Doubt

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

(Warning... long chapter! it could have passed for a double update..lol.... hope you enjoy it!!)

 

Chapter 72

 

 

“Let's go... we'll take you home on the way..” Inati said as he stood up from the table as you guys finished.

“You can take Jia home.... I have somewhere to go...” you smiled and Simon looked at you confused.

“Are you sure?... what about you Simon?..” Inati asked.

“Me?.. I'm going with Hana..” He wrapped his arms around your shoulder and you looked at him surprised. You never told him where you were going.

“Ok.. see you guys at home later....” Inati smiled and you waved good bye. You looked at Simon with squinted eyes and he just smiled innocently.

“Soo.... where are we going?..” He smiled and grabbed your hand and walked out the restaurant.

“To buy food....” you simply answered.

“Huh?.. but we just ate...” he said confused. You looked at him and he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and raised an eyebrow.

“For who?..” he asked suspiciously and you smiled.

“Yongguk...” you replied and started walking. Simon got his senses back and went after you.

“What?.. we just saw him this morning...” Simon said jealousy.

“I know... but he's not eating well because he doesn't like the hospital food... I don't blame him... trust me.. it's horrible...” you shivered as you remembered the taste.

 

“Your going to go visit him?.. at the hospital.. now?...” he asked and you grabbed his hand.

“Yes.. with you.. come on lets go...” You dragged Simon and he was quite through out the whole Night. He felt jealous seeing you care for Yongguk like this and he only spoke a bit with Zelo at the hospital.

 

 

 

A week past and Daniel has been nagging Simon to move out but Simon kept postponing his day to move out. You didn't get to see him most of the days and when you did the boys were there and you weren't able to have any skin ship since they still weren't used to your relationship. You also visited Yongguk at the hospital everyday during your break.

 

“That was fun...” you smiled as you walked out of the hospital from visiting Yongguk. But you noticed Simon has been acting weird.

“Simon.....” you lightly called but he didn't hear as he was into his little world.

“Simon..” you called again and he snapped out of his thoughts.

“Hmm?..” he looked at you.

“What's wrong with you.... your acting weird....” you pouted and stopped walking to face him.

“Nothing..” he said and tried not to make eye contact with you. Although it was dark and the street lights were the only source of light you had, You can still tell that something was up from his face.

“Come on... you didn't say a word all night... and you wouldn't even look at me... ” you played with your hands and he looked up at you.

“Hana... there's no-” He started before you cut him off.

“Who are you fooling Simon?... I can see it in your eyes.....” you looked him in the eye and he stared back.

“Does it have to do with Yongguk?” you asked unsure and he stiffened at the mention of his name.

“Ahh.. Simon... come on... it's just Yongguk......” you shook his hand lightly.

“Yea.. Yongguk.....” he replied. You thought for a second and you wondered if he was jealous... or just getting the wrong idea.

“He's just a nice friend... ...” You held his hand tightly as a couple passed by you guys.

“A nice friend that has feelings for you....” Simon scoffed. You paused for a second then replied.

“But it doesn't matter since I don't have feelings for him....” You squeezed his hand.

“Then why are you here with him everyday.... I barely get to see you and when I want to see you during your break your here.... with him...” he replied and you can tell he was a bit angry.

“Simon... if I wanted to be with him then I would be dating him right now not you...” You sighed and he looked at you.

 

“Then stop coming here all the time....” he came closer to you.

“I can't...” you shook your head.

“Why not?.” Simon asked irritated.

“How can I when he's in this state because of me?! … It was all my fault... he did it to protect me... the least thing I can do is entertain him for an hour a day....” you replied angrily as a tear fell from your eye. Simon opened his eyes in shock. He didn't expect you to cry and he didn't want to hurt you. He quickly wrapped his arms around your body and soothed your back.

“Im sorry....” He whispered as you cried.

“I'm just scared... im scared of losing you....” he said and you held him tight.

