saw Simon close his eyes and he put his left hand on your right waste to pull you closer to him. You closed your eyes lost in the kiss.

 

You than realized what was happening and put both of your hands on his chest to try to push him so you can separate your chest from his. But all that did was make Simon pull you closer and deepen the kiss. You felt butterflies in your stomach and your legs grew weak. He finally pulled back and you slowly opened your eyes to see that his face was only inches away from yours. Both of you were lightly panting from the sudden kiss.

He kept his hand cupped to your cheek and you kept your hands on his chest. Your mind went blank and You guys stared at each other for a couple of seconds. What was that? You thought in shock.

“Not everything I do is because of Inati....” he said sincerely.

 

He turned to his side and grabbed your arm and slowly walked you to the car. He opened the passenger door for you. The whole ride home was silent. It was awkward because neither of you knew what to say. He stopped in front of the apartment.

 

“I have to go back to work... be careful and don't walk on your foot a lot...” was the only thing he said while looking in front of him with his hands tightly on the steering wheel. You nodded.

“Okay.... thanks for the ride..” you backed away and he nodded and drove off.

What just happened?.. am I dreaming..? you touched your lips and pinched your arm to make sure. Ow.. ok.. im not dreaming.. you started walking in the apartment lost in thought. Oh gosh.. I think I have fallen for him.....

 

Simon drove to the auto shop and he wished it wasn't so close because it didn't give him any time to think. What did I just do?.... I wasn't thinking.... but... why did it feel so right... yet so wrong... ughh!!! he ruffled his hair in frustration. How can I mess with my Best friends sister? He shook his head and entered the auto shop.

 

 

Hours passed and all you did was just clean around the house a bit but gave up after your foot hurt you. Than you sat and watched your Drama. You were on your 5th episode when you fell asleep. You slept for 2 hours but someone kept shaking you lightly and calling your name. You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

“Hana? ... did you not get enough sleep yesterday?..” Youngwon asked concerned. He was still worried about you after what happened last night.

“No... I was just watching the show when Kang Maru pissed me off so.. I slept....” you complained and Youngwon raised an eye brow.

“Does this mean you give up one marrying him?” he asked.

“Never...” you smiled and chuckled with Youngwon.

 

“Hana... lets go out tonight.. we haven't in a long time.. ” youngwon asked. You looked at the window and saw it was dark already.

“It's only 9..... come on..” he pulled you up from the sofa.

“Okay.. sure..” you smiled.

“Wear something decent though...” he smiled. You looked at him.

“Are you planning on going out with your Pjs?'' he raised his eye brows.

“No... i'll go change..gimme a second. ” you said and left to your room. You wore skinny jeans and a t shirt. You tied your hair in a messy high bun.

 

“Don't forget your jacket.. it's cold..”

“Yea.. okay..” you wore your sweater and walked out with Youngwon.

“Only you can pull off that hideous Bun..” Youngwon chuckled.

“It's not hideous! ... well... at least not to me...when I need to go out on a last second.. like now..” you mumbled the last part. You guys walked a bit and decided to go to Sweet Choco since it was near by.

“Hey Minho....” you greeted.

“Hey! How have you been?.. what can I get for you guys?” He smiled.

“Two Hot chocolates please..” Youngwon smiled. You looked at him confused.

“No coffee for you.. and im being nice and not drinking it either...” he said without looking at you and walked to a table.

“Fine.. it's on you than.” you guys sat at a table.

 

 

“Hana..” youngwon started and you looked up.

“Don't get mad at Daniel.... don't mind him... he just cares for you.. and doesn't want to see you get hurt..” youngwon said as he took a sip of his chocolate.

“Yea.. I know... i'm not mad... I was just a bit upset....” you drew circles on your cup with your thump.

“But not anymore..” you said as you looked up at Youngwon.

“Good... because he thinks you hate him …..”

“I will never hate Daniel.. or any of you guys... no matter what....” you smiled.

“Same here..” youngwon returned the smile.

“Oh... and one more thing... Do you have any feelings for Simon?” Youngwon didn't think you'd answer but to see your reaction is all he wanted. You stiffened at first.

“What makes you say that?” you asked

“Nothing.. just curios... you know.. he's really good looking.. so I wouldn't blame you..” he said naturally.

“Im not going to like someone because they are good looking... if I did... i'd be in in love with Jisu, Daniel, and you...” you said teasingly. Youngwon stared at you. -___-

“Duty calls..” you laughed and went to the bathroom. Youngwon chuckled to himself. She's so weird...

 

 

You came out of the bathroom to see youngwon standing and looking worried.

