B-day party..

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 16

 

 

Umm.. you look for them and i'm going to look for Daehyun and the boys … text me when you find Leo and Ken.” you said.

You guys went your own ways. There where balloons everywhere and food too. It looked really pretty. And a lot of people were scattered everywhere. There was also a second floor. You decided to go up there later. You walked to the drinks and saw Simon a few feet away talking to someone. You didn't know who because he had his back towards you. You guys made eye contact for a second. You were going to wave but Simon just returned his focus on the man and patted his back to join him to sit on the table. *Pshh..i don't want to say hi either!* you thought and pouted.

Simon saw you while he was talking to someone he meant at the auto shop a couple of days ago. He was nice and they were having a small chat when Simon saw you. He didn't want to introduce you to this man. It may sound mean but Simon has seen the people that this man hangs with. They are all hot and good looking people. And he didn't want this man to see you with him because he didn't want the man to judge you both. So Simon just led the man to a table. Simon felt bad but he thought it was for the best.

You turned around and walked a bit. Someone covered your eyes and You Gasped.

Guess who” He sang

..Zelo..” you chuckled. He put his hands down and you turned around. You saw that he wasn't alone.

Oh..Hey guys” you said.

Hey” Youngjae and Zelo and Daehyun said together

You look beautiful Hana” Youngjae winked

You look dashing yourself” You smiled. Daehyun scoffed.

How many girls did you say that to today?” Daehyun smirked

Three..” Youngjae said normally.. you just laughed.

I'm still very honored” you patted Youngjae's arm and he smiled. You chatted with the boys for a bit.

Im so hungry!!! lets go eat!!” Zelo complained

Im hungry too ..lets go” Youngjae said

I ate already” Daehyun yawned

Im not hungry... i'll talk to you guys later ..go eat..” you smiled

Ok Hana noona...see you later” Zelo said and walked away with Youngjae.

 

I'm thirsty though...lets go get something to drink.” Daehyun said. You looked at your drink and it was empty.

Oh ..ok ..” you and Daehyun were getting your drinks.

Frappy!” someone yelled... *Frappy?..haven't heard that in a long time.* you turned to the right and saw Doojoon standing from his seat smiling and waving for you to come. He was sitting with someone but they had there back facing you.

Doojoon?” Daehyun said.

....I'll talk to you later..” Daehyun smiled and left you to go to Doojoon. You walked to Doojoon and he gave you a hug.

Omo...you still look the same...I haven't seen you in so long..” he than released the hug. And looked at you.

Yes I know.. it's been a month...you stopped coming to the Cafe...” you pouted. The man sitting behind you guys turned around. You saw his face and raised your eyebrows up. Doojoon saw you and looked back.

Oh..hehe..Sorry.. “ he grabbed your hand and made you sit in his seat.

Hana..this is Simon..you know.. well he works your brothers Auto shop.” he smiled. Doojoon has left his car there a couple days ago but Only Simon was there at work and he couldn't see you.

Hehe...yea I know.” .you let out a guilty chuckle

 

Frappy?...You guys know each other?” Simon asked

Of course!...” Doojoon looked at you.

She's like my sister..one that loved Frapes...a lot” Dojoon answered. You smiled at his answer.

The boys would get happy if they knew you are here, I should text them” Doojoon said while opening his phone.

Oh..where are they?” you asked

Yoseb and Kikwang are on the second floor ...they only came for the sake of Minzy not killing them..” He chuckled

Simon was shocked. And then he felt horrible. He didn't want to introduce you to this man but this man introduced you to him and he didn't even care about what others think. That's when Simon knew he underestimated you and that he looked down on you which he regretted greatly.

Dongwoon is sick at home.... and Hyunsung is taking care of him” He finished

Oh..ok..” you said.

I know I usually contact you every now and than but I couldn't this past month because we were in Japan. “ Doojoon said. Totally forgetting that Simon is sitting next to you guys.

Oh chincha..why?” you asked. Doojoon hesitated at first but continued.

You know how Junhyung's mother was sick?” Doojoon continued

yea..” you answered while nodding your head.

Well we just found out a month ago that she was really sick and needed a kidney transplant. “ Doojoon said carefully.

You Gasped and Simon looked at you.

Bwoh?? Kidney transplant...Why didn't you tell me?” you asked with wide eyes

I found out while I was there.. I tried to call you..but you changed your number..” he continued

Aishh...oh my god..how is she now...did she get the transplant?” you asked

Yea...luckily they found one..she had the transplant a week ago...we came back when we made sure she was ok.” He said

Oh..ok that's good..” you said. You loved Junhyungs mom. She treated you like her own daughter. You knew that she was going to Japan because she was sick. Junhyung has told you a week before he left that he was going to Japan with his mother. But you didn't know it was something this big. You wondered how Junhyung is holding up.

