Chapter 12

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 12: Angel sent form above ;)

 

 

Morning came. Dara was still exhausted on what she did yesterday. She didn’t thought she will do that.

 

“Gaaah. I hate myself!” she groaned and pulled her hair.

 

The boys went home around 8. They were all drunk except the guy she kissed back. Tabi decided that he will let them sleep on his apartment to prevent any accident on their way home.

 

 

We’ll be going now. Thanks for the night” Tabi said as he help the last person on the floor which is the maknae to stand up.

 

Yeah. Take care of the boys” she said as she opens the door for him.

 

Good night naughty girl” he smirked and headed to his apartment with maknae on his arms.

 

Good night too naughty boy” she chuckled and closes the door.

 

 

 

“2 days from now will be the opening of school days and I haven’t enrolled myself. I should go there today since I have nothing to do the whole day. I’ll just go there by myself and not bother those boys except someone will offer heartily that he’ll accompany me which is far from possible because they still have hangover. Aigoo, my life!” she sighed and went to the bathroom to shower herself.

 

 

Meanwhile on Tabi’s apartment …

 

Tabi sighed in frustration “These boys are really useless. Tsssk. They messed up half of my apartment. Ugh!”

 

He keep on cleaning the mess those boys made. The kiss yesterday keeps on replaying in his mind.

 

“F**k!” he cursed and slumped to the couch beside him. He chuckled and messed his hair.

 

She is a good kisser. Damn that girl. So naughty” he smiled at that thought.

 

“I wonder what she’s doing right now” he stood up and thought of going to Dara’s apartment.

 

 

 

 

Dara just finished in taking a bath. She wore her undies first and looked her figure in the mirror.

 

“Hmmm. I still look good. My body’s still in good shape. I am always y” she smiled in contentment.

 

 

 

-Knock Knock-

 

 

Because of happiness from the satisfaction she received upon knowing she’s still y she immediately walked to the doorway. She peeks at the peephole and met eyes with Tabi.

 

“Choi Seunghyun close your eyesssssssssss!!” she shrieked and ran to her room getting her robe.

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

She forgot her glasses and so she ran back stumbling to her room. She flipped her hair and walked calmly to the door and opened it.

 

“Whew! Hello there Seunghyun” she breathes heavily as if she just ran a mile “Come in” she sighed.

 

“Are you okay Dara?” he asked suspiciously.

 

“Of course I’m alright. What brought you here by the way?” she sat across him and smiled.

 

“Nothing. Just checking out on you” he shrugged.

 

“Since when did you start worrying about me?” she grinned at him.

 

“It’s not worrying it’ more like on ..”

 

“On?”

 

“On … uhm .. checking out. Whatever!” he rolled his eyes.

 

“And since when did you start checking out on me, Seunghyunnie?” she asked him again with a teasing look on her face.

 

“Well let me just say, since last night?” he smirked at her.

 

At the mention of last night she blushed.

 

“So what could you say about my lips” he said and puckered his lips.

 

“Oh, don’t make me remember it. It’s embarrassing Seunghyun” she stood up and went to her room.

 

“It’s not embarrassing naughty girl. It was awesome, really” he laughed as he continued on teasing her about last night.

 

“Stop it, will you” she yelled at her room.

 

“If I won’t?” he asked, with a seductive voice.

 

 

“I won’t talk to you for the rest of my life. Even on my second life” she went out with her clothes on. She wore jeans and a tank top paired with a sneakers.

 

“Where are you going? Date?” he asked curiously.

 

“Nah. I’m going to your school to enroll” she arranged her hair and let it loose, then wore her glasses.

 

“With that?” he pointed at her from head to toe.

 

“I guess” she nodded.

 

“I’ll accompany you. There are many slash molester near our school” he stood up and arranged his clothes.

 

“Oh Good God, thank you for sending Seunghyun to me” he clasped her hand and looked above “Seunghyunnie, you’re an angel sent from above, thank you” she hugged him.

 

“Let’s go?” Tabi asked as Dara pulled from the hug.

 

“Yeah” she nodded.

 

 

Tabi decided to take his car so that no one will fantasize Dara on the road if they will walk. After 30 minutes of driving they arrived at YGU. Tabi parked the car 15 meters away from the school gate. That’s how far there parking lot is. Few boys were having a session in the school’s wall. They looked at the girl beside Tabi and whistled.

 

“Don’t flirt with them” Tabi reminded her.

 

“I am not” she answered as she kept on walking to YGU.

 

“Hey there gorgeous girl” one of the boys called her attention.

 

“You got nice there young lady” another boy said. They all snickered.

 

Tabi looked at them with his deadly eyes and mouthing them “You’re all dead” tracing his neck with his thumb.

 

“S**t. It’s TOP from Big Bang!” as soon as one of them recognizes him they immediately ran off.

 

Wow! He is really that popular. An angel sent from above indeed” Dara smiled at that thought and followed Tabi to the principal’s office.

 

 

They already finished enrolling and Dara received her school uniform. It’s not like her past uniform but it is really cute. Short skirt, long sleeved and a cute neck tie. She treated Tabi at a coffee shop for accompanying her. After that they went home to their respective apartments.

____________________________________________________

School scene will be on the next chapter ... yeshuu ^^

To my silent reader out there, please be noisy. Haha xD I mean please comment anything ^^

 

Comment. Subscribe ♥♥♥