Chapter 42

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 42 – Riot!

 

 

 

“Guys! Get your asses up. Dara’s lost!” Jiyong’s voiced rang inside their hideout. Immediately the three other boys stood up.

 

“What happened? I thought she’s with TOP hyung tonight?” Seungri managed to ask.

 

“She’s kidnapped you panda! Hyung thought its Minhyuk.” Jiyong replied and grab his keys.

 

“Alright! Let’s have some party tonight!!” Taeyang clapped his hands and ran to Jiyong’s car.

 

“FASTER!!!”

 

“Coming hyungs!”

 

 

TOP and the rest of Big bang met up outside the apartment where he and Dara lived. The younger boys saw their hyung’s angry face. No one dared to ask him something.

 

TOP got his phone and dialed Teen Top’s number.

 

TOP hyung?” CAP’s voice on the other line said.

 

“Dara’s kidnapped. You want to help?” he asked.

 

WHAT? She’s kidnapped? Shhh. Quiet down. Dara noona’s kidnapped!”

 

The other line silence down.

 

Hyung, we’ll help. I’m sure Block-B’s there. We want to kick their asses up” another voice answered that looks like L.Joe’s.

 

“Sure” was the only response TOP said. He is beyond furious now. No one dare touches his Dara, even that Lee Minhyuk.

 

We’ll meet you at noona’s apartment hyung.” L.Joe announce before hanging up.

 

“Teen Top’s helping. We’ll go for BTOB of course and Teen Top will take care of the Block-B gang L.Joe had said” he faced them and the younger boys nodded their heads.

 

“They won’t hurt Dara noona, right?” a worried maknae who was biting his thumb nails asked them.

 

“No one dares touches our Dara, maknae. Or else they’ll be in hell” Jiyong flexed his fingers and patted his shoulder.

 

Around 10 minutes after, Teen Top was already in front of them grinning.

 

“Let’s go!” Jiyong barked.

 

“Wait up” CAP called them before they could get into the car “Give us the direction hyungs. We will go their first. We’re sure that Block-B’s already in front.”

 

Jiyong gave Teen Top the address of BTOB’s hideout. When they got it right, they sped off their motorcycles, followed by Big bang’s car meters away from them.

 

Teen Top’s right, Block-B were line up in front of the gate guarding. As they saw Teen Top’s motors they immediately strengthen their line.

 

“Look at what we have here” a man in a blonde hair with a deep voice like TOP’s spoke. He’s P.O.

 

“Long time no see Block-B” L.Joe smirked and saluted

 

“You’re saving your dear noona?” the leader named Zico asked with a sly smile on his lips.

 

“Yes, but we’re also here to beat you up first” Niel announced excitedly and prepared his fists.

 

Block-B is a long time enemy of Teen Top. They’re the comrades of BTOB since their places were near to each other. BTOB’s place is here while Block-B’s on the other street. Same goes to Big bang and Teen Top.

 

“Get it on!” a curly haired boy named Kyung pumped his fist high up in the air.

 

“HYUNGS! GET DARA NOONA, NOW!” Ricky shouted enough for Big bang to hear him.

 

As soon as Big bang heard it, they went out of their cars, which are parked on a dim area. TOP was on the lead followed by Jiyong and the three other boys.

 

Block-B thought that only Teen Top will save Dara but they were wrong. They never know Big bang is coming. Teen Top smirked and lunged for them. Soon the riot of the younger gangs started.

 

U-kwon made a ran to Seungri who was busy talking to 2ne1. He saw him coming and smiled. “Idiot!” he muttered before he kicked his gut that made U-kwon double over and fell on the ground. “Don’t mess with me” the maknae shot him a look before he put his phone back on his pocket.

 

TOP kicked the gate open with his right foot. Rotten smile spread out from inside.

 

“What the hell!” Taeyang spat and covered his nose.

 

“Don’t tell me noona is there inside?” Daesung made a face as the smell reach his nose.

 

They walked inside not minding the smell and adjust their eyes to the dark light.

 

“Welcome on board Big Bang” the leader Eunkwang step out and the lights. The dark area soon began to brighten. Big bang hissed, they squinted their eyes and adjust it for the second time.

 

They roamed their eyes around and saw BTOB scattered all over the place with four girls at the chair sitting and smiling seductively.

 

“Good thing I called 2ne1” Seungri whispered to Jiyong. The leader nodded his head in approval.

