Chapter 28

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 28: SM University’s famous playboy is here in YGU!

 

 

 

[Dara’s POV]

 

It’s been a week since I’ve kissed that blue hair guy. It’s also been a week since I’ve been robbed but I am already in my apartment now thanks to my parents of course. It took them (not my parents but someone who is responsible enough to make my apartment look good again) more or less 5 days to renovate my messed apartment. I’m so thankful to the boy next door for sharing his home to me even though it looks like that I am the one taking care of him. Take this as an example; I was at his bed sleeping and he purposely woke me up just to cook him breakfast. For HIMSELF only. Aigooo. I know it’s his right to let me cook for him because I was sharing roof with him but its rude right? Waking me up just to let me cook for his own . That guy.

 

Speaking of the devil. He was out already locking his door and, off to school just like me. He waved at me and headed to the stairs. Just like that? It looks like we didn’t know each other, except for the title ‘neighbors’ only. See? That’s what I’m talking about, he is so rude. I don’t know what happen to him. It started when I went back to my apartment. What’s with him? Aigooo. Whatever. I’ll pollute my mind later about him because I need to hurry for school or else I’ll be late.

 

 

When I headed to my first class which is English, I saw an announcement plastered on the pillar and so I stop to read it for a moment.

 

 

Announcement to all students: Please go to the auditorium right now for the yearly orientation of YG University.

 

 

I skip to the auditorium which is near to the hallway I’m standing. This is great; I guess the first subject will be suspended due to this event. Booyah! “No classes” is also my favorite phrase even though I love studying.

 

When I arrived in the auditorium, students were packed up already. Am I this late? I look for a place to sit, everything is taken except for the chairs at the last row. I guess this is my fate today. I took the seat near the aisle and settled on it. I am the only occupant of this row. I blame the bus again for having me this ‘crucial’ state.

 

The dean started the event. She acknowledges the people present and also the guests who visited our school. I listen to her boringly. I am really as tired as whoever is the most tired person this day. I slept late last night because I need to check my emails and appointments I missed. So many fashion designers wanted to make me their model and I need to approve them because I miss my hobby. One by one I arranged my schedule with them and do the talking for my talent fee. You know, I need money and don’t worry about my manager, I don’t have one.

 

So back to the event. I heard our dean mention my dad’s and mom’s name and another company’s. They stood up and face the students then bow down. The dean called my attention and so I raised my hand. She wanted me to sit beside my parents but I refuse. I don’t want the student’s to think that I am taking advantage of my parents name and my popularity too.

 

My body is really really tired and my eyes felt heavy. It’s really giving up now. I keep my eyes as wide as possible but it will really close. Traitor! I yawned and stretched.

 

“Oof” I heard someone said it. I look at my side and saw a man sitting beside me. Since when did he come? Ah! The time when I have my own little world.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there” I apologize and bowed at him. Good Dara, you embarrass yourself again. Eung!

 

The guy nodded his head. He can’t talk? I glanced at him again and saw that he is wearing a mask and a cap. All black. He’s really weird you know. Wait up; do you think what I think? No? Okay, what was I thinking is that he’s a spy sent by a FBI.

 

WTH? FBI? Are you crazy Dara? You’re watching too much action movies. I shook my head and shift my attention to the event going on. The teachers were introduced one by one with their respective subjects handled. The orientation ended and the guy beside me immediately stood up and went outside. Then all the students did the same. The dean suspended the 2nd subject which is Math for me because the orientation event used up half the hour of it. This is awesome in spite of me coming here late.

 

 

I haven’t bump to the Big Bang boys. I wonder where they are. I miss my best friend, Dragon. Daesung and Youngbae. I also miss maknae Panda. Their silliness. Seunghyun? Did you ask me about that guy if I miss him? I didn’t because I always saw him every day and every night. I can’t stand looking at his face. Joke! Of course I miss him too even though I always see his blue hair every day of my daily living. I decided to go directly to my Science room. No one wants to hang out with me. Hara is with the dean having a business. Dara is forever alone.

 

When I arrived there, my other classmates were already sitting and studying. When I say ‘other classmates’ I mean it as the smart students who doesn’t care about the world, like me. I smiled to them as a greeting. They smiled back at me then back to their books and notes. I sit at the available chair near the window. Time to have a daydream. Aya!

 

I wanted to think for a valid reason as to why is Seunghyun acting that way. It’s weird you know.

 

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, “Don’t disturb me” I said as I shake my shoulder. But it keeps on disturbing me. Aissh! Can I have a time on my own in here?

