No better

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 48

 

You quickly went to the bathroom and regained strength. Come on Hana.. it up!... no one told you to like him..... you scolded yourself. However right when you walked out of the bathroom you stopped. Your heart hurt from the pain you can see behind that smile on the man's face that's standing in front of you. His eyes were full of sadness and he wasn't standing his usual straight stand. You remembered what Yoseob told you and you soften at the thought.

 

“Hey..” you managed to crack a smile as you walked towards him.

“Hey.. how have you been?...” Jun asked you.

“Good... I should be asking you the same thing...” you stopped in front of him. Junhyung looked at your eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. You noticed him staring and looked to your side. Was she crying?.. he noticed your eyes being a little bit red. He sighed and grabbed your hand. You looked down at his hands on yours in surprise.

“Come on......” He said as he lead you through the sea of people in the living room and into a hallway and than into a smaller living room. The room had sofas here and there and the windows were huge and you can see the beautiful view of the sky. It also had a balcony to the front yard.

“This used to be our little place when we came to Doojoon's place.....” He chuckled and you chuckled with him as you remembered.

 

Flashback

 

You were on the balcony alone waiting for Junhyung to get your drinks. You hugged yourself and started soothing the goosebumps in your arm.

“Sorry I'm late babe... I got an important call...” Junhyung wrapped his arms around you from behind and held out your drinks in both hands.

“It's ok..” you smiled.

“But no frappe.. you're going to get sick... so I brought some hot chocolate... ” He put both cups on top of the balcony railing and turned you to face him. He hugged you closer and wrapped his hands around your waist. He leaned closer and his face was only an inch away from yours.

“Junhyung....” you shyly blushed.

“Yes?..” he asked innocently.

“Not here... the others are here..” you blushed but he lifted your chin and smiled.

“They won't see..” he kissed the tip of your nose than went for your lips. Your hand automatically held his cheek as the kiss deepened.

“No love making here... not in my living room..... you have your own place...” Doojoon scoffed and you blushed and hid behind Junhyung from embarrassment. Doojoon would always say that even if he knew you guys still haven't done it.

“It's ok baby... it's just Doojoon..” he chuckled near your ear and you snuggled to his chest with your head down. He couldn't help but kiss your head as he saw you get even more embarrassed.

“Yah Doojoon!.. you're embarrassing her....” Junhyung hugged you and scolded Doojoon. Doojoon chuckled and shook his head and left the room.

 

*End of flashback*

 

You and Junhyung were out in the balcony staring into the sky when you first spoke.

“Yea.... good times...” you smiled not taking your eyes off of the shining stars. Junhyung looked at you with hopes in his eyes.

“But it's in the past now..” you finished. He sighed and looked up at the sky. You still care for him but you knew you didn't feel the same way as before.

 

“I'm sorry Hana for hurting you....” He turned to face you and you looked at him.

“I didn't mean to and you know It was the last thing I ever wanted to do..i'm sorry... ” he said sincerely and got closer to you.

“It's fine Junhyung...i forgave you already...” you smiled. And he felt relived. He was only an inch away from you. But Before you can finish, Junhyung leaned in for a short kiss on your lips and pulled out. You were not expecting that at all. He caught you off guard.

“I forgive you Jun.... but I don't think we can be like how we were before...” you finished and he gave a small nod. Maybe Hyunseung misheard..... Hana didn't have our picture saved... Before Junhyung can ask, someone punched him in the face and you Gasped. You covered your mouth in fright and widened your eyes. Junhyung was on the floor and a pissed off Simon was standing panting.

“Simon!.. what are you doing?...” but he just pulled Junhyung by his collar and punched him in the stomach.

 

“Simon!.. stop!!” you tried to pull Simon away from Junhyung but you just got knocked down to the floor from the two boys fighting. Oh gosh.. Junhyung's Surgery scar... he can get hurt.. you were in panic now and tears started forming in your eyes as you saw the two boys fighting in front of you. Junhyung didn't have any strength, Simon had hit him where his scar was and Jun couldn't do much. You quickly got up and went between them.

 

“Simon!!.. stop now!!” you tried but he was just not getting it.

“Simon....” you cried..

“Please....” you pleaded and tried to put your hands in front of him and he finally realized you were there. He froze at your voice begging. He grabbed your hand and wanted to get you away from him. No way was he going to let you stay with Junhyung. but you held back and he stopped. He turned around and saw your tear stained face and sad eyes.

 

Does she care about him this much? Does she still love him?....

“Please Let go....” you said softly and You can see hurt in his eyes as those words came out of your mouth.

He gave you a look that you knew you'd never forget and walked away. You ran towards Junhyung who's on the floor holding his stomach.

“Junhyung.. are you ok?...” you put his head on your lap but he just groaned. You quickly called Yoseob and told him where you were.

 

“What happened?..” Yoseob asked shocked as he saw Junhyung on the floor.

“Long story.. let's go to the hospital first..” you quickly said and helped Junhyung up. You guys left through out the balcony and headed in Yoseob's car.

