Christmas

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 22

 

The next day you where sleeping peacefully when someone came in to wake you up.

“Hana....wake up.. it's Christmas..” Inati said while sitting on the edge of your bed.

“Christmas?...oh yea.. Merry Christmas.“ you woke up slowly and hugged Inati. You couldn't sleep last night so you only got a few hours of sleep. You got ready and head to the kitchen. Simon was peacefully eating his cereal.

“Merry Christmas Simon..” you smiled while sitting at the table with him and Inati.

“Merry Christmas” Simon replied and took another spoonful of your Reese's puffs cereal.

“You wanna know what your Christmas present is?..” you asked Simon.

“Huh..what?” Simon asked surprised. He wasn't expecting a gift.

“I'm not going to kick your for eating my Reeses puffs..” you said.

and than laughed at his expression. Simon tried to keep a straight face but than ended up laughing at your none stop giggling.

“Don't tell Jisu... he'll have a heart attack knowing that your letting Simon eat your cereal and he can't” Inati chuckled. *So i'm the only that is allowed to eat her cereal....* Simon smirked to himself.

 

You went to work at the flower shop and gave Daehyun his gift. Daehyun opened it and smiled.

“Aww.. Hana you didn't have too..” Daehyun said while taking out his T shirt that says “Busan Wonbin”

“Yea I did.. your my Busan Wonbin!.... “ you smiled.

“Ok.. my turn..” Daehyun gave you a small box. You smiled and opened it. It was a small hair pin in.

“Awww.. It's Infinites sign!!” you smiled and gave Daehyun a hug.

“You like it?” he asked with a smile.

“I love it!! Thank you.” you said while putting it on your hair.

“How does it look?” you asked.

“Beautiful..” Daehyun said. You than left your present for Zelo and the boys with Daehyun since he will spend Christmas with them. You just bought them t shirts and accessories.

 

After work at the flower shop, you decided to go visit the boys at the auto shop .

“Hey guys” you said while entering.

“Hey Hanni..Merry Christmas.” Daniel smiled. Simon just nodded his head.

“Merry Christmas Hana baby....thank god your here....” Jisu said while walking to towards you.

“Why? What happened.” you asked Jisu

“I woke up this morning with a huge cramp on my back and neck. It's killing me. Use your magic please.” Jisu begged. He took his sweater off in one swift sec and led you to sit on the sofa. Jisu was know shirtless. You can see his perfect abs. (Imagine Jisu shirtless.. 'Dies' )

 

Daniel rolled his eyes and Simon's eyes were widen. *Why is this idiot shirtless.... and why isn't Hana reacting.* Simon wondered. You had no reaction because you always saw Jisu shirtless. And you didn't feel anything towards him.

“Ok.. come sit here..” you sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to you. He sat and had his back facing you. You got your mini lavender lotion that you carry around from your purse. You rubbed some on your hand and started massaging Jisu's back.

“Ow..Ow..ah Hana it hurts..” Jisu whined.

“Yea I know..i feel the cramp.....did you not position yourself right last night?” you asked while massaging his neck and back. Jisu smirked.

“I don't know Hana....you tell me...did I position myself right last night” Jisu smirked. Simon and Daniel had their mouths open by now.

“How would I ….” you stopped because you knew exactly what Jisu meant.

“Yah!!.. you smacked Jisu's .

“Oh..” Jisu whimpered. Than laughed because he knew you got it.

“Your so...hahaha.. omg Jisu your so dirty..” you chuckled at his imagination.

“Your as bad as me...so you have a dirty imagination too..” Jisu laughed

“No I don't ….i have a y imagination... they are totally different..” you defended.

“Mhmmh..anyways .. I fell asleep in a weird position on the sofa last night.” Jisu said. Simon and Daniel were relieved and went back to their normal faces. *I knew Hana had a dirty mind...* Simon smirked. You massaged Jisu for a couple more minutes.

 

You weren't that erted. But hey.. what can you do when kpop was your life.

“Ok.. I think im good.. Thanks Hana..aaahhhh” Jisu said while getting up. He stood in front of you and made a y pose.

“What?” you said. But you had to admit. He had one of the iest bodies you've seen.

“You should enjoy this..... it's your Christmas present.” Jisu smirked. Referring to his upper half body.

“But I always see your upper half.....” you pouted about your present.

“Oh...than should I take my pants off too.?” Jisu said while unbuckling his belt.

“Don't even think about it..” Daniel said and threw Jisu's sweeter to him.

“Ok....Meet me later then Hana...” Jisu winked and chuckled. You just laughed at his erted mind.

“..” you said.

“Anyways...I'm going to spend Christmas dinner at my parents house... sorry Hana.. but I owe you a dinner... arrasso...” Daniel said.

 

“Yea..same here with me and youngwon... you know we gotta visit the parents..but we will come later after dinner” Jisu smiled.

“It's ok.... you guys have fun... Whats better than spending it with family? i know I will..I'll be getting off at 8 tonight from work....” you smiled. But Simon can see sadness in your eyes. And he knew you thought of your parents. You usually cook something simple and have Christmas with Inati And than the boys would come around 11 to open presents at your place.

 

Simon's head lifted up and he thought of an idea.

“Ok Ima head home for now.. see you guys later..” you said

“Do you want a good bye kiss??... aww..come here... i'll give you one right now..” Jisu said walking towards you with his lips pouted. Simon yanked Jisu by his sweater and gave him a death glare. You chuckled and left home. Than you grabbed the presents and left to the cafe.

 

You got to work at the Cafe . You handed CL, Ken and Leo their gifts. You got CL a cute purse. Ken a phone case. And Leo couple phone chains for him and Sunny. They each gave you a present too but you decided to open them at home. At 8 you finally went home and was excited to have dinner with Inati and Simon. You got home to hear some clattering in the kitchen.

 

“Simon?” you said confused. Simon turned around from the oven. He had a wooden spoon and he was stirring something.

“Oh hey... it's not much..but at least we'll have a decent Dinner..” Simon shrugged. A smile crept in and you couldn't help but feel butterflies. You mentally sighed. *Gosh Simon... I'm trying not to like you...but your making it so hard....* you thought. And helped Simon with the other dishes. You guys finished at 9:30pm and just waited for Inati to come home. You where sitting on living room sofa with Simon watching TV. Simon kept taking glances at you.

“Inati Is late.... he said he was going to close early.” Simon said while checking his phone. Feeling a little irritated that Inati is keeping you waiting for him.

“It's ok...Im just glad your here and I don't have to be alone..” you said to Simon and smiled than faced the TV again. Simons heart fluttered and he was a bit dumbfounded and touched by your words. He can't say he didn't feel butterflies. You turned to see Simon looking at you seriously.

“What?” you said. Simon was sitting close to you on the sofa. He leaned towards you slowly. You just froze and stared at him. Your heart was beating quickly you felt like it was going to explode. Simon face was only a few inches away from yours. Simon cupped your right cheek with his right hand. *Is he going to ….* you thought.