“You won't...” you sniffed. You were glad that was out and Simon was back to normal.

 

The next day around 10pm you were in your room watching a drama on your laptop when Simon came in looking for you.

“Hana....” Simon entered your room and sat on your bed.

“Yea..” you sat straight on your bed and closed the laptop shut.

“I have something to tell you..” he started and you looked at him worried. You hated when someone said that because you knew It was bad news.

“What... just tell me ..” you urged and he sighed.

“I'm going to move ….” he said and you froze in shock.

“Move?.....” you asked unsure. Just when we were doing great.. you thought sadly.

“Yea... it's only five miles away.... don't worry i'll still see you everyday....” he held your hand and you sighed in relief.

“What?..” he asked as he saw your reaction.

“You scared me... I thought you were moving... from Yongdok...” You smiled and Simon frowned.

“Ehh... you're not even upset that i'm moving.... I was stressing for a week trying to figure out how to tell you....” he looked away and you chuckled.

“I'm just glad your not moving far away... like you said... we'll still see each other everyday...” you smiled and he shook his head then attacked you with tickles for being happy when he's moving out.

 

 

Another week passed and you and Simon couldn't be happier. Yongguk was discharged from the hospital and he was healthy. He also promised to look for a different job and you made Himchan promise too.

 

You were in the kitchen when Simon made a surprise visit after work.

“What are you doing?..” he asked as he gave you a back hug.

“Making a cheese cake..” you replied and took the cheese cake out of the oven.

“Cheese cake?.. yumm... can I taste..” he reached his finger to the cheese cake and you slapped it away.

“Why?..” he whined.

“Because it's Youngwon's...” you put the cheese cake on a cooling rack.

“Youngwon's?.....”Simon raised his eyebrows.

“Yup.. tomorrow's April the first... his birthday..” you faced Simon and smiled.

“Ahhh.... so you made him cheese cake for his birthday...” he nodded.

 

The next day you all threw a small birthday party for youngwon and invited Miyun too.

“Woah... you guys are amazing.... thank you..” Youngwon smiled.

“Let's eat the cheese cake!!” Jisu took a knife and brought the cheese cake.

“You cut the cake.... I will cut the masterpiece..” Jisu said evilly and you shook your head.

“No.. I want to cut the cheese cake... Hana only makes it for special people on their birthdays......” Youngwon grabbed the knife from Jisu and started cutting the cheese cake.

“How come I didn't get a cheese cake?...” Simon pouted jokingly.

“You did.... Hana made you one on your birthday.... you didn't see it?” Youngwon asked as he put the cheese cake slices in plates. Simon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“But you were preoccupied that day.. so I don't think you saw it...” Youngwon smirked and you shot him a glare. Simon's heart fluttered knowing that you made him a cheese cake and that he was special, but it soon hurt him that the fact he ruined that day and hurt you.

 

“Hana.. can I get something else for my birthday....” Jisu asked.

“What is it?..” you asked as you took a plate of cheese cake.

“You....” He smirked and your face fell. Simon shot him a death glare and wrapped his arm around you.

“Sorry.. she's taken....” Simon smiled and Jisu scoffed.

“No touching....” Jisu grabbed his cheese cake and left to the living room and soon your took a plate and followed him. Simon sat next to you and wrapped his arm around you.

“It's delicious... I've never looked forward for my birthday.. but now I can't wait.....” he smiled and you chuckled.

 

“Hana.. when is Doojoon's wedding?..” Youngwon asked as you all sat in the living room.

“On the 13 of April...” you answered.

“It's on a Saturday... so all of you are going....” you pointed your finger at everyone.

“Doojoon gave invitations to everyone.. so no excuses... especially you..” you eyed Inati and he chuckled.

“I'll make sure he goes.. don't worry.” Jia smiled and you nodded.

 

 

“Do I look weird?...” CL asked as she got ready in your room for Doojoon and Gayoon's wedding.

