Chapter 34

The Boy Next Door

Chapter 34 - Moving out

 

 

Dara squeezed her eyes shut. She told herself that if a knock came, either from Bigbang or from the stalker, she will bravely open it no matter what happen to her. As if on cue, she heard a knock on the door.

 

'This is it' she told herself. Muscles shaking she walk to the door and hold the knob.

 

'On three, one, two and three' counting by herself she open it.

 

Hoping a guy with a knife; a man in black suit; a gang with a playful smile ready to her, she

closed her eyes ready to embrace the reality that something bad will happen to her right here right now. But all her negative thought was interrupted by a familiar hug.

 

 

 

For a very long time, her heart beats eratically again.

 

'This feeling' she thought. She open her eys and saw 4 worried man in front of her excluding the most worried man in her arms. Relief washed all over her body. All her strength were washed out and so she stumbled forward.

 

Dara hugged Seunghyun tightly for support. She wanted to thank them for coming over immediately but the words were caught up in here throat. She just cried in Seunghyun's chest.

 

 

 

"Sss..." he said as he brushed her hair "Stop crying. We're already here" he said as he let her face him and wiped her tears with his thumb.

 

"Ssantoki what happened?" Jiyong asked for the boys. The six of them walked to the living room with Dara in Seunghyun's arm. She pointed at the scattered pictures on the floor.

 

 

 

One by one, they look at it. For the very first time, she saw their angry expression.

 

"He was here" she finally uttered a word. She gave them the latest note that the stalker slipped a while ago.

 

"Noona, you need to go back to your disguise" Seungri suggested as he glanced at her worriedly.

 

"You need also to stay away from this place noona" Daesung added. She listened and nodded her head in response.

 

 

 

"Dragon, can you call bodyguard Ahn for me?" Dara asked her bestfriend.

 

"Sure" Jiyong stood up and went to the kitchen to call ahjussi.

 

"And Hyunnie, can you call Teen Top for me too?" she asked Seunghyun as the latter nodded and got his phone.

 

 

 

Taeyang on the other hand was busy texting his hired agent about the incident happened and asked the agent to find who is behind 'this' thing.

 

 

 

Makne nudged Daesung. "Did you think what I think hyung? You know, behind this incident?" he whispered at his hyung.

 

Like a lighted bulb, Daesung nodded endlessly.

 

"I knew it!" Seungri shouted and high fived Daesung.

 

"Yah! You two!! What are you up to now?" Taeyang eyed them suspiciously.

 

"We're figuring things out of our own hyung" Daesung replied and smiled.

 

 

 

Dara looked at all the pictures of her scattered on the floor.

 

Jiyong went back to the living room. "Bodyguard Ahn is on his way" he said and sat down.

 

"Thank you dragon" she hugged him.

 

"All for you ssantoki" he hugged her back.

 

 

 

After talking to Teen Top, Seunghyun talked to his friend about the improvement of the one they are looking for - Dara's arranged man. He went back to Dara's side and said "Teen Top boys are coming, Darabbit."

 

"Thank you Hyunnie"

 

"No problem. Anything for my girlfriend" he kissed her forhead and winked at her.

 

 

 

'THUMP. THUMP. THUMP' her heart cried.

'My hearrtttttttttttttt~' she screamed in her mind. 'It's not love, is it?'

 

 

 

 

They were gathered on the floor trying to figure out who is behind this frightening thing. Jiyong kept on looking and observing every picture, hoping he can get a clue. He wanted to know where is the usual place the stalker stands/sits. 

 

"Seunghyunnie, I can't go hom. I mean I still can't go to our house. You know what I mean right?" Dara said as she look up at him.

 

He slung his arm to Dara's shoulder and said "Don't worry, you got me" he smiled.

 

"Noona ... " Seungri called and stop. His eyes were on Dara's shoulder "... Yah hyung! Your arm! Get it off!!" he explodes.

 

Seunghyun just gave him an evil smile. Daesung got hold of the maknae.

 

"Noona waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" he whined, which earn a laugh from everyone.

 

 

 

There was a knock on the door. Dara jerkep up as she heard it.

 

"Darabbit, calm down. It's the boys" Seunghyun squeezed her hands.

 

Dara nodded and waited for the boys to come inside with her bodyguard.

 

"Ahjusssiiiiiii!!!" as soon as she saw her bodyguard, she ran up to him and hugged him.

 

"Aigoo, Dara" bodyguard Ahn chuckled.

 

 

 

 

Dara was busy talking to her boydguard about the incident and so Teen Top took the chance to talk to Bigbang.

 

"Hyungs, we have news for you" CAP, the leader started.

 

"What is it?" Jiyong asked.

 

CAP glanced at the busy Dara then back at his hyungs "We already know noona's arranged man!" he blurted.

 

Bigbang was all ears.

 

"It's Lee Minhyuk" L.Joe continued.

 

Seunghyun's eyes widened and so are the rest of the members. But his expression went back to normal.

 

"Minhyuk of?" he asked, making sure it's not from BTOB.

 

"BTOB" Chunji answered.

 

As soon as Bigbang heard it, it's like their world turn upside down.

'Of all the men in the world, why him?' Seunghyun angrily asked himself.

 

 

 

Seungri and Daesung looked at each other. Seunghyun walked to where Dara and her bodyguard stands.

 

"Ahjussi, can you help us bring Dara;s things to my house?" he asked.

 

"Okay. I understand" the bodyguard answered and bowed down at them. He left to get Dara's thing prepared.

 

"You'll live with me Darabbit" he said and smiled.

 

"Thank you Seunghyun. You're the best" Dara smiled and hugged him.

 

 

 

'Watch out Lee Minhyuk' Seunghyun angrily thought as he mentally killed the said man.

_______________________________________________________________