Chapter 27

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 27: Someone is jelly?

 

 

 

Police were scattered in Dara’s apartment. Her parents were there too.

 

“Daddy, please don’t let the press know this” Dara told her father as they were standing outside her door.

 

“Why?” her mother asked.

 

“I don’t think so that the robbers know I am your daughter. So please I’m begging you, don’t let the press know about this incident” she said as she hugged her mother sideways.

 

“Where did you sleep last night?” her father asked her as he turned to face her.

 

She pointed at the apartment across her “There, at Seunghyun’s apartment. I want you to meet him but he’s still at the bathroom.”

 

“Don’t get too close to strangers Dara” her father said.

 

“He’s not a stranger daddy. He’s Jiyong’s friend. He’s also the heir of the Choi Company. So basically he’s the same level as me” she smiled at her father.

 

“Okay. Alright, I understand” her father replied. Her mother smiled at her.

 

The police officers went out and they headed over to her parents. Dara went inside back to Seunghyun’s apartment to call him. When she opened the door, Seunghyun was holding the door knob too, like opening it when Dara didn’t.

 

“Omoya!” they both exclaimed. Dara clutched her chest while Seunghyun was messing his hair, drying it.

 

“You’re scaring me, Dara” Seunghyun said as he kept on messing his blue hair.

 

“Sorry. I was about to call you Seunghyun. My mom and dad want to meet you” she said as she walked backwards.

 

“Oh” was all he could say. Seunghyun followed Dara to her parents.

 

“Mom, dad” she called them out “This is Choi Seunghyun, my friend” Dara introduced him to her parents.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Choi Seunghyun. It was nice meeting you” he bowed at them.

 

“It was nice meeting you too Seunghyun” Mrs. Park smiled at him.

 

“What’s your father’s business?” Mr. Park asked him.

 

“Dad!” Dara exclaimed.

 

“What? I’m just asking, silly” her father said. Dara rolled her eyes and shut .

 

 

“Just like yours Mr. Park. We also owned malls and resorts” Seunghyun answered him. Dara’s parents nodded their head.

 

“Take care of our Dara, okay son?” Mr. Park asked him.

 

“Ah, yeah yeah. Of course Mr. Park” he smiled at him.

 

“Can she stays with you until her place is okay?” its Mrs. Park’s time to ask him.

 

“Of course. Even if she stay with me for a very long time, its okay with me” he chuckled.

 

“We’ll go ahead now, baby. Take care you two” Mrs. Park hugged them two.

 

Dara’s dad patted Seunghyun’s shoulder and hugged Dara.

 

“Take care mom and dad!” Dara said and waved.

 

“I’ll see you soon Mr. and Mrs. Park” Seunghyun waved at them.

 

 

 

 

Dara wanted to meet the Teen Top boys and so she texted them. She dressed herself casually and put on her sunglasses. She let her hair loose on her shoulder. Seunghyun saw her going out of his room.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked.

 

“Out with Teen Top” she replied “Do I look good?” she twirled around.

 

“Do you miss them that much?” he asked her.

 

She nodded her head as she continues on twirling “Do I look good?”

 

“Do I need to answer that one?” he raised his brows. Dara nodded her head once again.

 

“You look gorgeous in whatever you wear” he replied “Wait, for me. I want to meet the boys too” he said and went inside his room to change.

 

When Seunghyun went out he was on his jeans and long sleeves. He also wore a sunglasses. His blue hair is messed.

 

“Come on, let’s go” he dragged her to his car. Dara didn’t take her gaze off of Seunghyun’s face.

 

“Quit staring at me and get inside the car. I can see your eyes on my face even with your sunglasses on” he said as he went to the driver’s seat.

 

“Seunghyun, you look handsome today” Dara said as she put the seatbelt on.

 

 

“Today only?” he asked.

 

“Yes. I mean no! But your style today is awesome. I didn’t know you look very handsome!” she said.

 

“I know. I heard it many times already” he smiled at her and started the engine.

 

 

 

 

Dara and the boys met up at their coffee shop. It was also the favorite shop of Big Bang.

 

“Dara noona!” Ricky and Changjo called her. She waved at them.

 

“It was supposed to be our day with her but I guess it won’t be” CAP mumbled as he saw Seunghyun walking behind Dara.

 

“TOP hyung!” L.Joe did a manly shake with him.

 

Dara hugged them one by one and Seunghyun did a manly hug. Seunghyun do the order and Dara stays behind with the boys.

 

“Noona, is TOP hyung your boyfriend?” Ricky asked her.

 

“No. He’s my friend and roommate for the mean time” she replied with a smile.

