T.O.P

The Boy Next Door

 

 

 

-Knock knock¬-

 

Who is it?” she asked herself in horror.

 

She walked to the doorway and found herself standing at her door. She took a look at the peephole to make sure it is not BTOB.

 

“Dara, it’s Seunghyun” TOP said, knowing she was peeking in the hole.

 

“Oh” was all she could say. She opens the door with her left hand while her right hand was on her cheek.

 

As the door burst open, Tabi’s eyes widen seeing Dara in that state.

 

“Where did you go, a while ago?” she asked as she walked to the sofa.

 

“What did they do to you?” he asked, not answering her question.

 

“You didn’t answer my question” she looked at him.

 

Tabi sighed and said, “I jump to the emergency ladder beside your room’s window.”

 

“I see. I thought you went teleporting. Kkk~” she said, chuckling.

 

“Dara, what did they do to you?” he asked once again. Dara held her cheeks and looked down on the floor.

 

“One of their members slapped me hard” she said in a shaky voice “it hurts a lot, Seunghyun.”

 

“Let me see” he said as he removed her hands. There, he saw a red hand marked. He touched it with his index finger, Dara jerked back. “F**k!” he hissed “Stay here. Don’t move” Dara nodded her head.

 

 

Tabi went back with a first aid kit in his hand. He level with her and start to apply ointment to her cheek. Dara winced in pain.

 

“Could this day be any worse for me” she said as tears fell down on her cheeks. “This is the first time someone laid hands on me” she said, sniffing.

 

“Don’t worry, this is the first and the last time that they will touched you. I assure you with that Dara” he said as he continues on applying ointment to her face.

 

“I’m sorry for what happened. I just ruined your first day in here” TOP apologized. She smiled and nodded.

 

“At least I help you from them” she said “But who are they?”

 

 

“They’re BTOB, our ultimate rival. They are from the other side of the town” he told her as he finishes putting ointment to her cheeks.

 

“But why are they after you?” she asked in confusion.

 

TOP sat beside her “Because they can’t accept the fact that Big Bang is way better than them, that’s why they keep on fighting to us to prove who’s better than who.”

 

“Ohh. But aren’t you afraid of them?” she asked him as she looked at him.

 

“Nahh. We’re better than them in any aspects” he answered matter of fact.

 

“I can see it in the way you speak. But people can’t tell that you are in a gang with just one look, because you guys were just like an ordinary people goofing around and all” she said as she arranged her messed hair.

 

“Aren’t you sleepy yet?” Tabi asked, looking at her with worried plastered in his eyes.

 

“Not ye –yawns-“she was cut off by her yawn “on the second thought, yes” she giggled. TOP smiled.

 

“Oh! Look at you! You smiled. I thought someone like you wouldn’t smile” she laughed.

 

“I am still human, Dara. I still have emotions” he said and rolled his eyes “Now sleep.”

 

“And now, you sound like my mom. Kkkk~” she said and laughed.

 

“You still have time to joke around in your state huh?!” he said and shook his head.

 

“But it’s true” she retorted.

 

“You still want to sleep?” TOP asked her.

 

“Yeah. I still want to sleep badly” she answered and yawned once again.

 

Tabi patted his lap “Sleep here”

 

“Where? In your lap?” she asked pointing his lap.

 

“Where else?” he asked raising his brows.

 

 

“How about my room?” she said, pointing to her room.

 

“It’s much safer here, than in your room. We can know if BTOB will come back. Well I hope not” he told her.

 

She nodded, “You got a point. But how about you?” she asked him.

 

“I’ll stay here. Guarding you. I don’t want you to have another injury, just because of me” Tabi said and searched for her eyes “’I don’t want to feel guilt. Got it? Now sleep, before I changed my mind.”

 

Dara laid her head on Tabi’s lap awkwardly, “Good night Seunghyun” she looked up and smiled at him.

 

“Yeah” Tabi looked at her and nodded.


Cute TabiSan chibi (c) to the owner