*He knows Junhyung..her ex...so that's how they knew each other..* Simon thought.

 

Hana!!..” you heard a voice.

Oh..hey guys..” you stood up from your seat. You gave Yoseb than Kikwang a hug.

Long time no see” Kikwang smiled.

I know!! we've missed you!! how are you doing?” Yoseb asked

I've missed you guys too..and i'm doing fine..what about you guys?” you smiled.

We are doing good...we just got back from Japan a week ago...you have to join us next time!” Yoseb said excitedly.

Ok... if you can get through to Inati..” you chuckled

 

Yea ..it's not ganna happen without him..” Simon thought out loud. Kikwang and Yoseb both looked at Simon.

Who's that?” Yoseb asked while pointing at Simon.

That's Simon..” you chuckled. Everyone stared at you.

I'm her room mate..” Simon continued like it was nothing. *Great...now they will kill him* you thought

BWOHH??” they all said together and Doojoon looked at you with a confused look.

He's an old friend of Inati and he works with him at the auto shop...” you said

I know that..” Doojoon said in a matter of fact.

And he needed a place to stay so Inati said he can have the guest room.” you said. They all still had surprised faces.

Really? Inati let him stay..” Kikwang said in disbelief

Man....it took us 2 months to get his approval to go out with you. “ Yoseb said

BOWLING!!” Doojoon finished.. you laughed.

It's because he didn't know you guys..but he knows Simon..and he's a good person..” you smiled. Simon was surprised by your compliment.

Are you saying we arn't good people?” Yoseb asked with his mouth hanged open.

Yah..i never said that..” you defended yourself. Everyone laughed at your expression.

We know Hana..or else you wouldn't have kicked it with us..” Doojoon said. You smiled at him.

 

Hana..Finally we found you..” CL joined your table with Ken.

Hey Hanni..” Ken smiled.

Oh..hey guys..” you replied. *I think we need a bigger table* Simon thought.

Hehe..umm..can I take Hana for a bit?” CL Smiled. While pulling you up. *Nevermind* Simon thought again

Aww..we just sat with her..” Yoseb complained.

Yea sure.. just let me give you my number...and give me your too” Doojoon took out his phone.

We'll just get your number from Hyung..” Kikwang said

ok..” you nodded.

Tell the rest of the boys I said hi.” you said.

Arraso” They said together.

I'll call you..we can go out for Frappes!!” Yoseb said.

OK” you replied and left.

You left with CL and Ken to go find Leo who was sitting on the other side.

She's all for iced coffee now..” Simon said..

What?? no way..She loved Frappes like crazy!!” Yoseb said.

Yea.. Junhyung didn't like it that much..but he used to always get it for her..and keep extra in his fridge for when she came over.. ” Kikwang finished.

Yea..and he wouldn't let us have any..Becsasue 'it was Hana's'” Yoseb chuckled at the Memory.

 

I miss seeing her..” Yoseb said and pouted

Yea me too..” Kikwang agreed.

Well we are back..go visit her at times...just don't mention Junhyung to her...i don't think she'll like it..” Doojoon finished.

I wonder what happened between them...They were perfectly fine until a week before he left to Japan..” Kikwang said. Simon was just trying to observe everything.

Maybe be they argued about that?” Yoseb said

I don't think so..Hana used to never get mad..only if it was something big...” Kikwang said

It's been 4 months since they broke up...and Junhyung still hasn't gotten over her..” Yoseb said..

Aishh...they should just get back together..” he continued. Simon furrowed his eye brows. For some reason he didn't like what they were saying.

 

 

Hey..” You said as you and CL and Ken got to Leo's table.

Hey sunny..” You smiled as you saw her with Leo. Leo and Sunny are now a couple and you've never seen Leo this happy.

Hey Hana..CL..Ken..” Leo said and smiled.

Annyeong.” Sunny said with a smile.

If I knew he would be like this with you...i would have searched the world for you..” you said and chuckled

Yea..” CL and Ken agreed. Leo just looked at you. *I would have fallen for you Hana If Sunny hasn't taken my heart already..* Leo thought. You guys chatted for a bit and decided to leave the love birds alone.

 

Is that Simon?..” CL asked while squinting her eyes. You followed her gaze. It was Simon talking and laughing with a pretty girl.

Yea.. it is..” you said and started walking.

That's the third girl I've seen him talk to today...” CL thought out loud. *I knew he was a stage 2 flirt* You chuckled to yourself. You did feel a bit jealous.. you didn't know why. . But you didn't know that he only intentionally talked to this girl. The other two that CL was talking about were girls that went up to him themselves.