 

“Roommate? As in same room?” Chunji blurted.

 

“Yeah. As in I sleep with him in the same bed. I got robbed last night and my apartment is really messed up that’s why I stayed in his apartment instead” she explained to them. Teen Top boys’ mouth agape as they heard her explaining.

 

“What’s with your mouth?” Seunghyun asked as he arrived with their coffee.

 

“I told them you’re my roommate and we sleep in the same bed” Dara answered for them.

 

“Why? There’s nothing wrong with it. Our maknae told you once that she’s Big Bang’s girl, which explains all” Seunghyun grinned at them.

 

“But he’s also Teen Top’s girl” Chunji voiced out.

 

“I know as what I see but she’s already taken to a stranger” he said and sipped his coffee.

 

“Stranger?” Niel asked.

 

“Yes. And if you really want her to be yours, find the guy. He’s last name is Lee. Big Bang is having all their sources now and you can willingly help with us” he looked at Teen Top and nodded his head.

 

 

Teen Top shifted their glance to Dara who just nodded her head endlessly then they looked at Seunghyun “We are willing to help hyung!!”

 

 

 

After they had a breakfast they went out to the nearby park. The young gangster played with Dara while Seunghyun just sat on the bench looking at them. Dara was having a good time with the young ones.

 

“Weeeeeeeeeee~” Dara was in the swing with Ricky pushing her.

 

They were tired of the swing so they played another game. They were running on the park catching each other. CAP was the ‘it’ and he was aiming for Dara. She was running backwards, she was facing CAP. She didn’t know that there was a rock. Seunghyun saw from afar what will happen to Dara. He stood up but he knew he was too late, even if he will run. He hoped that someone from the boys can tell her. But no, Dara already tripped and CAP stumbled and fell on top of her with his lips on hers.

 

“OMG!” Ricky and Chunji exclaimed.

 

Dara’s eyes widened. CAP immediately stood up afraid that Seunghyun will kill him after that.

 

“I’m Sorry” he apologized to her.

 

Seunghyun rushed over to her “Dara, are you okay?”

 

“Ask me any question” she told them.

 

“How many times did we kiss?” Seunghyun asked her. Teen Top’s eyes rounded as they hear him asked that question.

 

“Two times?” she replied, more of a question.

 

“Correct!” Seunghyun said and helped her up.

 

“I thought I’ve lost my memory.”

 

“It’s your fault, Dara” Seunghyun said as stood beside her.

 

“I’m sorry Dara” CAP apologized once again.

 

“It’s okay, Minsoo. It’s my fault. Don’t worry about it” she smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

 

“We’re going home now” Seunghyun said and dragged Dara. “See you around Teen Top. Don’t forget you’re willing to help with us” he said as he waved at them.

 

“CAP, smile now. It’s not your fault. I’ll see you around Teen Top” Dara smiled at them and waved happily. They waved back at her and walked to the other side.

 

“You’re so careless” he said as they got inside the car.

 

 

“I’m just playing around with them” she replied and pouted.

 

“And you even kissed!” he mumbled.

 

“I heard you. What’s wrong with that?”

 

“What’s wrong with it? You’re kissing another man in front of me.”

 

“It’s not like I did it on purpose Seunghyun.”

 

“I know! But if you didn’t run like that, you wouldn’t get hurt and his lips won’t crush on yours.”

 

“You’re just jealous coz I’m so carefree or better yet someone tasted my lips.”

 

“I’m not”

 

“Oh yes you are. Admit it. You wouldn’t freak out like that if you’re not jealous.”

 

“I told you I’m not. I’ve kissed many lips, why would I jealous over him? Girls had the same lips with the same taste. With just your lips and I would be jealous? Psssh!”

 

“Really huh? Let’s see if you still say that our lips were the same” with that, she crushed her lips to him. Dara was so angry with how he reacted over little things. Worst is she didn’t want to be compared to other girls. Lucky for them the traffic light is green and when it was about to turn red Dara parted.

 

“How was that?” she asked him with rage in her voice.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for how I reacted earlier” he looked at her in the eyes. “But your lips is the sweetest I’ve ever tasted” he grinned at her “Can I get one for the last time?” he asked, his voice now teasing her.

 

“Playboy!” she pushed his head “Drive! It’s red now!”

 

Seunghyun smiled and drove off.

___________________________________________________________

I can't believe this! School starts tomorrow! Uwaaa~ I'm really nervous now! Hoo ~

I think i can update this friday. Every friday, i don't have classes and i have half day during saturday. So yeah.

Keep On supporting guys!

'Till the end!

 

Remember to comment!