Feelings

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 37

 

 

“Did your dress get ruin?” you heard a familiar voice say. Except it was more icy. The girl had a frightened expression and you looked up to see the man you never thought you'd see again.

“N..no...no.” the girl stuttered.

“Than no need for all of this....” He glared at her. She apologized and left.

But when Junhyung turned his head to look at you. You weren't there. Where did she.... he thought but he saw you walking away towards the front door.

There were a few people outside. You saw Hyunseung on the left talking with some guest so you went the other direction. When you were a couple feet away, your hand was really hot and burning. You took off your gloves and let your hands cool down a bit. Although it wasn't a good idea since you didn't have your jacket on and now you were freezing. I can't believe this.... Kikwang is so dead.. you hoped Youngwon would hurry and come. You decided to go get your bag and phone so you can call him. You were putting your gloves on when someone spoke next to you.

 

“Long time no see...” you froze at the sound of that voice. You slowly looked to your left and saw Junhyung standing next to you with his hands in his pockets. You can see his structure face and his perfect jaw line shining under neath the moon light.

“You must be cold... why aren't you wearing a jacket?” He asked as he faced you. Although your feelings for him have left, but deep down you still felt something for him. You faced forward again. It's as if your tongue was twisted and you couldn't speak. It's been almost 6 months and you never thought about seeing this day.

“Does it hurt?..” he asked although you haven't answered his first questions. You were confused and looked towards him with furrowed eye brows. Still cute.. he thought. He turned his body to face you and slowly grabbed your hand that was wrapped and looked at it.

“I saw you bump it a while ago... are you ok?..” you saw the worried expression he wore and you nodded your head.

“I'm fine..” you managed to say.

He slightly touched the top part of your hand and you winced at the pain.

“I don't think so..” he chuckled. You smiled at his smile. He was about to say something when someone put your jacket on your shoulders and grabbed your hand lightly and wrapped his hand around your waste. You looked up to see the last person you'd think of.

“Simon?” you asked confused. He had a stiff look and you can tell he wasn't in a good mood. Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows at Simon.

“Ready to go?” he asked without taking his eyes off of Junhyung. It's as if they were having a staring competition. He than looked at you when you didn't answer.

“Uhh... yea... but I need to get my phone and bag first...” you said.

“I have them here..” he nodded his head to to his left hand. You looked and saw him caring your bag.

“Oh..ok..” … Junhyung couldn't say anything to you about Simon or ask who he was.

“I'll see you later..” he said before Simon led you to the parking lot. Although you guys were there already he still hasn't removed his hand from your waist.

“Why are you cold?... why didn't you have your jacket on?” He scolded as you guys got to Inati's car.

“I forgot it...” you said as you got into the passengers seat. Simon the car heater and drove. You got your phone from your bag and read the messages from Youngwon.

 

'Hey Hana.. sorry I'm working late tonight so I couldn't pick you up.. so I told Simon to pick you up since he was home doing nothing....'

You read and than you understood what brought Simon tonight. It was a silent ride home while Simon was thinking about what happened earlier.

 

Flash back

 

Simon got a call from Youngwon asking him to pick you up. Simon didn't mind and he got the address. As he got there, it took him a while to look for you until he saw Yoseob and Kikwang at a table. He walked to them and asked where you were.

“I just saw her go outside..” Ga Yoon informed him. Simon saw your bag and phone and decided to get them.

“These are Hana's right?” he asked.

“Yea..” they answered. He grabbed your jacket and stuck your phone in your bag and left outside. He saw Hyunsung and walked to him.

“Hey..Did you see Hana?” he asked.

“Yea she's right there..” Hyunsung pointed at you and there was a man next to you. Simon squinted his eyes to get a better look. He knew that man looked familiar than It hit him. He was the man in the photo that was in your book that you left in his room when you took care of Simon.

“Who is he?.. I saw him in a photo with Hana in her book...” He talked to himself but Hyunsung heard him.

“That's Junhyung.... he just got here a couple of minutes ago from Japan to surprise Dongwoon for his birthday..” Hyunseung smiled.

“Junhyung?.... as in her ex?” Simon asked and Hyunsung nodded. Simon didn't like that you were talking to him and the fact that he held your hand and made you wince pissed him off. He quickly walked towards you and put your jacket on you. He wanted you to get away from Junhyung ASAP.

 

End of flashback

 

You guys got out of the car and you walked in the house without saying a word. You were still thinking about Junhyung and Simon knew it.

 

The next day you got ready for work and left to the kitchen. Simon wasn't there so you assumed he was at work already. Someone knocked and you left to open it.

“Hey...” Junhyung said. He was wearing casual clothes and he looked really tired.

“Hey..” you softly greeted.

“Can... I come in?” He raised his eyebrows.

“Yea.. sure..” you opened the door wider and he entered.

“Have a seat..” you said and he did.

“I don't want to irritate you so I'll make it short....” he started.

“Im sorry if I give you discomfort.... but I came to tell you I have no intentions to... I would like for us to be friends... or at least.. just don't avoid me... or run away..” He said you hesitated at first but nodded.

He smiled and it made you smile.

“How about we go for frappes....” he asked unsure... you stayed quite and thought.

“Too soon?” he asked. You smiled and nodded.

“It's fine... take as long as you need.... I guess i'll see you around...” he stood up and left. You remembered how cranky and short tempered he used to be but he changed in order to get with you. You got yourself a cup of water and left still in thought about what just happened. However you didn't know that Simon was in his room the whole time and heard your conversation.

“Just friends.... we'll see..” he said out loud. Although he felt at ease when Junhyung said that but he hoped he wouldn't change his mind.