“What”...

“Come on.. we have to go to Donghae's ..” he said as he gave you your phone.

“Huh.. Donghae's?.. why?... ” you asked confused.

“Jisu was drinking and he got into a fight with some dude...” he said as he walked out.

“Jisu?.. drinking?... now?.. ... aish.. I told him to go low on the alcohol..” you said and you and Youngwon quickly walked to Donghae's bar which was in your neighborhood. You walked in to see it sorta half full. The place had tables everywhere. It didn't look much like a bar. It was actually pretty decent. It was the only Bar you would go to sometimes with the boys when they made you go out with them.

 

Youngwon grabbed your hand and lead you to the far back side of the room.

“Hana..” you heard him call.

“Huh?..” you looked at him while walking. He kept his eyes on you for a couple of seconds and you didn't even look at where you were going.

“Look...” he said and you turned to face foreword.

“SURRPRRIISEE!!!” You jumped at the sudden screams and stood frozen for a while. Everyone was there... and Jisu was holding a cake with candles and you were confused.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HANA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....WOOO!!!” things started flying everywhere. Birthday?.. it's my birthday today? You still stood there shocked. Everyone was waiting for you to blow the candles but You just opened your phone and checked the date.. January 13.... omg.. it is my birthday.. how can I forget.. you mentally face palmed yourself.

 

“Hana.. sweety..” Jisu brought you back to reality.

“The candles are melting... mind blowing them?” he smiled.

“Oh.. yea.. okay..” you blew the candles and everyone cheered.

“Happy 19th birthday!” Jisu hugged you and planted a kiss on your cheek.

“Thank you..” you smiled. Inati, Jisu, Daniel, Simon, CL, Ken, Leo, Sandra, Bom, Minzy, Daehyun and Zelo were there. They all wished you a happy birthday and you thanked them.

 

“Hey baby sister... Happy Birthday.. your all grown up now...” Inati gave you a tight hug and a big kiss in your cheek. You smiled and returned the hug

“Happy Birthday Hana..” Simon smiled towards you,

“Thanks..” you blushed a bit remembering what happened earlier. But before Simon had the chance to make sure if you were actually blushing. Zelo gave you a tight hug.

“Happyy Birthdayy Noonaa!!!!” he said excitedly.

“Th..ank..s...Ze..lo..” you said through breaths. He finally let go and you can breath again. The corner you guys were in had huge tables where it would fit 10 people in one. This section was specifically made for parties and gatherings.

 

Everyone was sitting and drinking except for you, Daehyun and Zelo. You were chatting with CL and the girls when Daehyun sat near you guys and spoke.

 

“Here... . Happy Birthday..” Daehyun handed you a small present.

“Aw.. thanks Dae.. but you didn't have to..” you smiled.

“Open it.. I wanna see your reaction...” he said and It just made you curious. It also made Simon curios . Although he was sitting a few feet away but he can see and hear everything. You opened the present and saw a CD in a case. You furrowed your eyebrows but than your eyes went wide and your mouth hanged open.

 

“Is this what I think it is?'..” you asked in disbelief.

“It depends on what your thinking.. ” Zelo chuckled.

“I remember?..” you raised your eyebrows. Dae hesitated at first than Nodded and smiled.

“Eeekkk.. Really?” you said excitedly and Dae nodded again.

“Oh my god!.... I've been waiting since forever for this!” you gave Daehyun a tight hug and than stared at the CD again.

 

“Yea.. thank Yongguk.. I told him you wanted it and he finished it in 2 days.... if I knew I would have told him you wanted it weeks ago..” he chuckled. You stiffened at the sound of his name, not because of anything bad. But because you felt bad. He's such a nice man. Although he just kissed you, it was enough to tell you he liked you. Simon also stiffened at the name of Yongguk and sipped his cup of alcohol in one shot. An hour has passed and you haven't said a word to simon. 

It's just that you didn't know how to respond or what to say. Does this mean he likes me too?.. no way.. Simon like me?.. but why would he kiss me if he didn't? you were confused. If he likes me than why is he quite and making it awkward?.  You thought as Bom was telling her funny story to you guys. 

She can't even make eye contact with me ever since i kissed her.... does this mean she doesn't like me?..... but how can she not?... but if she doesn't like me isn't that a good thing?.... than it will be easier on me to not like her.. Simon was trying to figure out what to do.

 

“Hannaa!!!.. Happy Birthday!!” you heard someone say rather loudly bringing you and Simon out of your thoughts.   

 

(Next chapter shall be better! Drama is on it's way.... :D)