Chapter 14

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 14: The smart- Dara

 

 

 

The first class of Dara which is English was done and their teacher gave them the very first blessing-assignment! Her classmates groaned in frustration at how kill joy their teacher is. Her previous school was stricter than this; every subject has more than one assignment, so she was used to it. She shook her head at how her new classmates cursed their teacher just because of an assignment.

 

 

 

What a lazy brats!”

 

 

 

She’s the last one to go out of her room; her teacher is still in his desk doing something.

 

“Have a good day ahead Mr. Shin” she smiled at her frowning teacher. She started walking out of there room but stop midway and turn back to face her teacher “Don’t frown, you’ll get wrinkles on that sir” she waved at him. She heard her sir chuckled.

 

She haven’t seen that BB boys yet “Maybe I’ll see them this lunch.” She proceeded to her locker to put her things from the previous class and exchange it with the things she needed in the next class which is Math. Just then an envelope fell out from her locker. “Fanboys already?” She shrugged and tore it open.

 

 

 

See you at lunch!!

-BIGBANG

 

 

 

She smiled as she stuck it in between pages of her notebook. Dara walked past of a group of students hanging out in the hallway killing the five minutes before their next subject is up. Six girls block her way. She looked up and squint her eyes to them “Excuse me? What can I help you?”

 

“Pssh!” the girl which she can say is the leader rolled her eyes. Dara raised her brows to her “Miss?”

 

“Don’t you know unnie?” a girl with a lollipop asked her as she point the girl standing ahead of them.

 

“Do I need to know?” she asked in a ‘duhh’ manner. The girls in front of her agape.

 

“Of course you need to know nerdy girl!!” the leader told her as she held her hips.

 

“Please introduce yourself then” Dara said in a bored tone. She can see the leader’s fuming anger.

 

“We are the QUEENKA of this university. I am Hwang Miyoung, TOP oppa’s girlfriend” she beamed at her and smirked. After Miyoung introduced herself, her comrades followed. The girl in a lollipop was Jiyeon as she said she is GD’s girlfriend. Then she also heard from the two girls that they were DaeRi’s angel and the last two girls claimed that they were Sol’s future wives. After she heard them introduced she walked off.

 

 

 

 

“Where is that girl?” a frowning Jiyong asked as she waited Dara in there room. He kept on playing his pen on the desk.

 

“Don’t torture both the pen and the desk” he heard a voice before him. He looked up and saw Dara smiling.

 

“There you are” he stood up and slung his arms on her shoulder. ”Come on sit beside me before somebody else would snatch it away from you” he led Dara to the empty seat next to him.

 

She nodded at him and sat down and asked, “Do you need anything else Ji?”

 

GD pouted at her. She raised her brow at him as if asking him. He shook his head.

 

“Good. Because I don’t entertain anyone once I start opening my notes” she patted his shoulder and smiled at him.

 

Jiyong understands her and so he nodded and give her the time she wanted. As much as he wanted to talk to her he’ll just save it sometime. GD busied himself doodling on his notebook from the time when Dara scanned her notes until Math time finishes off. Students went out immediately as soon as they hear the ring bells. Dara was still on her seat narrowing her eyes on the board like observing every bit of details to it.

 

“Hey, wanna get going now?” GD asked her, standing at the doorway.

 

Without even looking she told him “You’ll go first, I’ll just follow. I still need to study this problem” then she waved at him, still her eyes glued at the board.

 

“Okay then. See you!” Jiyong waved at him and leave.

 

Like a bulb lighted she said in a quite loud voice “I get it now!” Right after she realizes that his teacher was still there.

 

“Ooops!” she clamped her hands over to “I’m sorry Mr. Park, I didn’t mean to shout like that” she apologetically smiled at him.

 

“No no it’s alright Ms. Park, I’m glad you get it right away. Students don’t get it even if I have to repeat it for many times. You’re smart” his teacher yanked his glasses off and wipe it with a clean cloth then put it back to its position.

 

Dara smiled at him and said “Have a good day ahead Mr. Park” with that she went out. She is fan of saying that to her teacher because as she told them that, she easily got contagious of it and her day will be better than good.

 

 

 

 

“It took you ages to go out from your room naughty girl” she heard a husky voice talking to her.

 

“Oh, Seunghyunnie! What are you doing here?” she asked him as soon as she recognizes its Tabi.

 

“What else? Waiting for you of course, babo!” he walked ahead of her hands in his pocket.

 

Babo? Pssh. Look whose babo!”

 

“I thought you’re waiting for me, hey Seunghyunnn!!” she catched up to him.

 

 

 

TabiSan walked side by side to their homeroom. Miyoung saw Dara walking beside Tabi comfortably and she doesn’t like it.

 

“Ugh! !” Miyoung mumnbled and rolled her eyes. They were classmates with TabiSan in Science. She hated the fact that Dara is with her in the same classroom but on the bright side, she love it because Tabi is with her, like she says – her boyfriend.

 

“TOP oppa!!” she squealed. She shoved Dara away and hugged his arms. Dara nearly fell on the floor thanks to the table that she held for support. “Wow! She’s really a flirt.”

 

Dara decided to leave the two love birds and sat on the empty sit in the middle part of the room. She glanced at the flirt and saw her busy shoving her body to Tabi. She shook her head and studied her notes.

 

“Aissh, Miyoung go away from me” he heard Tabi’s voice shoving Miyoung away.

 

She kept on reading the notes of Math when a tapped in the shoulder ceased her in studying. She looked up and saw Tabi looking at her. She held up her bookmark to his face with a note saying ‘Don’t disturb me. I’m studying’. She saw him walking back to his seat. She sighed in relief. She resume in studying when another tapped distract her. “Aisssh!” she mentally groaned. She glanced at her back and saw Tabi grinning at her. She rolled her eyes and closed her notes.

 

“Choi Seunghyun, please don’t disturb me when I am studying. If you want to talk to me just before or after I study. Ya understand?” she asked him. But the man shows no response. She shook her head and opened her notes again and resume on studying.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

It’s time for lunch. Dara walked to the cafeteria leaving Tabi behind her. She was pissed that he was disturbing her during class.

 

“Dara noona!!” Seungri sang as soon as he saw her coming. She waved at them.

 

“How’s your day?” Jiyong asked her as she sat down beside panda.

 

“It was alright. I met Seunghyun’s girlfriend, Dae and Ri’s angels, Youngbae’s future wives and your girlfriend Jiyong” she beamed at them. Seunghyun’s eyes widen. Dae, Ri and Sol’s mouth agape. Jiyong’s face was priceless – rounded eyes plus mouth wide open.

_________________________________________________

And then we met the queenka again! I'm not a hater of Hwang Miyoung/Tiffany of Snsd or Seohyun. I don't hate them. Just using their names won't hurt right?

What do you think?

 

Comment.Subscribe ♥♥♥