Chapter 25

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 25: “The guy whom Dara will marry is Lee Seunghyun!”

 

 

 

When Dara was on her apartment all by herself, she sat on the couch with a laptop and bag of chips on her hands. She was going to be a ninja tonight. She put the laptop on her lap and the chips in the table in front her. She searched companies owned by Lee. The results were many. She scanned them one by one but she couldn’t see a teenage guy. She went back to the search engine and typed ‘Sons of the Lee Companies’. There were many suggestions, she clicked them and scanned the faces of the young Lee’s.

 

“Lee Min Ho, it’s the pretty boy I met few months ago. That can’t be him. Lee Donghae, absolutely not. He’s already taken. Lee Minhyuk, I don’t know this guy. Lee Minhyuk, wait” she paused, and then continued “There’s two Lee Minhyuk? This is confusing.”

 

She continued on scanning the names which she didn’t know even a single thing. She kept on scrolling down and at the same time she looked at the faces of the guys. Then her eyes stopped on a familiar guy. Her eyes sparkled and a smiled form in her lips, then she read “Lee Seunghyun …”

 

“If ever dad will really pursue it, how I wish it will be Seungri who will be the guy” she said and looked at her right side. There she saw Tam-Tam looking at her smiling. “Right Tam-Tammie?” Of course it will not answer her. She went back to her work and scrolled some more. On a double take, she looked back at her right side.

 

“Why are you here tam-tam? You’re supposed to be in my room” she chatted her stuff toy with a scrunched brow. She gasped and covered “Don’t tell me you can walk now? Omegosh!”

 

She stood up immediately, clutching her laptop. Tam-Tam was still on the couch looking at her with the same expression as before.

 

“No. I’m not scared with ghost. 2ne1’s Dara is not afraid of ghost” she said, calming herself.

 

“Do you miss mommy Tam-Tam? Moreover your daddy Jiyong?” she said as she slowly went to tam-tam to carry the toy.

 

“Let me give you a hug instead” then she hugged her toy tightly. After that she put it on its original place and she went back to her work.

 

“Never mind if I’ll get dark circles with these ‘ninja’ move just let me know who will be that damn guy” she murmured to herself.

 

 

On the other side of the door, Tabi became a ninja already. The other members of Big Bang was going to be a ninja too when they arrived at their own houses. He was on the phone talking to his ‘ninja’ friend.

 

“Can you give me the information of these Lee I will give to you?” he gave the names of the Lee’s he saw on the web. The other line asked him a question.

 

 

“Like their profiles. Their backgrounds and most especially if they were arrange marriage to a girl named Sandara Park.”

 

“Send it to me as soon as possible.”

 

“Yeah. Yeah. Thank you. I’ll leave it to you all, Min Jun” he thanked his friend and hung up the phone.

 

“This is not nice if I found out that it will be ‘him’” he talked to himself and closed his laptop.

 

His phone vibrated. He looked at the ID and Seungri’s name appeared and opened it.

 

‘Good News Hyungs! I found out who is that Lee guy! Gonna tell you tomorrow. Good night :D’

 

“He already did? I’m gonna smack his head if I know his just joking” he said and put on his pj’s, then slid off to his bed.

 

 

 

In the middle of Dara’s research, she had fallen asleep on the table beside the bag of chips. She jolted up when her phone rang.

 

“Hello?” she groggily said, rubbing her eyes.

 

“Dara-ah, come over right now. Miss A, ransack our hide out!” Bom said on the other line.

 

“Okay, wait for me there” she said then hung up. She looked at her attire, when satisfied she ran off to their hide out.

 

 

 

When she arrived there, she saw all the mess Miss A had done to their hide out.

 

“Did they do these all?” Dara asked as she faced her girl friends.

 

“Yes but I think the vandals everywhere was done by other group” Minzy the youngest of them all said.

 

“We didn’t check it out yet, we’re waiting for you Dara” CL the leader told her.

 

“Guess, we’ll be going in then” Bom said as they all nodded their head.

 

 Their tables were flipped over. Their sofas were disembodied. The springs were visible now. Feathers from their pillows were scattered in the floor.

 

“Those uneducated rotten !” CL said and balled her fist.

 

“Calm down unnie, we’ll get even with them sooner or later” Minzy patted CL’s shoulder.

 

 

“I think I know the other group who’s responsible for the vandals” Bom announced. The other girls turned their attention to her.

 

“Who?” CL asked.

 

“This is just my guess so I’m not really sure of it. But I think its BTOB because as I scan the place the vandals are full of that word. So I guess it’s them” Bom explained to them as she pointed each vandal with the word ‘BTOB’ in it.

