Chapter 33

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 33 - Creep

 

 

"Seungri you cheater!!!" Daesung's voice can be heard all over Bigbang's hideout. Seungri laughed out loud at how furious his hyung is when he wins over him in their card game. Daesug keeps on ranting his younger buddy.

 

"Yah! Shut up you kiddos!!" Seunghyun shouted at them with his scary eyes glaring at them. The two shushed and continued on playing with Daesung frowning. Jiyong, Taeyang and Seunghyun were having their talk at the couch.

 

"How do you ended up falling in love ssantoki, hyung?" Jiyong asked, grinning.

Seungri's ears perked up upon hearing Dara's name "WHAAAT?! Who is Dara noona's boyfriend?" he asked, his voice so loud.

 

"Eeeeesh, shut up maknae!" Taeyang said and threw him a pillow right on his face.

 

"Serves you right, cheater" Daesung snickered.

 

"I don't know. It just happen. I think it started when her apartment was ransacked and she lived with me for about a week but did you know that when you love someone you don't have a reason for it" he simply replied.

 

"If ever you wanted Dara to be your girlfriend, I'm sorry but I will not give her to you" Jiyong said as he crossed his arms.

 

"As if you own her" Seunghyun shot back.

 

"I do" Jiyong wiggled his hands where their couple ring was located. Seunghyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Plus, you're playboy hyung and we can't assure her to you" Seungri said as they joined the conversation.

 

"And look who's talking?" Taeyang chuckled.

 

"At least sometimes I settled some of my girls."

 

"And I did not?" Seunghyun smacked maknae's head.

 

"Even though we've been friends for a very long time, you can't assure us that you will not hurt our noona" Daesung pointed out.

 

"I second the motion" Jiyong put his hands up.

 

"You guys are no support" Seunghyun sighed and messed his hair.

 

"We just wanted Dara to be happy, hyung" Taeyang patted his hyung's back.

 

"Let us see that you've change about you being a playboy and that you deserve Daranoona, then you can have her" the smart- Seungri said.

 

"Alright" he simply replied.

Suddenly Jiyong's phone rang. Without looking at the caller ID he put it on his ear. He heard a sniffed on the other line. Scrunched brows he look at the name flashed - Ssantoki

 

 

 

"Dara, gwenchana?" he asked worriedly. As soon as they heard Dara's name being said, everyone's eyes landed on the worried Jiyong.

 

"Dragon ... " she paused and sniffed "... come over, please?"

 

"We'll be right there, hang on" he said without even knowing why then he hung up.

 

As soon as he put the phone back to his pocket, Seunghyun asked him "What happened?" his voice is full of mixed emotions - panic, nervous, and worried.

 

"I don't know!!" Jiyong rushed to the table and grabbed hsi keys.

 

 

 

Before Dara called:

 

 

 

Dara just got home from visiting her parent's company. She went to the bathroom to freshen up. She turn the faucet on and waited for it to fill up, then she slid inside and rested her tired body. She was in the middle of her beauty rest when she hears a knock on the door. She grabbed her bathrobe and went to see who was knocking. When she opens it, she saw no one except for a box at the floor lying. She shrugged and picked it up; she polaced it at the table then went back to the bathroom to continue her business.

 

 

After her quick shower (because she wants to open the surprise gift) and putting on a comfortable clothes, she grabbed the box and looked for the name of the sender. Disappointed because she saw none, she started to take off the duct tape wrapped around it.

 

"Oh another box?" she open the box she found inside and saw cards, many cards.

 

"What are these?" she asked herself as she got a card at the middle of the pile. She saw a girl in her pj's sleeping soundly on the bed. She shrugged at the scene and set it aside beside her.

 

 

As she got another one, reality struck her. The pile are not cards, it's pictures, many many pictures. She glanced at the first picture beside her and examined it. She gasps.

The girl sleeping is her! It's her! Her body trembles as the thought of a maniac stalker. She looked at the other pictures on the box and discovered that all of those pictures are her.

 

 

Her, eating alone. A picture of her with a towel on her body. Another one is at school. Some are with Seunghyun. But there's a particular picture that made her frightened as hell - she, with her back facing the camera, changing undergarment with a caption 'Hey y' below the picture.

 

 

She looked at her window and her surrounding expecting to find a man in a black suit and a camera in his hand. But she saw nothing. She dialed Seunghyun's number to ask for help but she heard a ring in her room.

 

"Babo, he left it" she murmured. Then as she was about to dial Jiyong's number, she heard a knock on the door. She froze in her spot, trembling. She quickly dialed Jiyong's number. The sound on the door became louder. Tears flow down on her cheeks as her whole body trembles.

With one ring he answered. She sniffed, words was caught up in .

 

"Dara, gwenchana?" he asked on the other line.

 

"Dragon ... " she minimized her voice "... come over please?"

 

"We'll be right there, hang on" after that he hung up.

 

 

 

She was looking through the photos of her when the knock on the door came again. Dara's eyes widened. 'It can't be them. I just called them' she thought panically.

When she looked at the door, someone slipped a note inside. Tip toed she walk to the door and gets the note. She saw a scribbled on it saying "I SAW YOU LOOKING AT THE WINDOW". Dara's heart was thumping inside her rib cage as if it was going to burst out any second. She could feel her muscles inside her shakes.

 

'Bigbang where are you?' she asked herself nervously.

 

'I am frightened already in here. Where are you?" she cried in silence.

 

'HELP' was the last thing she thought before she closed her eyes hoping that it is just a dream.

________________________________________________________

Ohmygoooosssh! I lost 2 subscribers. Waaaa~ I'm so sad and disappointed at myself for not updating. It's just that the whole month of August was my month. What i mean is that for 2 weeks it's all about reporting with 3 subjects and just this week my Midterm test was just done. SO yeah~ I hope you'll stay with me until the end. Tharanghae ♥