 

“What can we do to you hyungs?” another member of BTOB asked. He looked like the youngest of them all. He is Sungjae.

 

“Give me back my girl” TOP said in his controlled anger voice.

 

“Oooh~” they all chimed and snickered.

 

“Where is Dara?” Jiyong asked now.

 

“She’s somewhere with Minhyuk” Eunkwang answered.

 

TOP’s blood boiled inside his body. The mere thought of Dara and Minhyuk alone made him furious.

 

“Minhyuk hyung!! Someone’s looking for you” Sungjae called out.

 

“Who?”

 

“Come out here a minute. Stop making out with Dara noona!”

 

BTOB snickered and the four girls laughed.

 

Big bang started to lose their temper. “Were so gonna kill you Minhyuk if you ever touch our Dara.” The same thought ran on their minds.

 

Minhyuk went out wiping his lips with an angry expression on his face. When he looked up he saw Big bang standing across them.

 

“Oh! Hello there Big bang!” he smiled widely.

 

“Where is Dara you b@stard?” TOP asked, gritting his teeth.

 

“Babe! You’re hero is here!!” Minhyuk shouted.

 

They heard a whimper inside.

 

“DARABBIT!” TOP was about to run to her but BTOB guys blocked him.

 

“Nu-uh!” they wagged their fingers to him.

 

“Coward!” Taeyang who is perfectly ready for the fight shouted.

 

“Where not coward Taeyang hyung, I should get what’s supposed to be mine” Minhyuk shrugged and smiled.

 

“You don’t own her, moron!” Daesung said.

 

“Whatever you say.”

 

“A true man doesn’t hide under a girl’s skirt, Minhyuk” Jiyong flatly said.

 

“Pssh. Thank you for that wonderful words GD hyung” he rolled his eyes.

 

“You wanted to fight right? Come on, let’s get this thing started!!” TOP stepped back to his group and readied.

 

“Sure!” Minhyuk nodded his head “Should we let Dara be the audience of our fight?” he turned to his group and they all nodded.

 

“Girls bring Dara here” Eunkwang instructed the four girls sitting. They headed to the room and pulled her out without much difficulty. They pushed her down on the ground that made her roll over.

 

“Noona!” the two younger boys in Big bang cried out.

 

Dara was still on her dress. Her hair was in disarray. Her lipstick smudged on the either side. Her dress was like torn out by some lion or tiger. Some part of her thigh was exposed. Her milky skin was dirtied. Her hands were on her back, tied with a rope. Her feet too were tied. There was a cloth stuck in , preventing her to speak.

 

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO LEE MINHYUK!!!!” TOP screamed, aiming for Minhyuk and kicked him on his chest.

 

The guy fall over and he coughed blood. He stood up and smirked. “Just tasting her hyung. So chill out!”

 

TOP grabbed his collar and pinned him on the wall. He punched his face with his free hand like there’s no tomorrow. “She’s mine and you can’t touch her.”

 

The other members of Big bang were also on their job. Seungri with Sungjae. Daesung with Ilhoon. Taeyang with Peniel and Changsub. Jiyong with the leader Eunkwang.

 

Hyunsik didn’t aim either the four members but he aimed for TOP. He saw him punching Minhyuk desperately on the face. He wanted to save his other member, so he run to him and kicked his side.

 

TOP fell down grunting. Minhyuk slide down on the wall and Hyunsik help him up. TOP stood up and dusted his sleeve. He tackled down Hyunsik who was still helping Minhyuk.

 

He hover on top of him and began punching him on the face, like how he did with Minhyuk.

 

Dara on the other hand was guarded by the four girls who call themselves ‘Miss A’. She wanted to loosen the rope but can’t because they’re here guarding her.

 

She heard the gate being kicked open and looked up. She saw Bom, CL, and Minzy walking in.

 

“What the hell?” she heard one of the Miss A girls said.

 

“It’s 2ne1!” another one announced to her friends.

 

Dara smiled inside the cloth. ‘They’re here!’ she thought and sighed in relief.

 

Miss A walked to where 2ne1 is standing. Dara’s friends didn’t wait for another moment and initiated the fight.

 

Dara took the chance to loosen the tight rope on her hands. She looked around but saw everyone busy fighting for each other except for Minhyuk who was on the side with his bloody face.

 

Her face brightened when her hands were free from the rope. Soon she worked up on her feet.