 

“It’s a gang! BTOB is a gang” Dara said I nowhere.

 

“How sure are you?” CL asked.

 

“I’ve meet them” she replied.

 

“You need to tell us about it unnie” Minzy said.

 

“But let’s go to my apartment first. You’ll stay there for the night” Dara smiled at them.

 

 

 

2ne1 arrived at Dara’s apartment around 10. They agreed that all of them will sleep on the living room together. Dara promised them they she will tell them about BTOB the next morning then they dozed off.

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

 

The next morning apartment 6B which Tabi owned was already noisy. Apartment 6A – Dara’s apartment – heard all the noise from the next door.

 

“Ugh! What’s that noise?” CL groaned and covered her ear with a pillow.

 

“It’s from the apartment across to mine” Dara answered half asleep. “They’re my friends.”

 

Minzy woke up while Bom rolled over to CL and hugged her from behind. Dara fluttered her eyes open and stood up. 

 

 

“Minzy, use the bathroom first, I’ll do the breakfast” she told Minzy and headed over to the kitchen.

 

 

Bom and CL woke up after they smell the food from the kitchen. The four of them were already in the table eating. Dara told them that she will let them meet the boys next door which happen to be a gang. After eating and freshening up they went out to Tabi’s apartment.

 

 

-Knock Knock-

 

 

Seungri opened the door and his eyes rounded.

 

“Who’s that Seungri?” Tabi called out.

 

“I … think … they’re Dara noona’s friends” maknae said as he walked back inside with the girls tailing behind.

 

“Hi boys!” Dara greeted.

 

“Good Morning” CL followed.

 

“Hello” said Bom and flashed her eye smile.

 

“Wazzup!” Minzy smiled.

 

Dara smiled at Big Bang then said “They’re my friends, 2ne1!” then they bowed together.

 

Big Bang’s eyes widened and their jaws dropped.

 

“Hey” Dara called them out “You’re drooling already” she laughed. Her girl friends laugh along.

 

Jiyong was the first one to recover “Hi, we are BIG-“

 

“BANG!!” they said in unison.

 

“Did you guys found out already? About the guy?” Dara asked them.

 

“Maknae said he have good news on that. He already found out” Tabi said and nudged the maknae.

 

2ne1 already know about the arrange marriage Dara’s dad planned and they were ready to listen about the god news maknae will tell them.

 

“Don’t tell me!” Dara exclaimed.

 

“Noona, you already knew?” Seungri asked her bewilderment in his eyes.

 

“Maknae! You-“she pointed at him.

 

Seungri laughed loudly.

 

“I’m lost” Sol frowned.

 

“2ne1 too” Bom added.

 

Dara chuckled “I think I knew guys.”

 

“Spill it out maknae!” Tabi said with his deadly eyes on Seungri.

 

“The guy whom Dara will marry is Lee Seunghyun!” Seungri announced happily. Dara laughed.

 

“For real?” Daesung asked them.

 

“For real … I guess” Dara answered and laughed.

 

“Tell me you’re kidding” Jiyong pouted.

 

“I am” Seungri laughed which earned a glare from Tabi “but let’s just say I am Dara’s wannabe guy until we know who the real Lee guy is it, right noona?” Seungri asked Dara. She nodded her head and high fived him.

 

Tabi stood up and smacked Seungri’s head “I know you’re up to no good maknae.”

 

“Ouch, hyung!” Seungri whined and touched his head “How come you didn’t thought about it that I am also a ‘Lee’. Aishh you’re all so dumb hyung! Hel-lo I’m “Lee” Seunghyun!” Seungri said as he quoted his last name.

 

“How come I didn’t think of that, seriously” Jiyong scratched his head “Seungri, you’re one of a smart- boy” he ruffled his hair.

 

“I know right?” Seungri beamed.

 

 

2ne1 and Big Bang hang out at apartment 6B the whole day. They were getting close to the guys. Dara tell them that 2 uneducated gangs ransack their hide out last night that’s why 2ne1 was with her today while Tabi explained to them how Dara met with the BTOB guys. Jiyong also told them about their gang. Soon, both groups had a good time with each other’s company but 2ne1 members minus Dara needed to go home with their respective houses so they bid goodbye to the boys and to Dara.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the idea APPLERS498 about Seungri being a Lee. I almost forgot about that :)

2ne1 is on the scene and Big Bang already met them! Kyaaaa~ Yay for me on that part. Lmaoo xDD

Miss A as the ultimate rival of 2ne1! Why i made Miss A as their rival? It's because they are also 4 in their group, to be fair with 2ne1! Boom :)

2ne1 vs Miss A and Big Bang vs BTOB.. Lalalala xD

 

 

Remember to comment and subscribe :**