Moving on

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 71

 

“Umm... what do you want to eat?..” you asked as you looked through the kitchen cabinets. Simon smiled and gave you a back hug. You jumped at first as his hands wrapped around your stomach.

He leaned towards your ear and you can feel his breath tickle you.

“I want ramyun........” he whispered near your ear and you blushed. He moved his hands from your stomach and grabbed your arm. He lead you to the table and made you sit on a chair.

“I'll make the ramyun and you sit...” he smiled.

“It's ok.. I can make it... it's just ramyun..” you were about to stand up but Simon held you back.

“You said it yourself .. it's just ramyun.. plus you just got discharged from the hospital..” he raised an eyebrow.

“Yea, but physically speaking your worse..” you mumbled and Simon frowned.

“What?... it's true..” you shrugged but regretted saying it. Simon paused for a bit then smiled. He leaned in and pecked you on the cheek next to your lips.

“I'll be finished in a bit..” Simon took a small pot out and started making the ramyun. Than ate while you chatted with him.

 

 

 

“I'm ganna go to the bathroom... put the movie on until I come back.. ... ” you stood up from the sofa.

“Are you sure... you should be tired... you don't want to sleep?..” Simon asked worriedly.

“I'm perfectly fine.... i'll go take my antibiotics and my stomach meds and be back.... put a funny movie on...” you smiled and left. Simon sighed but eventually did as you said. He heard a knock on the door and opened it.

 

“Daniel...” Simon said as he stared at Daniel.

“Where's Hana?..” Daniel simply asked.

“Bathroom....” Simon answered. Daniel thought for a second then glared at Simon.

“What are you doing here?..... I remember telling you to stay away from Hana....” Daniel furrowed his eyebrows and he didn't look too happy. Simon looked back at the hallway and turned back to face Daniel.

“Let's talk outside...” He simply said and both men went out in front of the apartment to talk.

“I don't want to see you with Hana...” Daniel started.

“It's not up to you whether I see Hana or not...” Simon replied calmly. Daniel was taken back at Simons answer.

“It's not safe for her to be around you... she's only going to get hurt..” Daniel said through clenched teeth and took a step towards Simon.

“Not any more... it wasn't safe before... and that's why I wasn't with her..... and why I let her go.. because it was dangerous and I didn't want to see her get hurt..... I had a reason to back away from her.... but now everything is resolved... there's no reason to back away from Hana.... and i'm not planning on losing her again... especially for no reason....” Simon said sternly with a fierce stare. Daniel sighed and closed his eyes shut. He was frustrated because he knew Simon wasn't going to give up.

 

 

“You still have feelings for Hana....” Simon started. Daniel looked up at Simon surprised at his statement.

“But I love her.... and I know she feels the same way for me...” Simon said with soft eyes. Daniel didn't know what to say after that. He just looked up at Simon and listened.

 

“You lost your chance because you were too late.... and im not going to lose my chance because of you..... I'm going to fight for Hana... no matter what...” Simon said as nicely as he can.

“I may sound selfish... but only when it comes to Hana......” Simon finished. He stood there looking at Daniel who looked like he was thinking hard.

 

“Fine... but since things changed between you guys.... you can't live with Hana under the same roof...” Daniel lifted his head high and furrowed his eyebrows. He knows he can't win this fight because Simon was right.

“Ok... i'll move out.... under one condition... don't try to in between me and Hana ...” Simon raised and eyebrow.

“Deal...” Daniel sighed and Simon smiled.

“Your a good person...” Simon patted Daniel's shoulder. No wonder why Hana liked you before Simon thought bit jealous.

“I'm sure you'll find someone great if you just move on....” Simon walked back to the the apartment with Daniel.

“I will.. but if things don't work out with you guys and I haven't moved on... i'm taking her..” Daniel smirked and opened the door. Simon's mouth fell to the ground in disbelief at what Daniel just said. Is he crazy?... if we don't work out?.. psshh... Simon followed Daniel into the living room.

 

“Hey Daniel...” you got up from the sofa. You looked behind him and saw Simon enter.

“You..” you pointed a finger at him. Simon looked around confused.

“Me?” he pointed at himself.

“Yes you.. where did you go... you just disappeared....” you asked.

“Oh.... I was having a talk with Daniel..” he answered honestly. You eyed both boys carefully.

“Ok....” you simply said. You didn't want to ask about what. Because they obviously went outside to speak so you wouldn't hear. And you didn't want to in. Simon looked at Daniel and they made eye contact for a bit. That's it...? he wondered.

 

“I'm going.... I just wanted to see how your doing..” Daniel smiled.

“Why?... it's still early.. how about a movie?..” you asked happily. Simon gasped a bit and looked at Daniel. He better decline!.. he thought. Daniel smirked and Simon wanted to jump him so bad.

