G-Dragon

The Boy Next Door

 

 

They arrived in the apartment after a half hour drive. Dara was still comfortably sleeping in Tabi’s car. The boys at the back went out first. Tabi was about to unbuckle Dara’s belt when GD interrupted him.

 

“Hyung, let me handle it” GD said as he started unbuckling her seat belt. Tabi did his work and went out of the car.

 

“Jiyong hyung, just carry noona to her apartment” Seungri suggested.

 

Tabi’s ears perked up, upon hearing it. He looked at GD if he’s going to carry Dara or not.

 

“I was about to do it maknae” GD told Seungri and slowly lifted Dara from her seat.

 

What a nice scene we got here” Tabi thought and rolled his eyes.

 

DaraGon made their way to the stairs.

 

“Ugh! This is exhausting. When will the elevator be okay? Aigoo this is tiring” Daesung whined and stomped his feet in the stairs.

 

“Ahh, just keep on walking hyung okay?” Seungri which is at the back of Daesung pushed him.

 

Tabi was already in his apartment while DaraGon were few stairs away already. Without even glancing at Dara, Tabi went inside his apartment.

 

“Seungri-ah, Daesung-ah help in here” GD who can’t open the door asked for help.

 

“Coming hyung.”

 

 

 

 

As soon as they get inside Dara’s apt, GD put her in her bed. GD went to her bathroom and scanned her medicinal cabinet.

 

“Wow! She got many skin products in here. For a face scar. Makeup remover. Oh! Here is it! For scratches” he said as he got the ointment for scratches. GD went back to Dara and sat at her side.

 

He applied the ointment carefully with Q-tips. Dara moved her arms but GD held it tightly.

 

“It hurts a little bit, Dara” GD said, blowing the part he’s applying.

 

“Oh” she fluttered her eyes open “Jiyong-ssi, you’re here” she said and looked at him.

 

“Yeah. Helping you with this” he said and raise her arm.

 

“Ah. Thanks” she said and smiled.

 

“No problem” he said, continuing on applying ointment.

 

 

“But how did I get here? I mean, how I got up in my apartment?” she asked confused.

 

“I carried you”

 

“Oh really? Omo! Am I heavy?” she said and cupped .

 

Jiyong laughed “How should I tell you? Hmm. A little bit? Sort of? Or really heavy?” he said and closed the cap of the ointment.

 

“Ayssi” she slapped his arms slightly “I know I’m not heavy” she laughed.

 

“Why you ask me if you know already? Silly girl” he said and messed her hair.

 

“Where are the other boys?”

 

“They’re in hyung’s apt goofing around, again” he said and lay down beside her.

 

“Did you guys eat already?” Dara asked him as she sat up.

 

“Hmm. Not yet” he shook his head.

 

“Oh great. I’ll cook for us” Dara smiled and stood up.

 

“You can cook?” GD asked in amazement.

 

“Of course!” she proudly announced “Wait a minute, I don’t have ingredients in here. Mind to tag along with me to the grocery?” she asked him with her ‘you-can’t-say-no’ expressions.

 

“I would love that. We’ll just walk okay? My car’s at home” he stood up and walked to the door.

 

“Yeah. Sure. How about the boys?” she asked him as they walked out of her apt.

 

“Nah. Leave them behind. They’ll just mess up everything in the store.”

 

“Okay. As you say” Dara said and started following GD behind.

 

 

 

 

DaraGon were happily walking down the street. They keep on playing around. They saw an ice cream parlor and went inside.

 

“Rocky road for me” Dara told the girl in front of them.

 

“Chocolate mint for me” GD added.

 

The cute girl gave them their orders.

 

“Unnie, your boyfriend is so cute” the girl whispered and smiled.

 

She laughed and whispered back “He’s not my boyfriend. He’s just my friend” she smiled at her and left.

 

 

“But you look cute together” the girl shouted as they went out of the ice cream parlor.

 

“What did the girl tell you?” GD asked curious.

 

“Nothing important” she shrugged “She said I got a cute boyfriend.” she giggled.

 

“Oh you two knew each other?” he asked. She shook her head and continue on the ice cream.

 

“So you already have a boyfriend?” he looked at her and asked.

 

“Silly. By boyfriend she means you” she said and laughed.

 

“Oh. I thought. Kkkk~” Jiyong joined her in laughing.

 

 

 

 

DaraGon already arrived at the grocery store. She picked up all the ingredients she needed. She also bought different kind of chips. She picked up a soju bottle and waved it in front of GD’s face.

 

“Wanna drink?” she asked him.

 

“You drink?” he asked, eyes widen.

 

“Of course” she answered and picked up 8 bottles.

 

 

 

 

They immediately paid it to the cashier and hurriedly went home. Dara wore the apron and toss GD a girly apron. She was like a pro in cooking. GD didn’t know how to cook so he just help in cutting the veggies. Dara’s kitchen was like a mess. Full of GD’s failed cuts.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile on Tabi’s apt:

 

“Hyung, where is GD hyung?” Sol asked Tabi.

 

“Maybe he’s still in Dara’s apt” Tabi answered not interested.

 

“But it’s been an hour and a half since he was there” Daesung said as he tapped his chin with his forefinger.

 

“Eungggg~ There’s something fishy happening there” Seungri said and wiggled his body.

 

-Knock knock-

 

“Seungri check out who’s there” Tabi said, pointing the maknae.

 

“Okay, hyung” maknae nodded and headed to the door.

 

“Oh Jiyong hyung. What the hell happened to you?” Seungri asked, looking at him from head to toe.

 

He just laughed “Dara, called you guys to come over” he said and left.

 

“Hyungggg~, Dara noona called us!” Seungri announced to them and went to Dara’s apt.

 

 

 

As soon as the members got in, they saw Dara arranging the food and GD cleaning his mess.

 

“Welcome guys!!!” Dara said and smiled “Have a seat. Let’s eat lunch together.”

 

“We cook that for us” GD proudly said and put an arm around Dara’s shoulder. The boys looked at him with an ‘are-you-sure’ expression.

 

“Actually, Jiyong just helped me in cutting the veggies. I cook this by myself” Dara said emphasizing the word ‘myself’ and slapped GD’s arm in her shoulder.

 

She sat in between DaeSeung and across GD, TOP and Sol.

 

“Is is good?” she asked them.

 

Tabi nodded and said “it’s delicious.” The rest agreed by nodding their heads and giving her thumbs up.

 

“After we eat let’s play something really enjoyable” she said and smirked.

 

Tabi saw her “I can sense her naughty side is going to come out later” he thought and smirked.

 

“Oh! Seunghyun, do you know what game is it?” Dara asked him with her playful eyes.

 

“I think I know” he said and continue eating. The boys looked at them and shrugged.