Chapter 16

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 16: “Because I am 2ne1’s best fighter”

 

 

 

Dara was still on the school’s wall happily chatting with Teen Top. She didn’t know that Big Bang was looking for her hoping she will walk with them home.

 

“Maybe Dara noona left early hyung” a tired panda told them.

 

“How sure are you smart-?” Jiyong asked him.

 

“Simply because, she’s not in the school premises anymore” panda answered holding his chin.

 

“Let’s all go home” Tabi said and started walking to the school gates.

 

 

 

 

“So you guys are from TOP University. No wonder I didn’t see you in here” Dara laughed as the boys nodded their heads.

 

“How did you find me guys?” she curiously asked them. She saw them grinning.

 

“We’ll just put it like this. Teen Top boys have instincts in tracking gorgeous girls” CAP voiced them out.

 

“Like seriously?” she laughed at how rare their answer was.

 

 

 

Big Bang was near on the school gate when they heard a familiar voice.

 

“Did you hear what I hear?” Jiyong asked them. They nodded. Tabi continued on walking and stopped. He ushered them to come. The boys stood beside him and watched at where Tabi pointed his finger. They saw Dara happily playing with the Teen Top boys. A dark expression was on Big Bang’s faces. They saw how comfortable Dara is with her new friends. They stood still on their places and observe Dara’s group.

 

 

L.Joe saw Big Bang looking not far away from them. His expression changed. If he was scared he did not let anyone saw it. Dara saw this and scrunched her brow.

 

“Is there something wrong L.Joe?” she asked him. L.Joe glanced up at CAP then at the boys.

 

“Dara, hide behind us. Maknae guard her” leader CAP instructed them.

 

“Why? What is happening?” she asked the maknae who is holding her.

 

 

“Another gang is here. They’re really dangerous” Changjo told her as he kept on dragging her away from the two groups.

 

 

Seungri saw Changjo dragging Dara away and his inner told him that it is not good.

 

“Hyung, Changjo took Dara away!!” he said and pointed at their direction. Big Bang just stood there watching Teen Top getting prepared up. Seungri sensed that no one from his group was moving an inch so he decided to go after Dara. He walked to the group across them with a pissed face.

 

“Yah! We’re are you taking that girl?” he asked in a angry tone.

 

“Panda! Get your back here!!” Jiyong yelled at the fuming maknae. But Seungri show no sign of going back to them. Tabi walked to where Seungri is and dragged him back to where his group. As soon as he knew that Seungri will get held off by Sol and Dae he went back to Teen Top.

 

 

“We’re not going to fight just because of one girl, are we?” he asked them coolly; hands in his pockets.

 

“We’re just protecting her” CAP answered.

 

“Protect her from BTOB not from us” Tabi turned his back from Teen Top and went to his group.

 

“Let’s go” Jiyong instructed his group as soon as Tabi arrived. Dae and Sol had a hard time dragging the fuming maknae.

 

“Don’t you ever touch Dara noona!!!!” Seungri yelled at the Teen Top boys.

 

“Whew! That was close. I thought we’re going to die by Big Bang hands” Ricky sighed in relief.

 

“Dara is friends with the most popular and most fierce gang in Seoul? Unbelievable!!” Chunji said in amusement.

 

“Call them back L.Joe” CAP said as he pointed at where Dara and Changjo walked by.

 

 

 

“Changjo let’s go back. I know they’re not that bad. Come on let’s go back to the boys” Dara dragged Changjo.

 

“You don’t know how bad Big Bang is noona” he said as he looked at her.

 

 

Dara smiled at him as soon as she heard Big Bang’s name “Big Bang is not that bad Changjo. Trust me” she said and dragged the worried maknae.

 

L.Joe saw Dara and Changjo going back to them.

 

“Did Big Bang touch you?” Dara asked him first before the maknae could. He shook his head. She sighed in relief. She was also scared that they will have a fight just because of her. She looked at the worried maknae and said “Don’t worry about noona, okay?” Changjo nodded his head. They went back to the group.

 

 

“Guys, I need to go now. I still have things to do. It’s nice meeting you Teen Top. See you soon” she waved at them. She stopped and turned around at them “Big Bang are my friends. Don’t worry about me, especially you maknae” with that she smiled and leaved.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Big Bang was having fun in Tabi’s apartment while Dara was in her room studying. She was in the halfway of studying when she thought of the boys.

 

“I haven’t seen them this afternoon. How about I’ll visit them?” she stood up and happily skipped to Tabi’s apartment.

 

 

 

“Boys, quiet down. I’m studying here” Tabi said at the playful boys.

 

Jiyong slung his arm around Tabi’s neck and said “Hyung, don’t pressure yourself with that assignment. Let’s have fun.”

 

“Do you want me to get punished by that monstrous teacher, huh? I have my pride boy” he shot Jiyong his deathful eyes and patted his head. Jiyong went back to the guys and played back.

 

 

-Knock knock-

 

 

 

“Maknae get the door” Tabi shouted.

 

“Yes hyung!” Seungri said as he saluted. When he opened the door he saw Dara smiling sweetly at him.

 

“Hi?” Dara said more of a question.

 

“DARA NOONNAAAAAAAA!!!!” Seungri hugged her tightly and lift her, turning her around. She laughed at how he reacts.

 

“Miss me that much?” she teasingly asked.

 

“Of courseeee” he sang his answer still lifting her.

 

“Aigggooo. Not put me down maknae” she laughed. Seungri dragged Dara inside.

 

“Hi guys” she smiled at them.

 

“Noona, you made me worry so much a while ago” Seungri pouted.

 

“I’m sorry Seungri. Teen Top is noona’s friend” she smiled at him.

 

“You should not get too close to boys especially if they were in a gang. Even if they are your fanboys or what else” Tabi said in nowhere with seriousness in his voice.

 

“You should not worry about me much” she told them with a smile.

 

“And why?” Tabi retorted.

 

“Because … because *Because I am 2ne1’s best fighter* …..” she thought about the latter but decided not to tell them. It’s best if she keep it a secret to them.

 

“Because what?” Jiyong asked her.

 

“Because I can handle myself” she answered them whether they believe her or not.

 

“You can’t Dara. You seriously can’t” Jiyong told her as he remembered her red mark on the cheeks when BTOB slapped her.

 

“We’re not forbidding you not to have guy friends but just be careful Dara. Some we’ll get worried for you” Tabi said as he looked at her then shifted his attention back to his work.

 

“And by some it means us” Jiyong said as he smiled at Dara warmly. She looked at the boys and they all nodded their heads.

_______________________________________

Damn! How the hell I forgot Taeyang oppa's birthday? Aiggooo -face palms- ... Anyways, Happy Birthday Dong YoungBae oppa VIPs love you soooooo much ♥

 

I know you guys wanted Dara to be a goddess already but i will let that happen in the upcoming chapters becuse if i will make her identity be found out by everyone, then GD will also find out thta she is her bestfriend because GD knows her bestfriend is the famous Sandara Park. So you guys should wait for it, neh? :'>

I also made 2ne1 a most popular, well-respected girl gang in Seoul just to make something nice to Queenkas... xD

Saranghaeyo yeorebun ~^^

 

Comment.Subscribe ♥♥♥