Daniel walked towards you and tucked your hair behind your ear. Simon shook his head in disapproval.

“Not tonight... sorry... maybe next time.... i'll see you tomorrow....” he pecked your forehead and Simon grabbed Daniel's arm and lead him to the door.

 

“Thanks for visiting Hana.... see you tomorrow...” Simon said with a straight face and closed the door. You looked at him shocked at his action and he just smiled and lead you to the sofa.

“What was that about?...” you asked as you sat down.

“Didn't you say that a person in a relationship isn't the same as a person who isn't?.. and they can't have as much skin ship with the opposite gender.?...” Simon asked with a smile.

“Well you're not single anymore.... no more touchy Jisu or lovey Daniel... and no 'Youngwon waking you up in the morning but end up falling asleep on your bed' anymore....” Simon's smile disappeared and was replaced with a cute angry face.

“Wow... that seemed like it came from the heart.. how long have you been holding that in?” you giggled.

“The second I saw them happen..” he answered.

“So... does this mean you're jealous?...” you asked as you raised an eyebrow.

“Soo much it's not even funny... so please... at least not in front of me...” he said a bit sadly.

“Haha..... i've never seen you act soo cute...” you pinched his cheek.

“Yah... im serious....” he said seriously.

“Ok.. ok... i'm sorry.. I got it... go low on the skin ship... but it's Jisu... it's impossible for him to stop...” you reasoned.

“Oh.. don't worry about him...i'll take care of him...” Simon nodded his head as he thought of a plan. You chuckled and stood up.

“Where you going?.. we haven't watched the movie..” Simon looked up at you.

“I know... but I forgot that the antibiotics get me sleepy... and I can't keep my eyes open...” you yawned and He stood up.

“Oh ok.. then lets get you to bed...” He walked you to your room. You entered and turned around right in front of the door and blocked Simon's way. He looked up at you confused and you raised an eyebrow.

“What?... aren't you going to sleep?..” he asked.

“Yes I am.... aren't you?..” you asked.

“Yup...” he tried to get in but you put your hand on his chest.

“Ok.. good night....” you smiled. Simon looked at you sadly.

“I'm sleeping with you.....” he smiled.

“No your not.... you're sleeping in your room...” you corrected.

“What... it's not like we've never slept on the same bed before..” He smirked.

“That was before... now things changed....” you shook your head.

“Hana...” Simon tried his puppy eyes but you didn't fall for it.

“Just tonight.. I won't do anything.. I promise...” he pouted and you chuckled.

“Good night...” you closed the door and Simon gasped. Ok.... He smirked and went to his room.

 

 

You were sleeping on your right side on your bed the next morning and you felt extra warm. You felt something heavy on you and opened your eyes. You saw nothing in front of you and yawned. You sat up and looked at your left and saw a body there. You gasped and widened your eyes.

“Morning....” Simon smiled as his hand was propped up holding his cheek.

“Have I ever told you you look so you beautiful when you wake up?..” he asked.

“No... I recall you saying I looked awful....” you glared and got out of bed.

“You know I was lying.... and where are you going?.. it's barely 9:30.... we talked about it last night.. you're not working this week...” Simon asked.

“I know... but isn't that too much.... a whole week?..” you pouted as you faced him. He got up and stood in front of you.

“Today is Wednesday.. so it's not a whole week.. just three days....” He reasoned and you sighed.

“Ok .. ok.... i'm going to go wash up...” you left for the bathroom and Simon entered the other one.

 

 

 

 

“Inati called earlier.. he said he's going to get here around 6 with Jia...” Simon informed you as you sat on the sofa. Simon saw you looking awkward and sat next to you.

“What?.. what's wrong?..” He asked as he held your hand.

“Uhh.. nothing.. just that.... how are we going to tell Inati.... about us....” you said embarrassed. Simon chuckled and squeezed your hand.

“Just leave it to me....” he smiled.

 

 

“Hey Hana... how have you been?..” Inati gave you a tight hug. He looked like he lost a bit of weight since you last saw him.

“Good... I just missed you...” you smiled. Inati came with Jia and all four of you had dinner out. You were sitting next to Simon and was facing Jia. You ordered what you liked and chatted for a bit with Jia.

“So Hana... anything new?..” Jia asked.

“We're dating....” Simon said casually. And you looked at him in shock. Inati looked up at Simon and they made eye contact.

“Hana means the world to me... It may have took me a while to realize it.. and do something about it... but i hope you give us your blessing....” He kept his gaze on Inati and you felt like your heart was going to stop.

“Really?..” Inati asked and Simon nodded.

“Take care of her well...” Inati smiled and you were so surprised at Inati's reaction.

“I will .. for sure...” Simon held your hand and you blushed.

“I knew there was something between you guys...” Jia smiled.