 

Some of the BTOB members were down but they were still trying to fight. Big bang was still standing, readying themselves for another fight. Teen Top went inside with bloody lips. They knocked down the Block-B gang, again. But they were still on full alert in case they will come inside.

 

“This is for ruining our hideout!” Bom kicked Fei and pulled the hair of Min.

 

“This is for ruining Dara unnie’s apartment!” CL pulled Jia down.

 

“And this is for everything!!” Minzy tore Suzy’s dress exposing her body and pushed her down on the ground.

 

2ne1 high-fived each other as they saw Miss A crying in pain.

 

Dara saw Minhyuk standing up with a knife on his hand and slowly walked to where TOP and Hyunsik fighting. She quickened her work on her feet. She knew Minhyuk will aim for TOP. Her heart started to beat fast. Her hand shakes as she finished the last knot.

 

TOP, once again, was on top hovering Hyunsik.

 

Dara run to Minhyuk and jumped over his back. She aimed for his eyes and tried to bury her fingers on it.

 

“Ugh!” he cried in pain when one of Dara’s fingers got inside. His knife fell from his grasp. He wiggled his body and ran backwards to the wall. She was about to jumped back on her feet and was too late. Her back hit the wall. Minhyuk was too strong for her. She locked her arms on his neck, strangling him.

 

“B!tch” he managed to utter. He started to lose his breath, so he pushed Dara hard on the wall that made her fall down.

 

“Ouch!” she cried as her hits the floor hard. She saw TOP stood up from the fight with Hyunsik with his back facing her and Minhyuk. Minhyuk picked up the knife back. Dara’s eyes widened in horror.

 

She scrambled on her feet and run to Minhyuk screaming, “DON’T TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND!!!!”

 

Everyone turned their attention to Dara. They saw her running to Minhyuk. Teen Top, Miss A and the rest of Big bang were frozen on their spot. They knew that when they ran to Minhyuk, it’s too late and he will lunge the knife to TOP. Everything was in Dara’s hands if not on TOP.

 

Minhyuk turned around and kicked Dara on her stomach and she flew back to the wall with her head hit on the cement hard.

 

Her eyes widened in pain at the impact. She could hear the ‘thud’ when the wall and her head met. She found her trembling hands on her head. She felt a sticky liquid on her hands. When she looked at it, it was blood.

 

Her vision started to get blur. Everything was spinning. Then a sudden moment, everything went black.

 

“DARA!!!” everyone gasped.

 

TOP’s heart beat triple times as he saw the incident. The culprit, Minhyuk, was shocked too.

 

There was an invisible flair getting out of TOP’s nose. His knuckles turned white and he immediately walked to where Minhyuk was standing.

 

“This is for kidnapping Dara!” he kicked him hard on his gut.

 

Minhyuk fell on the ground and TOP let him stand up. “This is for touching her” a fist flew to his face.

 

“And this IS FOR DARA!!” for the nth time, he kicked him on his chest that sent him flying to the other side of the place.

 

He immediately ran to Dara’s side. He lifted her up and saw the blood soaking her hair. His trembling hands made its way to her delicate face.

 

“Dara-ah” he called her out and tapped her face.

 

“Call an ambulance!!” Jiyong shouted and run to Dara.

 

“Ssantoki, keep breathing” he said and hold her hand.

 

TOP cuddled her to him and tears rolled down from his eyes. “Please Dara, wake up.”

 

Miss A, Block-B and BTOB were all tied up with a rope. So 2ne1, Teen Top and the rest of Big bang aimlessly walked to where Dara lie. 2ne1 were in front of Dara crying. Bom placed his forefinger on Dara’s wrist and feel her pulse still beating but it is not normal.

 

Police siren could be heard inside, mixing with the siren of the ambulance.

 

“The pulse!” she said.

 

TOP looked up at her trying to ask why.

 

“It’s starting to get slower” Bom’s voice was croaking.

 

TOP stood up and carried her on his arms. He ran as fast as he can to the arriving ambulance.

 

“Save her, please!” he place Dara on the stretcher and the nurse and one doctor pulled her inside. TOP went inside the ambulance as he closed it. Soon, it started driving away from the place.

 

“Hyung …” Seungri hugged Jiyong, crying.

 

“Dara will be saved maknae. I know her. She will not easily give up” the leader patted his younger brother’s back. He can’t help but to let his tear escaped his eyes too.

_________________________________________

I know the fighting scene is lame. I just don't know how to make a riot scene. But is it okay? I hit the spot, right?

Remember to comment!