My cereal

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 36

 

It was Monday night and Simon has been a bit quite these past 2 days but he wouldn't let you do any cleaning and cooking. Jisu came around 9 with youngwon, he said he was bored and came to so whats up.

“Ugh.. I'm hungry..” Jisu said as he rubbed his stomach. You were about to volunteer to make him something to eat but Simon spoke first.

“You have hands... cook for yourself..” Simon glared at Jisu.

“I was going to!!” Jisu stuck his tongue out at Simon and searched the cabinets. You chuckled at Jisu's childish attitude.

“Oh.. haha.. look what I found...” Jisu pulled out your Reese's puffs from the cabinet and smirked.

“Jisu...sweety... put it back .” you nodded.

“Waee??.. just one bowl....” he held one finger up. Simon was amused that you wouldn't let Jisu have any Reeses puffs, but he ate some sometimes.

“Jisu.. your one bowl is the whole box..” You said with a straight face. Jisu smiled.

“I lovee youuuu” he sang and got his bowl ready. You couldn't argue and just let him eat.

“Oh... did he find out you let Simon eat some?” Inati walked in surprised that you let Jisu eat.

“BWOH??...” Jisu looked at you with wide eyes. Damn it Inati! You gave him the look.

“Guess... not..” Inati quickly left to his room not wanting to see the outcome. Jisu had his mouth open in disbelief.

“Sometimes Only .. and also because his Bowls aren't Jisu Bowls!... they are normal...” you tried to defend yourself.

“Bowls?.... sometimes?.... so he ate more than once?” Jisu's mouth opened wider and he stopped eating. Great.. you mentally smacked yourself. Simon had nothing to say. He wanted to see how you would solve this.

You put on a guilty smile and walked to Jisu who was standing infront of the oven.

“Jisu..” you cooed. He just stared at you.

“Im sorry.. you can eat all my Cereal if it makes you feel better..” you held his hand. Jisu still had a poker face on. He thought for a couple of seconds than spoke.

“Do you like him?...” He pouted.

“Huh?... what makes you say that...” you asked. Simon and youngwon were staring at you guys while sitting in the kitchen table.

“You.. let... him.. have.. your.. cereal...” he pouted. Does she really not let anyone have some but me? Simon felt special for that.

“What can I do to make you feel better?” you asked. Jisu thought for a bit than gave you a y smile.

“-__- forget it..” you said and turned around.

“Hannaa...” Jisu complained.

“My heart.. it hurts..” he whined.

“What do you want?” you asked. Jisu smiled. He walked to you and gave you the tightest warm hug he has ever given you. Your back was facing Simon and youngwon. Jisu saw that Simon was looking at you two with a hard stare.

“Don't like Simon...” he whispered to you. You were surprised and you didn't think he'd say that. He pulled away and gave you a long kiss on the cheek. Simon mentally scoffed and looked away. Jisu didn't like you in that way. Although he doesn't show it much, but he is protective over you when it comes to men. He feels as if Simon doesn't deserve you and he didn't like the way you looked at Simon. He hoped that your gaze towards Simon will change. You didn't say anything as he took his cereal and sat on the table. He talked and joked as if nothing happened but deep down it was different.

 

The next day you went to work and you were glad you guys were let out early from the cafe shop. You went home and got ready for Dongwoon's surprise party.. You waved your hair and had simple make up on. You wore skinny jeans and a loose sweater. You also wore your gloves that Jisu gave you since you didn't want to show your hurt hand. You left to the living room and checked the time and it was 8:10.

“Crap!.. im late..” you quickly put your shoes on and noticed Youngwon sitting on the sofa.

“Oh.. youngwon.. your here..” you said. You were just about to call him to come pick you up.

“Yea.. 15 minutes ago..” he chuckled and stood up.

“I'll Just drop you off ... cuz I have to work so I won't make it. And Simon is also working...” He informed you.

“Oh ok..”

