Chapter 57

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 57 – The boy next to me

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

Some time later

 

Our love story is not yet done. There are still more memories to come that I’ll treasure a lot. Everything falls into the perfect place right now. No more gang wars. Yes, BTOB doesn’t exist anymore.

 

Aniyo.

 

The bad BTOB is gone but what remain is the good BTOB.

 

How come?

 

The gang BTOB still exists though but without Lee Minhyuk. They are under Big Bang’s hand. Yes that’s right; they are one of Big Bang’s comrades or shall we say ‘little minions’. My Teen Top dongsaengs are Big Bang’s right hand.

 

Their purpose is to eradicate gangs that are looking for wars and make them a ‘good’ group. They do charities now.

 

Bad boys turn to good boys.

 

Odd right?

 

2ne1 is the female version of Big Bang. Miss A is under our hands too and some other gang. Koreans still don’t know who these anonymous girls in the gang 2ne1 are. Even my parents don’t know I’m part of it. Only few people knew it.

 

Lee Minhyuk aka my stalker aka the bad guy is still in jail. He already apologized to me and to Hyunnie. It’s hard to forgive him you know; after all he did to me. Ha! In his face. Hyunnie is still angry to him and so does the other four guys. Maybe one day, just one day, I can forgive him but not now. The memory is still fresh.

 

Mr. Lee, Minhyuk’s father disowns him as a son and as a successor of his company. He was the reason why their company is in bankruptcy now. Their investors backed out because of what his son did.

 

I begged my dad to help Mr. Lee but he’s so stubborn to do so. He told me he can’t help them because of what Minhyuk did to me. Aigoo, daddy!

 

Lee Donghae on the other side has finally found a girl of his life. He’s not a playboy anymore. He settled and become a good guy with … wait, what’s the name of the girl again?

 

Ah, Yoona.

 

Donghae and Yoona are dating and they are soon to be married.

 

I remember him, before he found Yoona, courting me. It happened the day before the beach escapade when I was out shopping. He was begging me to date him. Gosh, his nerve at that time. How I wanted to slap his face.

 

When Hyunnie knew it, he was so angry that I cower. I tell it to him after we went home from the beach. I feel sorry for spoiling the day. What did I think of that day? Oh gosh. I don’t want to remember it. He was really angry … at Donghae and to me too.

 

He calmed down when I told him that I rejected him. That’s why he was so on guard on me whenever I go out. It only stopped when Donghae finally have Yoona on his side.

 

Oh! Hwang Miyoung still feels guilty whenever we bump each other on the street. She can’t even look at me in the eye. She apologized and I forgave her. It’s nice to move on from your past life, you know.

 

Not to brag but in school, I’m still number 1 and guess what, Hyunnie’s number 2. If in YGU we’re the famous couple, at our present school we still claim that name. My fashion career is still at its peak with 2ne1 with me.

 

 

So many things have happened. So many things have changed. It’s been a great journey right?

 

Every story has its end. Though our love story, the Dara and Seunghyun love story has not yet ended and still have more in the future but I’m going to stop in here.

 

I’m really grateful to kyuhaeyee author-nim for sharing our story. She really narrated it well. It’s really similar. She really pulled it off. I’m gonna miss talking to her. Aww. Cheers for her!

 

And to her readers, thank you very much for being part of our story. It’s great to have you guys reading it. To the readers and to my favorite author, I love you. Not the same love as Hyunnie because I love him more than you guys. Teehee. But I love you. Mwah!

 

“Babe let’s go! You done there?”

 

It’s Hyunnie knocking on my door. So impatient … as always.

 

“Coming babe!”

 

Okay guys, I’m gonna leave you in here. We’re having our anniversary date so I need to go.

 

Please take care of yourself. Please look out kyuhaeyee for me too. Bye, love you!

 

By the way, the boy next door becomes the boy next to me.

 

Have a great day!

 

This is your Dara unnie, Kamsahamnida!

 

_____________________________________________________