Chapter 29

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 29: Worry later party harder

 

 

[TOP’s POV]

 

 

The reason why I didn’t even say ‘hi’ to Dara this morning is because I was really in hurry. I need prepare for the date I should have asked to her with the help of my dongsaengs. But damn oh damn. Someone who’s last name is freaking ‘Lee’ ruined it. Here I am on my way to our hideout because I am really in bad shot today and I need to inform my friends that the timing is bad to go on a date.

 

Let’s review my ‘kill list’:

 

*Lee Minhyuk of BTOB

*Lee Donghae of SMU

*The rest of the BTOB gang

 

Did you see any similarities? Yes of course. Those two names have the last name of ‘Lee’. I’m getting pissed off by just mere hearing the word ‘Lee’ except to our maknae. Aisssh.

 

I grabbed my hair in frustration as I walk in our hideout.

 

“Did she say yes?” was the first question I heard from our leader’s mouth.

 

I shook my head as I slump my body in the sofa.

 

“But why?” maknae whined and sits beside me.

 

“I didn’t get the chance to ask her because some bullsh*t guy interrupted me” I said as I closed my eyes.

 

“Should we kill him?” Youngbae asked. I open my eyes and look at the well-prepared man with a baseball bat in his hands.

 

“Let me do it instead young man” I said as I heaved a sigh.

 

“Who’s really the guy hyung?” Daesung who is very eager to know ask me.

 

“Lee the freaking Donghae!!” I answered.

 

“LEE again?!!!” I could hear the dragon shouted.

 

“Yes. Should I kill all the Lee in Korea right now?” I asked them, totally forgetting that this maknae beside me is a ‘Lee’.

 

“Ouch hyung, ouch!” maknae fake cry and clutch his chest.

 

“I forgot about you maknae. Sorry” I patted his head.

 

“What would we do with our preparations?” Seungri asked as he looked at us one by one.

 

 

I shrugged. I have no plans about it. I know it’s just a friendly date but just thinking the effort alone my friends did, we did it’s so frustrating. It should have been a date where we should know each other well, facts about ourselves, about our families and such.

 

“Should we call on our ‘girls’?” I heard Youngbae asked.

 

On the second thought, I have plans now “That’s it! Call them now” I instructed the latter.

 

Youngbae immediately dialed the ‘girls’ number one by one. His playboy instinct is on.

 

“TOP hyung is the best! Daebakk!” another playboy is in excitement this afternoon and that is Seungri, the only ‘Lee’ in our group. He is jumping up and down because a party is ready to boom in here.

 

The date is held supposedly in our hideout. It took us the whole day yesterday to clean this up. Don’t judge us. We’re boys in the first place.

 

I stood up and flip the table aside that should be the table where TabiSan should date. I started messing up the hideout. The original ‘mess’ I mean.

 

The sun has set when the girls arrive.

 

“Oppas! Were here!!”

 

 

---

 

 

By girls it means the girls they usually play within the bar when they go party. They’re the girls who usually served them everything they wanted. They are their friends. They’re not es but are a waitress.

 

Big Bang’s hideout became a blast. Music here music there. Dancing here dancing there. Laughing here and laughing there. But there’s only one man who’s not in the good mood to party.

 

“Oppa, let’s dance” the girl asked Tabi.

 

“Sorry Ara but I’m not in the mood today. Go join them” Tabi said as he smiled apologetically at her.

 

Ara stood up and went to GD. She whispered something to him and he nodded. Soon GD made his way to TOP.

 

“Hyung, come on let’s party. Don’t worry about it. I’m sure Donghae is not the type of Dara. I know her” GD said as he slung his arms on TOP’s shoulder.

 

“I know but our effort is useless!” Tabi said and drank his alcohol.

 

 

“Just that? Effort is nothing hyung. Come on worry later party harder” GD dragged TOP to their group who’s dancing.

 

The party pooper soon became the king of the floor.

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

 

Dara and Donghae were on their date. Even though Dara was just forced to date him but she had fun talking with him.

 

“So how do you know that I’m studying in YGU?” She asked as she ate her food.

 

“I know where all the daughters of the famous company here in Seoul studies” Donghae smiled.

 

“So that means, you’ve dated them all and now is my time for you to date me?” Dara asked, mocking him.

 

“Yes, I mean no!” Donghae immediately answered.

 

“It’s okay if you’ll tell” she smiled at him but her eyes were glittering with naughtiness.

 

“Okay, you’re right. I’ve dated them all and it’s your time for me to date you” he admitted and lowered his head “But don’t worry I’m faithful” he smiled ear to ear with what he said.

 

“I’m sorry but I’m a playgirl” she lied.

 

“I’m okay with it”

 

“No you’re not okay with it”

 

“Yes I am”

 

“Okay, let’s end this now. After all I’m just forced” Dara said and stood up.

 

“Wait. Can we meet again?” Donghae asked full of hopes.

 

“Oh sure. It’s just a small world so I’m sure we’ll meet” she smiled and left.

 

 

Oh thank you holiness! I’m out with that forceful date!” Dara thought and hailed a taxi.

 

 

 

 

It was late at night when Tabi went home staggering. He was dead drunk tonight. The elevator was not yet repaired. He cursed and kicked it hard. He had no choice but to use the stairs.

 

 

Dara was in the rooftop thinking something deeply. She forgot about Tabi this morning in school after Donghae asked her out. He was supposed to ask her something but was disturbed by the commotion.

 

“Damn! What would that guy supposed to ask me? Aigoo” she said and rubbed her bare arms. It’s getting cold already so she decided to get back to her apartment.

 

 

Tabi was already in the fifth floor and is already tired so he rested and sat on the stairs. Dara saw Tabi as she made her way down to the 6th floor.

 

“Seunghyun!” she ran to his side.

 

“Who are you?” he asked and looked up “Oh, it’s you rabbit!” he smiled at her.

 

“Look at you. You’re in deep of mess” she cupped his face and searched for his eyes.

 

“You’re beautiful Dara and I’m handsome. Could we make cute babies?” he asked her. Dara’s eyes widened as she hear what he says.

 

“You’re drunk Seunghyun. Come on let me help you” she offered her hands to his.

 

But Tabi refused, shaking his head “Just leave me alone in here.”

 

“Seunghyun don’t be hard headed. Let me help you” Dara helped him up but he wouldn’t move.

 

“Just leave me in here!!” he shouted that made Dara jerk back. She looked at him full of worries and left.

 

“Let’s see who needs help there” Dara murmured and went inside her apartment.

 

 

 

 

“What is happening with my apartment code!!” Tabi furiously kicked the door. “Come on dammit!”

 

“What the hell?!! – Ouch!” Dara open her door after hearing some banging but ended up on the floor with Tabi on top of her.

 

“Hi! What are you doing in my apartment?” he asked, his mouth on her ears.

 

“Seunghyun you’re so heavy” Dara said as she keep on pushing him.

 

“Dara you’re only mine. No one will own you but me” Tabi said and dozed off.

____________________________________________________________

Remember to Comment! :D

 

I love you :**