YGU's queenkas

The Boy Next Door

 

 

The drive is full of laughter led by no other than, Seungri. Dara was having a good time with them.

 

“So, where do you guys study?” Dara asked, turning her head to them.

 

“YG University” Tabi answered as he keep his glanced on the road.

 

“How about you Dara?” Sol asked her as the two silly boys –DaeSeung- stopped playing and waited for her answer.

 

“I studied in Seoul High Academy, but I need to transfer to a new school” she said and sighed.

 

“Oh, that’s the most expensive school here in South Korea, right?!” Seungri asked his hyungs.

 

Tabi looked at Dara then back on the road “Yeah, it is” she answered and smiled.

 

Gee, it’s not yet the time for them to know about me. Think of an alibi Dara, you babo” she thought.

 

“Waaaa~ noona is really daebak” Daesung gave her two thumbs up.

 

“Ani. I got a scholarship in there, that’s why” she said and laughed awkwardly. “Good” she sighed in relief.

 

The boys nodded. Then Tabi asked GD, “That’s the school where your childhood friend studies right Jiyong?”

 

“Yeah” GD answered, nodding.

 

“If you don’t mind, who is your childhood friend? Maybe I know her” Dara asked him.

 

 

“Noona, she is confidential. We don’t even know her friend” Seungri answered for GD. She looked at the rest of the boys and they nodded.

 

“It’s alright” she smiled.

 

“Okay were here” Tabi announced.

 

Omo! It’s our coffee shop. Gaaah~ eottohkaeeee???” She thought, panicking.

 

“Hyung order for us, please. Noona and I will stay at the bench, there” Seungri pleaded to Sol.

 

“Okay. Cappuccino for us hyung. Thank youuuu” Seungri said and dragged Dara to the bench in the park nearby.

 

Uwaaa~ Seungri you’re my salvation. Thank you” Dara thought happily.

 

“Dara noona, do you like parks?” maknae asked as they settled on the swing.

 

 

“Yeah I like parks but I didn’t visit it often, coz my mother won’t let me” she told him and swing.

 

“Seungri-ah, can you help me enroll to your school? I don’t know any other school in here” she shyly asked him.

 

“Really noona? You want to study in our school? Uwaaa~ we will help you for sure. Yay!” Seungri jumped in glee.

 

“Hyung, hyung, Dara noona will go to our school! Isn’t it good?” maknae announced to the other boys coming with a cup of coffee in their hand.

 

“Really, Dara?” GD asked her. She nodded. Sol handed her the cappuccino and bread.

 

“Thank you” she said as she receives her food.

 

 

 

Seungri and Daesung were on the swing while Jiyong, Sol, TOP and Dara were on the bench.

 

“Dara, do you think we’re bad?” GD asked in nowhere.

 

“Nope” she shortly answered.

 

“Why do you say so?” Sol asked, follow up GD’s question.

 

“Because you guys were so good to me” she honestly told them.

 

 

 

Ohhh its Big Bang oppas! Look! Kyaaaaa~”group of girls squealed from a nearby bench.

 

“Hello TOP oppa”a girl in a mini skirt and a sweater sat on Tabi’s lap. He shoved her away but the girl circled her arms on his neck.

 

“GD oppa!”another girl from the group gave GD a quick kiss on the cheeks.

 

“Ugh!” Jiyong stood up and leave the girl

 

“Taeyang oppaaaaa~”2 girls sat beside Sol ‘sandwiching’ Dara in the middle.

 

Okay what is happening in here? Owie~ what’s up with these girls? So flirty. Gross!” Dara thought and looked at her surroundings.

 

“Look at the DaeSeung couple. Eeeek~”another 2 girls giggled. The two boys just smiled.

 

“Get off of me you b*tch” Tabi shoved the girl in miniskirt behind and dusted his self.

 

“Seungri-ah, help” Dara asked the maknae with pleading eyes.

 

 

Seungri was about to walked to her when Tabi stopped him and walked to Dara instead.

 

“Come on Dara, let’s go” he holds Dara’s hand and grabbed her from the girls.

 

“Who is she??!!” the girl in miniskirt asked him, screaming.

 

“She’s our girl!!” Big Bang answered in unison.

 

“Omo! Omo! Hold my neck girls. Omo!” she said, stumbling with her comrades at her back.

 

“She’s so ugly!” the girl who kissed GD remarked.

 

“Yeah!” her group followed.

 

Oh look who’s talking these ugly flirty girls! Gaaaah~ am I ugly? I want to slap these b*tches. Hoo~” Dara angrily thought in her mind.

 

 

“Don’t mind them, Dara” Tabi said, still holding her hand tightly.

 

They keep on walking with Dara cursing those girls in her mind.

 

“Hyung, let’s go somewhere else” GD who’s been sh*t with those girls told him.

 

Tabi nodded. Seungri walked beside Dara and saw Tabi’s hand still holding Dara’s. He tapped Tabi and pointed his mouth to his hand. He looked at his hand and quickly removed it.

 

Dara’s shoelaces were untied. She stopped and put the cup of coffee and tied it. When she was about to stand up and get her coffee, a girl grabbed her hair and pulled her.

 

“Ohmygoshhhh. Ouch” she screamed and grabbed the hand holding her. Big Bang heard Dara’s voice and looked back. Their eyes widen in horror.

 

When they saw her on the ground they immediately ran to her. DaeSeung couple pulled the girl in miniskirt which was there leader and threw her on the ground.

 

GD and Sol helped Dara stand up.

 

“Are you okay?” GD asked her as he checked Dara’s face.

 

“I’m alright but my arms, it got scratch” she said and looked at her arms.

 

Tabi walked to the group of girls and grabbed the leader’s sweater and pinned her on the wall.

 

“O-oppa” the girl cried in horror.

 

 

“Don’t you ever touch that girl there. If I see you laying your fingers to her, watch out. I don’t care if you’re the queenka or not, b*tch!” Tabi angrily said and left the girl.

 

“Hyung, let’s go home already. Dara got injury” Sol told him as he made his way to them.

 

“F**k!” Tabi cursed. DaeSeung couple helped Dara to the car while GD and Sol were at the back guarding.

 

“Who are they?” she asked the two boys.

 

“They’re from our school, YG. They call themselves ‘queenkas’ and they call us ‘kingkas’” Daesung answered.

 

 

“Girls from our school were scared of those b*tches, I don’t know why” Seungri said and shrugged.

 

Queenkas, you say huh? Let see! Those ugly girls, you ruined my skin. Watch out!”Dara angrily thought and planned for revenge soon.

 

“Let’s get in the car noona” Seungri guided her to the front seat.

 

“Thank you, Seungri-ah” Dara settled on her seat and leaned on the window glass.

 

Tabi looked at her worriedly and started the engine.

 

 

 

On their way home, Dara fell asleep while the 4 boys keep on talking how gross those girls are.

 

“Okay, stop it you guys. She’s sleeping” Tabi told them and continue on driving.