 

I turned to where the tapping originated and saw Seunghyun smiling at me. This guy is really into something.

 

“Did you know that you’re disturbing me?” I asked him as I gave him a raised brow.

 

“No, I didn’t know” he replied as he keeps on looking at me. What the heck?

 

“What do you want Seunghyun?”

 

“Wow! So rude man!” he said as he smirked. Oh, look who’s talking in here!

 

“Look who’s rude. You didn’t even say ‘hi’ to me this morning and I am the one who’s rude?” I told him, now annoyed.

 

“Aww. I’m sorry rabbit but I was in hurry this morning” he said in a cute voice and patted my head.

 

“Rabbit?” where did he get that word?

 

“Yeah! Because you’re so cute like a rabbit and so white like a rabbit too. So I call you rabbit” he said, putting his two fingers on his head as a rabbit ear.

 

“Seriously?!” I pushed his face away “You’re really disturbing me and the others too” I said as I looked at my classmates who give their attention to us.

 

He bowed to them and smiled. Then he shifted to his attention back at me.

 

“What?”

 

“I – “he was cut off with the commotion in the hallway. I looked and the door and I saw bunch of students running somewhere the commotion started.

 

“Dara! Dara! Dara!” someone shouted my name which I got shocked of. I looked at Seunghyun but he just shrugged. No help!”

 

“Yes?” I stood up and went to the door with Seunghyun following me from behind.

 

“Is this the room of Miss Sandara Park?” A guy wearing a white V-neck and jeans appeared in front of the door. He looked so familiar to him. I know I’ve seen him somewhere but I forgot where. I looked at Seunghyun again and he looked at the guy from head to toe with his deadly eyes.

 

I turned my attention back to the guy and said “I’m Sandara Park. How may I help you?”

 

“I’m Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you my princess” he took my hand and kissed it. Heck! What did he do? I could see Seunghyun from the corner of my eyes looking at the guy intently like killing him with his eyes.

 

“Come again?” I asked him pulling my hand back.

 

“I’m Lee Donghae. Your Knight and Shining Armor from SM University” he said and winked at me.

 

Knight and Shining armor he says? It’s Lee Donghae the boy I saw in the internet.

 

“How may I help you?”

 

“Go out with me” he told me. Wow! This guy has some guts eh? I could feel a black aura forming beside me. Seunghyun’s expression darkened.

 

I gulped as I feel a tension rising. “You’re taken; I can’t go out with you.”

 

“Of course I’m taken. I’m taken by you Sandara Park” he said and grabbed my hand then placed it to his chest where his heart found. This guy is weirder than Seunghyun. Trying to be cheesy when it is not cheesy. Aigooo.

 

“Have a date with me, please?” he asked me again. Can someone save me in here? Maknae panda! Daesung! Youngbae! Dragon! Where are you?

 

“Say Yes! Yes! Yes!” students around us cheered. I know they will not shut their big mouth and so I nodded.

 

“Yes?” Donghae asked his eyes lit up with hope. I nodded again.

 

“Thank you!” he hugged me and lifts me up from the ground.

 

“Okay, put me down now Donghae” I said. Good thing he heard me and so he put me down and he left from the room.

 

The students went back to their businesses and scattered. I went back to my table thinking what just happened.

 

“Dara!” someone called me again. I turned around and saw Donghae standing in the doorway.

 

“I love you!” he shouted and made a heart shape with his hands. I nodded at him.

 

[TOP’s POV]

 

Damn that guy! Bulls**t. He ruined everything. F**k. How I wanted to punch his face. If not because of him I would’ve have asked Dara to go out with me tonight. Stupid Donghae! He ruined it. Damn. Damn. Damn. I have planned everything already. My dongsaengs prepared everything and it turn out to nothing. Ahhhhhhhh! I wanted to kill him. And he even says ‘I love you’ to her?! What the hell! This is so frustrating.

 

I saw Dara went back to her place with a blank expression. Why should she say yes to that bastard? Gaaaah! I need to inform the other guys this stupidest news to them. I went out of the room stomping my feet. Donghae is getting on my nerve. He better prepare coz he is on my list. Kill List!

____________________________________________________

I'm really really sorry for not updating. I'm so stressed with school. Even though my schedule for Mons & Weds starts at 10 while my Tues & Thurs starts at 2:30 and ends at 7 pm i'm still exhausted with it. As you see Fridays is my rest day so basically this is my writing day!

Thanks you to all of you who keep on supporting this fic. I love you. Til the end.

 

P.S. Remember to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

 

Xo'

kyuhaeyee