Chapter 24

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 24: Going ninja!

 

 

 

The celebratory dinner was done and the driver drove off Hara to her house. Big Bang boys decided to hang out in Tabi’s apartment. Dara and Tabi was ahead of them walking side by side talking while the other 4 boys were behind them playing each other.

 

“Do you think Seunghyun hyung will fall in love to Dara?” asked the maknae which is beside Jiyong.

 

“We don’t know. But I’m afraid for Ssantoki” he replied.

 

“Why?”

 

“We know that hyung is a playboy. He had many girlfriends and I’m afraid that Ssantoki will be one of his victims. You know what I mean right?” Jiyong worriedly explained to the maknae.

 

Seungri nodded his head “If ever TOP hyung will fall in love with noona and he takes her seriously as in like he loves her to death, would you accept hyung as his lover?”

 

“No”

 

“Whyyy?” Seungri asked in a loud voice. TabiSan glanced at them. Daesung and Sol stopped playing and looked at them. Jiyong smiled sheepishly at them.

 

“Don’t make your voice louder maknae!!” Jiyong mumbled. Seungri just smiled at him.

 

“Answer my question hyung. Why?” Seungri asked again.

 

“Because 1st, Uncle – Dara’s dad – made an arrange marriage to her which she declined but I still don’t know if that will pursue. Mr. Park’s attitude is unpredictable. No one knows when it changes except for himself” he paused. They were already on the third floor.

 

“2nd, I am Dara’s husband. We even had a child” Jiyong proudly stated and smiled with arms wide open in the air.

 

“You’re Dara noona’s what?” Seungri asked, again with his loud voice.

 

“Lee Seunghyunnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!” Jiyong yelled as he covered Seungri’s mouth. They caught the attention of their friends for the second time.

 

“Sorry hyung” Seungri sheepishly smiled at him. Jiyong sighed and nodded. When they glanced at their friends they were all looking at them.

 

Dara squinted her eyes at him “What did you tell him? I heard my name!”

 

Dara is a keen listener when it comes to her name.

 

“Nothing” he replied not looking at her.

 

 

“What is it dragon? Spill it out!” she raised her brow.

 

“It’s nothing important ssantoki. Let’s keep going” Jiyong keep on insisting that it is nothing. He ushered them to continue on walking. When he glanced at Dara, her hands were on her hips. She was standing in the middle of the stair, blocking them four.

 

“Don’t give me that pose ssantoki” Jiyong said as he gave her a puppy eyes look.

 

“Then tell us!” she commanded him.

 

“I told panda that I am your husband and we had a child.” Jiyong said and covered his ears immediately like he is ready for Dara’s counter-attack.

 

“YOU WHAT?” Dara’s eyes widened.

 

“If you heard me then I’ll be dead if not I’ll be alive” Jiyong smiled at her widely.

 

“Don’t tell me you tell Seungri that I am your wife and you are my husband. Worst is you tell him we had a child?” she asked him. When she saw Jiyong nodded his head, she gasped in horror.

 

“Precisely! Exactly! I thought you’ve gone deaf!” he beamed at her and smiled.

 

“KWON JIYONGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!” Dara screamed. Big Bang covered their ears. Dara’s voice is deafening.

 

 

 

 

Dara ended up in Tabi’s apartment instead of her own apartment. The boys wanted explanation about the ‘husband-wife’ thingy.

 

“It’s just a childhood thing guys. Don’t believe this dragon” Dara said as she made a face.

 

“Don’t believe her. We even made our vows. We also have a ring. See this?” Jiyong held Dara’s hand and his. He let them see the rings on both of their hands.

 

“Jiyong~” Dara whined.

 

“What? Do you want me to say my vow again?” he grinned.

 

“Can we please not talk about marriage? It just reminded me of ‘that’ arrange marriage my dad told me” she pouted.

 

“Okay, okay. One more question. Who’s the lucky guy?” Jiyong asked.

 

“I don’t know. I only know about his last name. It’s ‘Lee’ he’s the son of one of the famous company here in South Korea as what my father told me” she answered with a sigh.

 

 

“Lee?” Tabi asked. She looked at him and nodded.

 

“Seunghyun hyung knows all of the companies in South Korea. Not all but he knows some. Maybe he knew that ‘guy’” Sol said as he looked at Tabi.

 

Tabi didn’t hear Taeyang because he was having his own thoughts. “Lee. Lee. Lee.” He kept on repeating on his head. “There were many companies owned by Lee. I need to find who.”

 

“Right, hyung?” Daesung asked him.

 

“Eh? What?” He asked. He didn’t hear him.

 

“I asked you if you can help Dara-noona to know who is this Lee guy. You can help noona right?” Daesung repeated.

 

“Maybe yes. Maybe no. I had lost contact with my former ‘ninja’ friend. That’s why” he lied. He wanted to know it by himself first before telling them. “Sorry.”

 

“No it’s okay. I’ll go ninja it by myself or let my dad show me his picture” Dara said and stood up.

 

“Wait, are you sure that your father will not have second thought about ‘that’?” Tabi asked her.

 

“I don’t know. No one knows about his attitude, even my mom” she answered and turned her back to them.

 

“I say, Big Bang will go ninja about the guy then” Sol said and held his fist in the air. Daesung and Seungri nodded their head and made the same pose as Sol.

 

“Where are you going ssantoki?” Jiyong asked as he saw Dara walking towards the door.

 

“To my apartment. I’m already tired from the play” she replied. She was about to walked out but on the second thought she walked back to where they are.

 

Dara walked to where Daesung is and kissed his cheeks. Then to Sol. To Seungri. To Jiyong and lastly to Tabi. She intended on kissing them all because she has something to tell to the big boy.

 

After she kissed Tabi on the cheeks she whispered on his ear “I guess you had the hots for me Seunghyun” she looked at him and smirked.

 

Tabi was left dumbfounded and just looked at Dara’s retreating back. When her thoughts sink into his mind he smiled to himself.

 

“Bye boys” Dara walked to the door and waved at them.

 

“What did Dara tell you hyung? Because you’re smiling by yourself” Daesung asked him as he saw their hyung smiling like idiot.

“Eh? Oh, nothing. It’s my business not yours” he answered and smiled at her thought.

 

 

“Ohh~ there’s something fishy in here” Seungri teased and eyed at Jiyong who just glared at him.

 

“Fishy yourself maknae!” Tabi stood and smacked his head. He walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

 

“Love is in the air!” Sol said and chuckled.

 

“Someone is in love!!” Daesung sand which earned a smiled from Jiyong.

 

 

It’s time for me to go ninja!” Tabi thought and drank the bottle of water in one go.

_______________________________________________

I know i know it's a boring chapter. Sighs! I'm sorry. I got a mental block >.<

I'll try my best in the next chapter. :))

 

Remember to comment and subscribe :**