Chapter 40

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 40 – He’s mine!

 

 

Tabi and Dara arrived at school on time. He parked the car on his usual parking space and intertwined his hands on hers. Smiling at each other, they walked hand in hand.

 

“Oh! What the hell!” Jiyong was the first one to greet them. “You look like zombies hyung!”

 

The rest of Big Bang – Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung – heard what Jiyong commented and turned their head to the couple.

 

Seungri grinned “Did you two have a mushy mushy last night, huh hyung?” he nudged Tabi and eyes them both.

 

“y mind maknae” Tabi smacked his head.

 

Seungri pouted “Was just asking though” he mumbled and went to the leader’s side.

 

“What happen to both of you?” Taeyang asked as he squinted his eyes at the faces of the couple.

 

Tabi shrugged which earned a groan from the members.

 

“We’re having a game last night” Dara lied and smiled at Tabi.

 

“Really?” a hint of teasing was clear on GD’s voice.

 

Dara eyed her bestfriend and stuck her tongue at him.

 

“Yup” Tabi nodded, going with Dara’s lie.

 

“Like what? Scrabble? Chess? Monopoly?” Daesung guessed.

 

Seungri slapped Daesung’s arm “It’s neither of those.”

 

“Eh?” the latter asked confused.

 

“It’s stripping chess, right TOP hyung?” Maknae’s eyes twinkle and smiled widely at them.

 

“Maknae!” Dara gasped at his y thoughts.

 

“Whatever Lee Seunghyun!” Tabi rolled his eyes and squeezed Dara’s hands “We’re late for class now, come on.”

 

 

 

The time went swiftly and it is already lunch break. Dara just received a text from Tabi that he’s not going to eat lunch with her because Mr. Choi called him to come to his office and he think he’ll be late.

 

A little bit disappointed, she walked to the school’s cafeteria and grabbed a lunch tray. She saw Hara waving at her. Soon, she walked to where her table is located and sat down across her.

 

“Long time no see Hara” she smiled warmly at her.

 

“Yes. Too busy with inter-school meeting” Hara pouted.

 

Dara patted her head “It’s okay at least we can see each other now” she beamed at her.

 

“Of course and unnie I miss you” Hara stood up from her seat and hugged Dara.

 

She softened and hugged her back “I miss you too Hara. Nobody knows how I miss my only girl friend in here” she giggled.

 

Hara went back to her seat and started eating her food. Dara looked at her friend and saw a little sadness flickers in her eyes.

 

“Something wrong Hara?” she asked. Hara looked up at her and smiled.

 

“Nothing. It’s just about my … love” she replied trailing of the last word. Hara didn’t want to make her friend to feel guilt about her love for TOP because in the first place she knew she can’t have him.

 

But Dara couldn’t stand the feeling of guilty. She met eyes with Hara and she felt sorry for her.

 

“I’m sorry Hara” Dara said softly and looked down.

 

“No unnie. Don’t be sorry. I knew that I can’t have him. Please don’t feel guilty about it, it’s nothing. I’m happy for you unnie. I really do” Hara assured her and squeezed her hand on the table.

 

“It’s not nothing Hara. I know you love him. But I just can’t control my feelings for him. It’s just like magic, it happens all of a sudden. I’m really sorry Hara” she apologized to her even though Hara assured her that she’s okay.

 

“Unnie, come on! Don’t be like that. I’m fine really. And don’t be sorry about it. I don’t want us to get awkward. You know, you’re my only girlfriend in here and I don’t want to lose you” Hara smiled at her sweetly.

 

Whenever she’s with Dara, her strict aura was instantly replaced with a cheerful one. She’s just her normal self whenever they’re together. No student council president title for her and no heiress slash model title for Dara. Just simply themselves.

 

“Aww, Hara” it’s her time now to stand up and hugged her friend across her. “I couldn’t afford to lose you either” she smiled at her.

 

“What a nice scene we have here” Miyoung sang and stood beside them, chewing a gum.

 

As soon as Dara heard her voice, she started to get annoyed. She rolled her eyes and looked at her “What do you want now?”

 

“Well, I’m just going to give you a warning about being so close with TOP oppa” she smirked.

 

“And why?” Dara retorted.

 

“Because as what I’ve told you, TOP oppa is mine only and not yours” she popped the bubble gum and smiled slyly at her.

