Chapter 56

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 56 - Summer love

 

 

The group decided to go on a beach. It was summer after all and breathing fresh air seems to be a good idea. It was argued the other day that they should do some adventurous escapade but TOP and Jiyong abruptly said no since Dara will go with them.

 

“Aww hyung~” Seungri whined.

 

“No” TOP firmly said. “Do you want Dara to get hurt again, huh maknae?”

 

Seungri pouted and shook his head. “No.”

 

“Then we will not do that adventurous escapade you are talking about. Some other time alright?”

 

“Arrasso hyung” Seungri acquiesced and slumped down on his chair.

 

It was then decided that the group will go to the beach. Dara was so happy when TOP shared it to her. Okay, she was beyond happy.

 

“Babe, can my friends go?” she asked.

 

“2ne1 friends?”

 

“Yup!” She nodded and her eyes twinkled.

 

TOP smiled at her and said, “Of course. They are very much invited!”

 

“Great!” Dara grinned and grabbed her phone. She texted her friends about the event with much enthusiasm.

 

 

 

“Woohoo!”

 

The group already arrived at the beach and as soon as they went out of the car, they immediately ran to the sands.

 

“This is LIFE!!!”  Seungri exclaimed.

 

Dara followed them while TOP parked his car.

 

2ne1 girls arranged their things on the sand and opened their umbrellas. They shouldn’t get tanned too much. They still have a fashion show next week and they should be more conscious on their looks.

 

After finishing preparing their things they went to the restroom to change their clothes to swimwear.

 

The 5 boys noticed the girls gone. As Seungri pondered, his eyes lit up and a wide grin appeared on his lips.

 

“Hyungs” he called them. The older boys turned to look at him. “The girls are out to change into swim wear, don’t you wonder how they look like?”

 

Smack!

 

Smack!

 

TOP and Jiyong smacked his head.

 

“ert” TOP mumbled and rolled his eyes.

 

“Serves you right. Hahaha” Daesung laughed.

 

“I was just wondering though” Seungri reasoned out.

 

Jiyong shook his head and stared at the waves splashing.

 

Once in a while, TOP will glance at the ladies restroom. There were few groups of men and women present at the beach; he will not take chances on the men that will ogle the four girls, especially Dara.

 

“What took them so long?” TOP asked.

 

Jiyong glanced at him and chuckled. “Too eager to see your girl in two-piece?”

 

TOP rolled his eyes.

 

Jiyong leaned in to him and whispered. “Hyung I warned you, Dara looks heavenly yummy when she’s in a swim wear so better guard her AND close your mouth tight because you will surely drool” then Jiyong laughed.

 

TOP stared at him and frowned. “Don’t tell me you already saw her?”

 

Jiyong nodded and smirked.

 

“Why of all the things you will be the first one to know? Ugh!” He groaned.

 

“It’s alright hyung, she’s already yours. No one can steal her away from you now” Jiyong assured him.

 

TOP’s confidence boost up with what Jiyong said. “I know” and his smug smile was visible.

 

After a moment of waiting for them, they finally hear the familiar laughs and giggles of the girls.

 

Before TOP could looked at their way, Seungri already has his jaw dropped on the sand as he exclaimed.

 

“Oh. My. Goodness!”

 

Dara was in a floral strapless bra with its matching ; she was also wearing a see through white cardigan up to her knees. Bom’s in yellow and orange two-piece; CL’s in black and white one-piece and Minzy’s in a violet one-piece.

 

“Pinched me Jiyong hyung” Seungri said in almost a whisper. Jiyong followed the maknae and pinched him so hard on his right cheek.

 

“Ow.”

 

TOP abruptly stood up and dusted himself. Without further thought, he headed to Dara.

 

The other three girls walked away from the lovers and skipped to the boys.

 

“Seungri oppa, close your mouth” Minzy commented that gave everyone a fits of laughs.

 

“OMG maknae, you’re so embarrassing” Taeyang added.

 

“Hi beautiful” TOP smiled.

 

Dara giggled and looked at the ground. “Hello handsome” she murmured.

 

“You look y” he commented.

 

Dara glanced up at him and smiled sweetly. “Thank you …?”

 

He stared at Dara from head to toe and grinned widely. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, it’s too y.”

 

She frowned at checked herself. “I look bad? Should I change back into my clothes?”

 

He beamed at her and pecked her lips. “No, don’t change. You look y and stunning in that.” He s his arms at her waist and pulled her closer to him. “Don’t go too far from me. No. Don’t ever move away from me. The gentle-bastard-men in here are ogling at you.” TOP groaned.

 

Dara couldn’t help but laugh. “I’ll stay close to you and I won’t even plan of moving an inch away from you.” She glanced at the guys at the premises, he’s right they are ogling at her. She tore her gaze from them and met TOP’s eyes. “Let them stare at me all they want, I won’t mind them. I have a hot guy in front of me so why bother at them?” She wrapped her hands on his nape and stole a kiss.

 

“I love you Sandara Park” he whispered.

