Dinner over

The Boy Next Door

 

 

It was afternoon already when Dara woke up. She was already in here room. Roaming her eyes in the apartment, she stood up. Finding her whole place so clean and shiny.

 

“Wow! Who’s the fallen angel did this? Praise the Lord” she smiled and looked up at the sky with her hands on her chest.

 

She saw a note in the fridge.

 

 

Dara,

Hi new friend. I know you’re wide awake when you read this. Wondering why your apartment is so clean? Kkkkk~ we clean it for you. Big Bang crew made a cleanup mission in your apartment. We don’t want to see you in pain again. We’re so good right? :D TOP hyung already applied ointment to your hand. He even put a new band-aid. He is also the one who carried you to your room. Hope you like what we did for you ;)

                                                                                                                                                                   -Jiyong

 

 

 

“Wow! They clean all those mess?” made into an ‘o’ shape.

 

“They’re not as bad as I think” she said as she got her phone and dialed someone.

 

“Mom!” she squealed “I have a favor to ask, pleaseee” she pouted.

 

Aigooo. Kekeke~ what is it dear?” her mom asked in the other line.

 

“Can you please deliver me foods in her mom?” she said.

 

Why? You have your credit cards in there. Why not cook?” her mom asked in confusion.

 

“Just for today mom. Pretty please with cherry on top” she said in a cute voice.

 

Aysssi. This girl. Okay, I’ll send it to your bodyguard”

 

“Yeshuu” she made a fist in the air “by the way mom, it’s for six people.”

 

Why so many?”

 

“I was attacked by my allergy, so they’re the ones who clean my apartment. Guess what they’re my new friends now!” she happily told her mother.

 

I should have let a housekeeper clean it for you. But are you okay now?” Her mom asked, worried.

 

“I’m okay now mom, don’t worry” she said, smiling.

 

Just wait for your bodyguard ‘kay? Baby, mom’s busy now. I’ll visit you soon, okay? I love you dear” Mrs. Park made kiss sounds over the phone.

 

 

“Thank you mom. Okay, I’ll see you soon. I love you too mom” she said as she made kiss sounds on the phone too.

 

 

An hour later, a man with built in muscles (lmao xD) knocked on her door. She happily skipped to the door and opens it wide.

 

“Bodyguard Ahn! Annyeong!” she greeted him with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

 

Bodyguard Ahn is the head bodyguard. He is also assigned to her with 3 other bodyguards. He is close to her more because he is the one who will accompany her anywhere she go.

 

Bodyguard Ahn bowed to her and smiled back “Young miss, here is your delivery” he handed her plastic bags.

 

“Aigoo” she slightly hit him “how many times do I have to tell you to call me Dara? ‘Young miss’ is too formal. You’re like my best friend and my second father. Call me ‘young miss’ again and I won’t talk to you anymore” she laughed and helped her bodyguard with the food.

 

Bodyguard Ahn just laughed at this silly girl in front of him “Okay, I’ll tell the others too young m- Dara!” he scratched his head and chuckled. “Call me ahjussi. ‘Bodyguard Ahn’ is too long” Dara nodded

 

“Thank you for this ahjussi. I’ll meet you soon” she bowed and smiled.

 

“See you soon Dara” he patted her head.

 

 

As soon as her bodyguard left she went to the room next to hers.

 

-Knock knock-

 

Footsteps can be heard coming to the doorway.

 

Who’s there?” a husky voice asked. (it’s TOP!! xD)

 

“Dara here” she cooed.

 

Dara nooonnnnnaaaaaa” Seungri sang inside.

 

She laughed, even though she hasn’t known their names except GD. The door open wide. TOP welcome her with his fiery eyes. She smiled at him. He rolled his eyes.

 

“What brought you here noona?” Daesung asked her with his cute eye smile.

 

“Uhmm. I was about to ask you for a dinner. With all of you?” she shyly said.

 

“Foooooooooooooooooooooddddddd-“

 

SMACK

 

“Ouch hyung” Seungri the forever childish whined. Dara laughed at his childish act.

 

“You should not get too excited” GD remarked at him.

 

“But I am hungry” he retorted and flashed an aegyo to them.

 

“Gross” TOP mumbled.

 

“Is that a yes?” Dara asked them unsure.

 

“YES!” DaeSeung answered with glee.

 

 

The five of them walked to Dara’s room. She went to the kitchen and gets the food one by one and placed it in the living room. Seungri helped her.

 

“Thank you” she smiled at him.

 

“Call me Seungri noona” he beamed at her. She nodded.

 

As soon as the two of them finished placing the food they sat on the floor.

 

One … two … three … four …” she counted them in her mind “lacking one … hmmm … Oh! The blue hair guy” like a lighted bulb she remembered.

 

“Excuse me but you’re lacking” she told them. They looked at each other.

 

“TOP hyung went back to his apartment to get his music player. He doesn’t socialize well” Seungri the tattletale said.

 

“I heard you maknae” TOP said and plugged the earphones.

 

“I told you” maknae mouthed her. She just laughed

 

“Let’s eat now” she told them as she separate the chopsticks.

 

“Thank you Dara, for the food” GD thanked her.

 

“Oh, I should be the one who’s thankful for your help” she smiled.

 

“Waaaaahhh~ it’s so good. Did you cook these” Daesung asked.

 

“Sadly no” she giggled.

 

Look at her being cutesy and all” TOP thought and rolled his eyes.

 

“My body- ah I mean my uncle deliver it to me” she told them, nearly slipped to the word ‘bodyguard’.

 

“Ahh. He cooked well” Taeyang complimented.

 

TOP was just eating silently in his seat which bothers Dara most.

 

“What’s up with him?” she asked the four.

 

“Don’t mind he’s always like that” GD answered.

 

She nodded “Hey! It’s unfair to me that you know my name but I don’t know yours” she pouted.

 

“Well, call me Youngbae” Sol (let’s just write Sol coz Taeyang’s too long xD) introduced himself first.

 

“Call me Seungri noona. But my real name is Lee Seunghyun” Seungri followed.

 

“Daesung here!” he happily shook Dara’s hand.

 

“And you know me” GD smiled at her, she nodded.

 

“What about him?” she asked them.

 

Sol poke TOP “What?” he asked him.

 

“Name” Sol simply said.

 

“Seunghyun” he said and plugged the earphones back.

 

“TOP for short” GD added.

 

“Nice to meet you alllll” she sang and laughed.

 

So noisy” Top annoyingly thought.