Chapter 15

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 15: We are your fanboys!

 

 

 

Dara blinked at them. She saw all there priceless expression. She burst out laughing.

 

“Noonaaaaaaa~” Seungri whined and wiggled her. She kept on laughing, holding her tummy.

 

“Your expressions were so priceless!” she told them and tried to stifle her laughter.

 

“I don’t have a girlfriend Dara, for you to know” Tabi looked at her with seriousness in his eyes.

 

“Ahh. Don’t deny it Seunghyun, your girlfriend will get hurt if she found out that you didn’t own her as you lover” she retorted at him still with her laughing face.

 

“Wives?” Sol asked her surely.

 

“Yeah. Wives! There were two girls who told me that they are your future wives” she innocently told him and smiled.

 

“Noona, I don’t have an angel. I am already taken” Seungri pouted.

 

“And who is it?” she asked him as if challenging him to tell it to her.

 

“Dara Park!” maknae said with glee in his voice and slung an arm around Dara’s neck.

 

 

SMACK!!

 

 

“Who said you owned Dara?” Jiyong asked him in deathful eyes. Dara saw Seungri gulped and laughed.

 

“Lee Seunghyun did!” he said and pouted again.

 

“Maknae, stop with your cutesy action there, it’s so gross” Tabi rolled his eyes. The panda just ducked his head low.

 

“Aww. Seungri baby, don’t get sad” Dara cooed and cupped Seungri’s face. She smiled at him. Seungri tilted his head and stuck his tongue at Jiyong. They had a staring contest for a while now. Seungri didn’t give up even if his eyes were becoming watery now.

 

“Give up now maknae, your eyes are ready to burst out any minutes from now” Dae said and ate his foods.

 

“Ahh. Ahh. My eyes” Seungri covered his eyes “Noona, helppp!” he yelped. Dara held his hands and scanned his eyes. Seungri grabbed the chance and held Dara’s hands tightly while she was very busy examining his eyes. He heard the boys let out a groaned as they rolled their eyes.

 

“Dara, stop it. You’re spoiling the maknae’s hormones” Tabi yanked Dara’s hand away from Seungri’s grip.

 

 

“You maknae. Go eat your food. Stop disturbing Dara” Jiyong told him with his deadly eyes. Dae and Sol stuck their tongue at him and continue on eating.

 

 

 

They were happily eating when they heard a loud noise from the cafeteria’s door. Dara turned to the catchy noise and saw the Queenkas making their way to them.

 

Here’s comes the flirt.”

 

Before the group of girls could reached her place she stood up and grabbed her things. “Guys, I forgot. I still have something to do. Bye. See you later” she waved at them and walked away. Big Bang boys just watched her retreating back.

 

As soon as Dara passed by the girls, Miyoung gave her a smirk and said “Good girl. You should get out of TOP oppa’s sight when I am coming to get him.” Dara just gave her a bored look and stormed off.

 

 

“Those girls were getting on my nerves. Pssh” she mumbled as she made her way to her locker. When she opened it an envelope fell out. “Again?” She slid it on her notebook and decided to read somewhere peaceful. She headed to the field at the back of the school. Dara saw a shaded part and so she went for it. She put her things down beside her and got the letter. She leaned on the tree and tore it.

 

 

Hello. We want to be friends with you. Can you meet us on the school’s wall after class? We’ll be waiting for you.

-Your fanboys ♥

 

 

“Oh! I thought I wouldn’t get fanboys here because of how do I look. I guess Dara’s beauty can’t be resisted” she chuckled at her thought. She folded back the letter and slid it back to her notebook. The view before her eyes was beautiful. The view was hidden by the school’s old look and the bad attitude the students show. Dara got her music player and put the head phone on her ear.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

The day went blur as time passes by swiftly. Dara packed her things and skipped out of her room. She walked out of her school and found a group of boys playing and bickering each other. She was a bit hesitant to ask them if they are the ones who sent her the letter so she decided to just stand beneath the tree. She observed them but saw no sign of being them the letter sender.

 

“Aigoo. I guess it’s just a prank from those es!” she mumbled to herself. She was about to walked when a voice made her stop.

 

“Dara Park?!” She turned around. The boys who were once playing and bickering were waving at her.

 

She looked at them and waved back. “Let’s give it a try. Nothing will be lost.” She walked to them and smiled.

 

“Uhhm. I guess you were the once who send me a letter?” she asked them as she give them a look at the envelope she was holding for a moment now.

 

“Yeah. We are noona!” a boy who she guessed the youngest of the six boys said as he scratched his nape.

 

“Hi. I’m Dara Park!” she happily greeted them. These were the first time when a group of boys whom she met for the first time wanted to be friends with her without being harsh.

 

“And your?” she asked them as she held her hands out. She saw the boys looking at each other as if asking themselves who will go first.

 

“I’m Bang Minsoo. Just call me CAP or Minsoo. Whatever you like the two. I am their leader” a guy with a fierce aura like TOP shook their hands.

 

“Call me Choi Jonghyun noona or Changjo” the boy who answered her a while ago introduced and shook their hands.

 

“Lee Byunghyun here. L.Joe for short” a blonde haired guy introduced.

 

“I’m Ricky. Yoo Changhyun for long” he smiled at her and shook their hands.

 

“Ahn Daniel. Call me Niel” he introduced.

 

“Lastly, Lee Chanhee. Chunji at your service. The most handsome out of them five” he gave her a warm smile and shook their hands.

 

“AND WE ARE TEEN TOP. WE ARE YOUR FANBOYS!!” they said in unison and made a heart shape signs. She smiled at how cute they are.

___________________________________________________

Teen Top as her fanboys ^^ .. Awwii ~ oh how I love these boys

I feel loved because of my readers. Aww ^^ Your comments just made me want to work more everyday :'>

Thank you and I love you all ♥

 

Comment.Subscribe ♥♥♥