 

“Really now? Since when did you own him?” raising brows she asked her.

 

“Since two years already. Since there’s no Dara Park here” Miyoung answered without difficulty.

 

“But as what I’ve saw, Seunghyun despised you Miyoung. It’s only in that thick head of yours. You didn’t own him much more Seunghyun don’t want you” Dara stood up now, facing her flirty face.

 

Students on the cafeteria turned their attention to them. They grew interested on the two girls having a commotion.

 

Little did the two girls know, Tabi already arrived back from the company. His father wanted his signature only and so he was back now. He saw Miyoung standing in Dara and Hara’s table. His face darkened and walked to where they are. As he got closer and closer, he heard every single word Miyoung and Dara exchanged.

 

Miyoung rolled her eyes “Whatever you say.”

 

Dara chuckled, her evil chuckle, and said “Don’t you ever forget Miyoung and put it inside your brain that CHOI SEUNGHYUN IS MINE ONLY” she spat her the last five words in a slow pace making sure she heard it right.

 

As Tabi heard it, he can’t help but smile. For him, Dara said his name to Miyoung in a y voice. Thinking about last night just makes his smile widen even more. He was even happy when she said that because everyone in the cafeteria heard it even her fan boys. ‘You’re mine too Sandara Park.’

 

“Another one, don’t be so clingy to him. Hands off to my boyfriend Miyoung. Understand?” a smug smile was form on Dara’s lips after she said it to her.

 

Miyoung scoffed, she started to feel embarrassed right now.

 

The students were in awe with Dara just said from . The only lacking from the students is the applause if that was even needed to give their praise to Dara as to what she did to Miyoung.

 

“Don’t forget too, that Sandara Park is mine only. So boys, hands off of her” Tabi said in a loud voice, enough for everyone to hear what he just said. He could hear the boys groaning.

 

Dara turned around to see him standing behind her with his signature smile. She returned him with a sweet smile.

 

Miyoung looked away from the two. Tabi snake his arm onto Dara’s slim waist and pulled her closer. Hara smiled at the scene in front of her. ‘I’m grateful he’s with Dara unnie and not with Miyoung.’

 

“What are you still doing here Hwang Miyoung?” Tabi asked her. “Shoo!” he shooed her like she was some kind of a dog.

 

The students snickered at the humiliated Miyoung. On the other hand, Miyoung shot every student a glare before walking out.

 

“That was daebak unnie!” Hara high-fived her.

 

“Why, thank you” Dara giggled and high-fived her back.

 

“That’s my girl” Tabi whispered on her ear and kissed her cheeks.

 

“And that’s my boy” she pressed her hand on his face and pinch it.

 

There were ‘aww’ and ‘ohh’ heard at the cafeteria as they witnessed a lovey-dovey scene.

 

“Where are the other boys?” Dara asked as they settled on their seat.

 

“Ditching again” Tabi simply answered and sat beside her.

_________________________________________________

I edited the foreword part. Can you check it out? Please? Ah, thanks! :D

So, i had this DARAGON plot already. I'm also done with the first chapter but as usual i have a problem with the POSTER. Geez! -_-

Whatever .. xDD So here is the plot!! I hope you'll wait for the release of it. Thank you ^^

__________________________

 

 

DOUBLE DOUBLE LOVE AND TROUBLE!!

 

 

“I thought love is difficult. I thought it is scary. But all I think were wrong. Love is amazing. The feeling is spectacular. You could feel butterflies in your tummy. It is an awesome phenomenon.”

 

“Love.”

 

Whenever I hear of that word, all I could do is think about him. Drool over him. The guy who captured all of me, like he made it hard for me to breathe. Someone really needs to catch me because I’m head over heels with him. I think my heart beats only for him, melts only for him.

 

But …

 

It turns out to be that the guy I fell in love with is a jerk, stupid guy who tried to play with every girl’s hearts and that included me. It made me mad, like hell. Did I say heartbroken too? Yeah, I feel like my heart shattered into pieces when I knew the real him. The real Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon.

 

I feel nothing but hate. I despise myself for liking him before. I feel like getting my brain out of my skull and erase all the thought of him. It includes my heart also, I wanted to rip my chest apart and clean my heart with muriatic acid if that is even possible.

 

Then something flicks into the thick head of mine.

 

How about I’ll put him into a curse? A curse that will make all girls hate him?

____________