“I'm sure the next wedding I'll go to is yours and Leejoons... because he's definitely going to propose after seeing you... ” you smiled.

“Awww.. thank you...” she hugged you.

“I think Simon is going to beat Leejoon though...” She winked and you shook your head. You looked in the mirror and sighed as you saw your reflection. Your hair was lightly lifted to the back with your curls falling on your shoulders. You were wearing a long sleeveless sleek dark blue dress.

You touched your burn scars on your left arm and sighed. It's not that you were ashamed of them or hated them. But you didn't want Simon to see them because every time he would, he would get depressed at the thought that it was his fault you were hurt. So you tried your best to not show him. You took your dark blue shawl and put if over your shoulder and arms. You then heard a knock and opened the door.

 

“Is.. CL here?..” Leejoon asked.

“Yea... I'll go get her..” you called for CL and when you both got out to the living room you stopped in your tracks as you saw Simon smiling. He was wearing a blue dress shirt with black dress pants and His blazer was also black.

He walked towards you and stopped when he got so close.

“You look beautiful.. as always...” he leaned in and gave you a quick kiss. You blushed and he held your arm.

“Inati and the boys said they'll go in a bit.... Let's go and they'll follow....” he said and all four of you left.

 

 

You got to the wedding Hall and saw many people there. Some man greeted Simon and started chatting.

“Hana!!.. here!!” You heard a voice call and looked at the direction you heard it from.

“Dongwoon..” you mouthed and waved. Dongwoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung and Hyuna made their way towards you and greeted you.

 

“Hana.... it's been a while..” Hyuna pouted and held into Hyunseung's arm.

“I know.... I've just been busy..” You smiled.

“How have you been?...” Junhyung asked as he gave you a soft smile.

“Good... what about you?..” you asked and Simon stood next to you after he finished talking to the man.

“I'm doing good...” he replied and looked at Simon.

“What's new?..” You tried to make small talk.

“Nothing really... but Hyuna and Hyunseung are dating...” Dongwoon said casually and Hyuna smiled brightly.

“Aw... congratulations...” You smiled and they thanked you.

“What about you guys?” Hyuna nodded indicating you and Simon.

“We're dating too...” Simon spoke and wrapped his arm around your waist. You smiled and nodded.

“About time...” Hyuna muttered.

“Hmm?..” you didn't hear what she said but Simon did and he chuckled.

“Congrats! Congrats...” she smiled and you nodded.

“Hana!..” Yoseob and Kikwang hugged you and Simon exhaled at the skin ship.

“So... you guys are dating.... congrats...” Yoseob said a bit sadly.

“Yea congrats..” Kikwang gave you his eye smile and you thanked them.

–--

 

 

You went to the restroom with Hyuna but when you came back you saw a girl flirting with Simon at the fountain drinks. She was beautiful, way prettier then you. Just when I feel good about my self... I see girls like her.... you were afraid that Simon would see all the girls that chase after him and leave you for one of them. You weren't the type to get insecure but for some reason you felt really insecure at this moment.

 

 

“Come on... just a drink..” the girl tried to seduce Simon but he was getting irritated. Where's Hana? He looked around but couldn't find you.

“He's married... with 2 kids...” Simon heard a voice and turned his gaze to the left and raised an eyebrow.

“Aw.... really.. what a bummer...” The girl took her cup and left. Simon sighed in relief and Junhyung took a cup of alcohol.

“Flirting with other girls as your girlfriend watches... ” Junhyung said and Simon followed his gaze. He saw your back as you started to walk to a table with Hyuna.

“Not a smart move..especially if she's Hana...she'll definitely dump you.. trust me... I've been there...” Junhyung smirked and Simon went after you without saying a word to Jun. But I wasn't flirting... he thought as he made his way to your table. He stopped as he heard Hyuna mention his name.

