Clean-up mission

The Boy Next Door

 

 

Dara is still sleeping on TOP’s couch. The boys led by GD, planned to clean up her apartment for her. They feel sorry for her about her allergy. TOP decided to stay behind, he don’t want to ruin his coolness just because of the girl on his apartment.

 

“Guys, let’s do this as an apology for what TOP hyung did to Dara. ‘Kay?” GD told s and opened her door.

 

“Hwaiting!” they cheered.

 

 

Tabi on the other hand was on his room lying with his back on.

 

So she has a nasal allergy. She has a unique allergy. She’s the first person I met with that kind of allergy” he thought. He stood up and went to the living room where Dara is sleeping.

 

He sat across her and examines her features.

 

Hmm. I don’t like her glasses. She looks like an ahjumma. Her hair is not smooth. In short she’s not my type. Aisssh. Why would I waste my time with her?”

 

“Owww! I’m gonna kill you someday BTOB. You ruined my coolness. That bastard Lee Minhyuk, watch out” he hissed.

 

“Hmmmp” Dara shifted to the other side.

 

“Where did those four go?” he looked around but they saw their things still scattered on the floor.

 

 

Laughter was heard on Dara’s apartment. Seungri and Daesung lead the silliness. They have good times together. TOP heard the noise; he opened the door and headed to Dara’s apt.

 

When he opened the door, a pillow hit straight to his face. The boys became quiet.

 

He picked up the pillow and raises it above “Who throw this ?”

 

An invisible smoke went out to his nose. Seungri who is the culprit looked at the ceiling.

 

Daesung, Teaeyang and GD looked the ‘innocent’ culprit.

 

“Yah, maknae!” TOP aimed at the maknae and shoot the pillow at him.

 

“Waaaaaaaaaa~ Hyungggggggggg –“

 

 

THUD

 

Seungri was thrown from Daesung’s side to Taeyang’s side.

 

“Oooowwie” he rubbed his head.

 

TOP chuckled “That’s what you get for hitting on me”

 

“But I didn’t mean to aim at you” the maknae pouted.

 

“By the way, why are you here hyung?” Taeyang asked.

 

“You’re sooo noisy. I don’t want to wake that girl there that’s why I came here to shut you up” he plainly answered.

 

“Ohhh~ So you’re worried about Dara-noona, eh?” Daesung teased.

 

“What’s her name?” he asked.

 

“Dara Park” Sol answered and stood up heading to the kitchen.

 

“Ahh. I see” he nodded “what are you doing in here room?” he aimed the question to the leader.

 

“We had a cleanup mission. We know she can’t continue to clean her room because of her allergy, that’s why” GD beamed and smiled at him.

 

“And it is our apology mission too” Seungri added.

 

“Apology mission?” Tabi scrunched his brows

 

“When you hit her hands. When you blew the smoke to her face” DaeSeung answered one by one.

 

The four of them continue on cleaning while, as usual, Tabi remained where he stand.

 

“Want to help?” Sol asked him, offering him a rag.

 

“Nah. Never mind. I don’t want to ruin my shirt” he waved his hand in front of his face.

 

“You should be the one who’ll do this hyung, because half of it is your fault” Seungri said as he passed by him.

 

“Aisssh. You noisy maknae. You want me to add another injury to your face huh?” he gestured to throw his fist to him.

 

“Noooooooooooo” Seungri ran around the house.

 

“Babo. I’ll leave you here noisy brats” he stood up and leaved

 

 

TOP went to his cabinet and got the first aid kit. He squat in front of Dara and throw the band-aid Taeyang gave. He applied some ointment carefully and put a new band-aid.

 

Now, I will not feel guilt for what I’ve done to you” he stood up and returned the first aid kit and went inside his room.