“I'll pick you up at 10:30... right?” he asked. You nodded. You had work the next day so you couldn't stay up. Youngwon dropped you off and you were greeted by a hyper Yoseob at the front door.

“Sorry im late..” you said guiltily.

“Its ok.. im just glad you made it” he smiled. You entered Dojoon's apartment and you had flash backs of when you would come here with Junhyung. Yoseob noticed the change in your face and tried to lighten the mood.

 

“Oh.. look.. Hyuna and Ga Yoon are here.. im sure they'd be happy to see you.” Yoseob waved to someone. You followed his gaze and saw Hyuna waving at you guys to come over. You smiled at the sight of her and walked to her table. She stood up and gave you a tight hug.

 

“Hana.. where have you been?? I missed you..” she pouted lightly. You chuckled.

“I've missed you too..” you smiled. You sat and caught up with Hyuna. She was a good friend of Junhyung and the boys. She helped you a lot in your relationship with Junhyung. She was so sweet and you couldn't think of anyone better than her. Ga Yoon saw you and gave you a hug.

“Hey Hana.. how are you... whats new?” she asked.

“Nothing much.. just the same old stuff...” you smiled. You weren't close with Ga Yoon but you used to see her a lot with the boys and she was pretty cool too. There weren't that many people here. Just close family and friends of Dongwoons.

“Alright... Dongwoon is going to be here any second.. turn off the lights!!” you heard Doojoon say. The lights went off and everyone was quite. A couple minutes passed and the front door opened.

“SSUURRPPRIISEE” everyone screamed making Dongwoon jump than smile.

“Ayy.. hyung... I really thought we were going to bug Doojoon hyung..” Dongwoon chuckled to Hyunseung. Dongwoon greeted a couple of people and than finally got to your table.

“Hannaa.” he hugged you tightly.

“Happy birthday..” you smiled after he released you.

“Im so glad you made it...”

“I am too..” you chuckled.

“Ayy.. did you forget about us already after you saw Hana?'' Ga Yoon teased.

“Noona... how can I?.. I love you all..” he said cutely. You guys all chuckled at his cuteness. You guys sang happy birthday to Dongwoon than sat with Hyuna and the boys till it was 10:15.

“It's almost time for me to leave...” you said as you checked your phone. Yoseob gave Kikwang a panic look and Kikwang also looked at Yoseob.

“Why?.. just a bit more..” Kikwang insisted. You smiled.

“Well it depends on youngwon... he's the one taking me home....” you said.

“It's fine... we'll just make him stay longer..” Hyuna said making you guys all laugh.

“By the way.. how's your hand?” Doojoon asked out of nowhere. You looked down at your hand that had gloves on, than back at Yoseob and Kikwang you wouldn't make eye contact with you. You knew they are the ones who told.

“It's fine.. nothing to worry about..” you smiled. And they all nodded.

“Well. im going to go to the ladies room.. I'll be back” you informed them and started walking. You noticed you left your phone on the table but decided the boys will look after it. You finished and started walking back to the table. You tried passing through the walking people.

“Sorry... excuse me..” you were almost back at the table. You looked up to find someone standing up but you couldn't make out his face because he was looking down and people kept passing by in front of you. You squinted your eyes and than they went wide. The man looked up and met eyes with you. He was just as surprise as you. You guys made eye contact for a second. Why is he here?... you asked yourself. You turned around to start walking the other direction. You don't even know why you did. It was as if your body moved without you thinking. As if it was an instinct. However since you did it so quickly you bumped into someone making you hit your twisted hand on the edge of a table. Ahh.. you cursed in your head. And held your left hand.

“Watch were your going... you almost ruined my dress!!” the girl said with an attitude. You were in too much pain to give a . You held your left hand with your right hand. It hurt really bad. You felt as if you got stabbed since you hit it hard and it was still sensitive.

“Did your dress get ruin?” you heard a familiar voice say. Except it was more icy. The girl had a frightened expression.

“N..no...no.” the girl stuttered.

“Than no need for all of this....” He glared at her. She apologized and left.