 

“Don't worry...... I bet that girl was all over him while he wasn't even paying attention to her....” Hyuna tried to comfort you.

“I'm not doubting Simon.... I trust him...” You said and Simon smiled at your answer.

“But?..” Hyuna asked.

“But when I see girls like that... i question myself.... will he leave me when he realizes how great he is... and how many girls are after him.... prettier girls...” you said sadly and Hyuna held your hand. Simon didn't know why you were thinking that way. If only she can feel what's in my heart..

 

“Your way prettier.... and I don't know what your talking about... your the one that's so great... last time I checked you had plenty of men after you too....” she smiled and you cracked a smile.

“That doesn't matter to me.... I just want Simon... that's more then enough for me..” you looked at Hyuna.

“Gosh he's so lucky to have you.... if I was a guy I would so marry you...” She joked and you chuckled. Now I have to be careful of girls too??... Simon thought to himself.

“Why don't you take off your shawl.. it's hot in here...” Hyuna suggested but you shook your head.

“I'm ok...” you smiled and she nodded.

 

“Hey...” Simon took a seat next to you.

“I'm going to go look for Hyunseung....” Hyuna winked at you.

“How about we have our first dance?” Simon asked as a slow song played and you nodded. You walked to the dance floor and a slow song was playing. You wrapped your arms around Simon's neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. Simon then moved his right hand and grabbed your right hand and placed it on his chest as you guys were dancing.

 

“Do you feel that?...” he asked and you nodded as you felt his heart beat.

“My heart beats quickly every time I see you... or think about you.. it lets me know how happy and Excited I am.... whenever I think about the future.. your always the first on my mind... I can't see my life without you... and im 100% sure my heart will never change.... I don't want to see you with another man and I will always protect you...” He kept his eyes on yours and you were just surprised at his sweet confession.

“I love you.... more then you will ever know...” he wrapped his arms back to your waist and brought you closer.

“I love you too...” you said and he smiled as he heard those words from you.

 

 

The boys finally came and You all had fun at the wedding. Doojoon and Gayoon looked so happy together and it gave you hope on love. However, for some reason Inati left early.

After the wedding, you were walking out of the hall with Simon when he took his blazer off and put it on you.

“It's cold... and your not even dressed right....” he scolded and you smiled.

 

 

You got to the apartment around 12 am with Simon. You took a quick shower and wore a sweater and put your socks on. You walked to the living room and saw Simon sitting on the sofa.

“Are you planning on sleeping over?..” you raised an eyebrow.

“Maybe....” he smirked and you chuckled.

“Let's watch a movie since it's Saturday night...” he got up to look for a movie.

“But I have work tomorrow morning...” you pouted.

“Then quite...” he said casually.

“No...” you replied.

“Ok.. your fault...” he shrugged.

“I'll make pop corn real quick..” he went in the kitchen and dug for the pop corn. Simon's phone started ringing and you got up and picked it up from on the TV cabinet.

 

“Daniel's calling you...” you said as you checked the caller ID.

“Answer him...” he replied from the kitchen. You slid the screen and put the phone near your ear.

“Simon!.. Inati collapsed... we're at the hospital... hurry and come...” You heard Daniel speak worriedly from the other line. You froze as you heard those words.

“Hello?... Hello?... Simon!” Daniel continued but you were in shock and you couldn't move.

“Hana.. Hana... where's the pop corn?.. I can't find it..” Simon walked inf ront of you and furrowed his eyebrows as he saw your shocked face.

“Hana.... are you ok?...” he saw that his phone was still in your hand. He took the phone and answered.

“Hello?” He said.

“Simon!.. yah! Why aren't you answering... I said Inati collapsed... he's at the Hospital... don't tell Hana anything...” Simon looked at you and you were still frozen in your spot with wide eyes.

 

 

(How was it?.... I think one more or two more chapters for this story.....it depends! and thanks for the comments... i love reading them.^^)