 

“I love you too Hyunnie.”

 

“YAH! YOU TWO! GET A ROOM ALREADY!” Seungri shouted.

 

Dara laughed. TOP glanced at him and stuck his tongue at him. “Jealous!”

 

Side by side, they walked back at their friends and joined them.

 

“You know what panda” TOP said as soon as they settled “just get a girl already. You’re just jealous of us and jealousy is bad for your health.”

 

“Why would I bother to look for other girls when there are three y ladies in here?” Seungri winked at the 2ne1 girls.

 

“Suit yourself!” Bom huffed.

 

“I’m not gonna flirt back with a guy like you” CL said.

 

“So do I.” Minzy seconded.

 

“Ouch!” Jiyong, Daesung and Taeyang said in unison.

 

 

 

The sun was already setting but the group was still there enjoying the time of their lives. Dara and TOP were away from the group. They were having their own little world. They were sitting on a big rock on the east side of the beach.

 

Dara was leaning on TOP’s chest while he had his arms on her waist.

 

“Hyunnie?” Dara called out softly.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“What do you think is our future?” she asked.

 

“I’m not quite sure babe” he said and continued, “but one thing I’m so sure of is that you and me are gonna be married 4 or 5 years from now. You will be walking down on the isle with that beautiful white dress while I am waiting for you at the altar. We’ll gonna have little Seunghyun and little Dara. You and I, together with our kids will be staying together at our mansion. You’ll be the new CEO of your company and I will be the new CEO of ours too. Our company will be joining forces and it will be the most successful business in South Korea. We’ll be a happy family.” He kissed her hair.

 

Dara looked up at him and smiled sweetly. “Do you think there will be no obstacle hindering us?”

 

He reached for her face and caressed it. “There may be obstacles, hardships and problems but we will solve it together. We won’t give up. We already tried it before but look at us now, we’re still together.”

 

“If I can marry you today, I’ll do it right here, right now” Dara said as she closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of TOP’s hand on her face.

 

“I will do the same babe, trust me” he whispered and took the chance to pressed his lips to her.

 

“I love you oh so much” he then kissed her forehead.

 

“I love you too Hyunnie and I won’t get tired of telling it to you” she murmured.

 

Dara leaned back on his chest and together they witnessed the sun setting down.

 

“Babe, when we get home can you introduced tam-tam to me as his new daddy?” TOP asked out of nowhere.

 

“His new daddy? But babe, tam-tam wouldn’t like it. Jiyong is his only daddy” Dara replied with a fits of giggles in between.

 

“Aww babe, explain it to him that I am your husband and I should be his daddy” he whined.

 

Dara smiled at his childishness. “Babe, why don’t we buy a new toy? We will name it and you will be his daddy. Hmm?”

 

“Arrasso” he said as he pouted his lips. “But tam-tam needs to know that Jiyong is not your husband but me.” He mumbled.

 

“Okay, okay, I’m gonna explain it to tam-tam later but you should be there too okay?”

 

“Okay. If he won’t like me I’m gonna cut his head off!”

 

“Seunghyun!” She squealed in horror.

 

“Sheez, I’m just joking babe. I need to make a good impression on Jiyong’s son too you know.”

 

“What son?” Jiyong asked behind them.

 

“Were you there for too long?” TOP asked.

 

“Nope, just now” he answered. “Wait, who’s son are you talking about?”

 

“Ours” Dara answered.

 

TOP frowned as he heard it. “Yours” he corrected.

 

“Oh you mean tam-tam?”

 

“Yes … that alienated toy” TOP answered and murmured the last three words.

 

“Heard that” Jiyong chuckled. “What about OUR son?”

 

TOP rolled his eyes at him. Dara just watched the two important guys interact.

 

“I want to adopt your son Jiyong.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Yes”

 

“I won’t allow that. I’m gonna tell tam-tam not to accept you” Jiyong joked.

 

“Is that so? Then I will cut that toy’s head off” TOP simply stated.

 

“You can’t do that.”

 

“Oh yes I can.”

 

“You can’t!”

 

“I can!”

 

“You love Dara too much that you can’t do that to her son.”

 

“Yes I love her but I can do that to YOUR son!”

 

They continue on bickering. Their other friends arrived and watched them in awe.

 

“You know what?” Dara interrupted them. They stopped and turned to her smiling face. “Why don’t you guys marry each other? You’re really an item. Right guys?”

 

“Yes, yes! Then Dara noona will be mine. Muahahahaha” Seungri laughed at his own words.

 

“I’d rather not. I won’t date a guy like Jiyong. I’m gonna stick to you babe” TOP said and instantly pulled Dara closer to him.

 

“You still have a choice Hyunnie, you can marry Jiyong” Dara joked.

 

“I’ll rather marry you babe” he mumbled and in front of their friends, he kissed her passionately.

 

“Ugh!” Both Jiyong and Seungri said. Silently the walked away from them and leave the lovers alone.

 

“I should get a girl now” Seungri muttered.

___________________________________________________