 

 

It was 1am and You and Yoseob have been in the waiting room for 3 hours. You called youngwon and informed him where you were so he wouldn't worry. But you didn't tell the others because Yoseob didn't want the others to worry and he knew Jun wouldn't want to ruin Doojoon's engagement party.

 

Why would Simon do that?.. what's wrong with him?.. you shook your head in frustration. The Dr finally came out and informed you guys about Junhyung.

 

“It's Nothing dangerous.... he just hurt his surgery scar a bit... but it's still not ok... he needs plenty of rest and no moving...and ” The Doctor started and you sighed in relief. He continued talking as Yoseob listened.

 

“Hana.. you look tired... i'll take you home...” Yoseob started but you shook your head.

“Let me see Junhyung first...” you walked to his room and went in. you saw him fast asleep on his bed. His lip was busted and he had a red mark on his cheek. But other than that he looked fine. You shook your head and went out the room.

 

“Are you going to stay here with him?” you asked.

“Yea.. I'll take you home and grab some things from my house and spend the night here... don't worry ..” he assured you.

“Okay.” you nodded.

Yoseob took you home and you got out of the car. You turned around and spoke.

“Tell me if anything happens.. ok..”

“Ok.. I will... good night Hana..” he smiled.

“Night..” you smiled back and walked to the front door.

 

You hesitated at first and thought about sleeping at Yooungwons tonight but something was holding you back. This was a time where you wished Inati was here. You took a deep breath and opened the front door. No one was in the living room and that relaxed you a bit. You walked to your room and took a shower. You wore your Pjs and walked slowly to the kitchen to get a cup of water. You turned around and saw Simon walking out of the hallway and he stopped in the living room when he saw you. You guys had a staring contest for a while before you decided to just walk by him. He has been ignoring me for a week.. why talk to him now?.. you just passed by him. You wanted to yell at him so bad but you held it in. he scoffed and that made you stop your tracks.

 

“It's late... Where have you been.... with him?..” he asked indicating Junhyung. His eyes not meeting yours.

“Yes... and it's none of your business...” you were about to walk again but stopped when he spoke.

“I thought you were better than that Hana.....” He turned his gaze from the door to you.

“Even after he cheated on you... you still run back to him?... like nothing happened...” he said in disbelief. You weren't sure if you heard right. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

“W-What?... who told you?..” you asked confused to how he knew.

“Does it matter?... it doesn't change the fact that you're bringing yourself down for a jerk..” he said through clenched teeth. Now you were in disbelief.

 

“And why does it matter to you?...that's still not an excuse for you to hit him..” you argued.

“Yes it is.... how can he have the nerves to try to get you back after what he did? Any man who does that needs to have some sense knocked into him... ” his voice got a bit louder now.

“Who said he was trying to get back with me?” you asked.

 

“He kissed you Hana.. ..actions speak louder than words..” he reasoned and walked closer to you.

“He didn't mean anything like that..” you argued.

“What?.. what do you......” he stopped and squinted his eyes.

“Are you defending him?” He scoffed in disbelief.

“No I am not... why ..” but he cut you off.

“What is wrong with you?.... how can you choose him?” he asked. He was obviously not over the fact that you didn't leave with him when he grabbed you earlier.

 

“Once a cheater.. always a cheater..... you can't trust him.... he's a player that you can't trust..” he said calmly trying to get you to understand.

“Well your no better....” you said sternly.

“I never cheated on a girl..” he shot back.

“But you keep leading her on and than leave her hanging!...” you blurted as a tear streamed down your face. Simon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but than realized after a while that the 'Girl' you were speaking of was yourself.

Simon soften a bit at the thought and sighed.

 

“Although it doesn't concern you, but just because he kissed me, it doesn't mean i'm getting back with him. And I made that clear to him today.” you wiped your tear and straightened up.

 

“Than why did you stay with him?” Simon asked softly now all his anger was gone.

“You beat him.. how can I not?... Junhyung is sick...... he was the kidney donor for his mom and his surgery scar hasn't healed....” Simon was surprised. He was not expecting this at all.

 

“He still hasn't recovered and you hurt him...... how can I have the heart to leave him there?” you asked sadly. Simon was regretting everything he has done and said to you. He was only upset because he thought you were going to get back to Junhyung. But he didn't want to admit that he was wrong because it only made Junhyung the better man. And he didn't want to risk it.

 

“I got angry because he kissed you without your approval... he shouldn't have done that..” he tried to reason.

“If you were to beat every man that kissed me without my approval.... you'd beat yourself first before anyone else...” you looked him in the eyes.

“You were okay with it....” he said.

“The first time...” you blurted. The first time?.. there was a second? Simon furrowed his eyebrows. You knew you said to much and you shut yourself up. He was drunk and it wasn't really something you can hold against him. Simon came closer to you with confusion all over his face and you backed away till you hit the wall. He was getting flash backs of him being so close to you and they kept coming every time he got closer to you. He was only inches away from you. When his eyes widened and he let out a little gasp.