Chapter 17

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 17: “Am I a ?”

 

 

 

It was Sunday and Dara was on her room listening to music. She was bored to death but she can’t do anything since she just can’t get outside to shop. Her money is just enough for her allowance and for food. She wanted to buy new set of clothes but she doesn’t want to starve. She just finished her assignment and does her own chores.

 

Dara went out to buy foods in the nearby grocery when she saw the Queenkas wandering around the store.

 

“Oh look who’s here” Miyoung said as she blocked Dara’s way.

 

“It’s the nerdy girl” Jiyeon followed. The whole group cackled.

 

“What do you guys want?” she asked them with irritancy in her voice.

 

“Nothing, we just want you to stay away from our Big Bang boys, especially TOP oppa” Miyoung said in a raised brow.

 

“If you want me to stay away from them, tell them yourself. You owned them so you have the right to tell it to their faces, Miyoung!” she said in a raised voice. She wanted to lower her voice but her temper can’t control it anymore.

 

“How dare you raised your voice at me ??!!” Miyoung furiously shouted at her. People in the store stared at them.

 

“? Look who’s talking?” her ears perked up upon hearing the flirt name her a . With that she walked away and left. Furious Miyoung stood there watching Dara’s retreating back.

 

Watch out Dara Park!” Miyoung thought angrily.

 

 

 

Dara sighed heavily when she was far away already from the flirts. She decided to shop at another store even if it takes long for her to reach there. “Am I a ? Do I look like a ?” she blew an air at her cheeks. She rode a bus and sat at the far left corner. “I miss my old self. I miss Sandara Park. I miss everything!” she sighed and looked at the view outside.

 

 

There were a group of boys waiting for a bus to stop. They looked so familiar to her. She observed them intently and poof, she seriously knew them. It’s the gang who trespassed on her apartment. The bus stopped and BTOB rode in. “What to do?” Dara panicked. She doesn’t want to have trouble in here. She doesn’t want to fight without her crew. With one swift move, she loosed her hair on her shoulder and yanked her glasses from her eyes. BTOB guys were still pushing each other and the door. She took the chance to put her headphone on her ear and calm herself on her seat.

 

 

“Are you guys coming in or what?” the bus driver asked them.

 

“Coming ahjussi!” Minhyuk shouted and pushed the younger boys in.

 

Dara closed her eyes as soon as the boys were on the bus. They were so noisy that she could her them with music in her ears. She peeked in one eyes at them. Relief washed over her entire body as she saw the gang sitting at the front part of the bus. She decided to stop at the next bus stop to prevent trouble.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

“Is Sandara Park a.k.a Dara Park a ?” she kept on asking herself about that. It bothers a lot to her since this is her first time someone called her . No one dares to call her that one. Ever. But those flirts called her so easily with that name.

 

“Pssh. Let’s just see you damn flirty Queenkas!” she angrily chopped the meat.

 

 

After eating her lunch she decided to study, again! She doesn’t want to be Ms. Number 2 in the ranking. She will always be Ms. Number 1. No one has ever beats her with any aspects.

 

 

How dare you raised your voice at me ??!!” Miyoung’s voice kept on replaying her mind. “!”

 

She heard a commotion outside. Big Bang! She already knew their voices even if she will close her eyes.

 

We don’t fight individually. Teamwork is the key.”

 

Don’t fight just because of a bully. Kill them with your words not with your fist.”

 

If there are other choices to prevent yourself with trouble, do it!”

 

She remembered CL’s voice. That’s their promise.

 

“… stay away from our Big Bang boys …”

 

“If there are other choices to prevent yourself with trouble, do it!” she said and closed her eyes.

 

“I will stay away from Big Bang from now on. I don’t want to ruin my dignity. I don’t want trouble. Staying away from them is the best choice” she said with sadness on her tone. She was getting closed with Big Bang. They were her first friends. But now, she just decided to stay away from them. She have a word.

 

 

“I guess I will miss them” she wearily smiled at stared at the ceiling.

 

She glanced at the table and saw tam-tam looking at her. She stood up and grabbed tam-tam in her arms. She let it face her.

 

“Am I a tam-tam? Do I look like a to you?” she asked the stuff toy. Of course it won’t answer. Tam-tam has no life.

 

“I’ll ask the guys the same question. But this is the last time I will approach them. The last time I will talk to them” she put tam-tam aside and headed to Tabi’s apartment to asked them the same question.

 

 

-Knock knock-

 

 

She saw Jiyong opened the door. She smiled at him and closed the door.

 

“Guys, I just want to ask you a question. Please answer it. I’m getting paranoid with it” she slyly smiled at them.

 

“What is it Dara?” Jiyong asked her as soon as he sat beside the boys. Tabi looked at her with curiosity in his eyes. Seungri, Daesung and Sol scrunched their brows.

 

“Am I a ?” she asked them. She saw them widening their eyes.

 

“What kind of-“ Tabi was cut off.

 

“Am I a ?” she asked again. Hurt was seen in here eyes.

 

“You’re not a noona” Seungri answered. Dara nodded her head.

 

“Do I look like a ?” with the same question she asked to tam-tam, she asked it to the boys again.

 

“No.” Tabi answered shortly. Big Bang boys gave her a confused look.

 

“Thank you. I’ll get going now … good bye guys” she smiled at them and searched for their eyes. She turned around and walked to her apartment leaving the boys confused. Before she closed the door she waved happily at them “Goodbye!”

 

She was satisfied with their answers. She smiled and went back inside in her apartment.

__________________________________________

Aigooo. Dara will stay away from Big Bang ... nuuuuuuuuuuuu~ >.<

Chapter 18 will be up later tonight. Stay tune!

 

Comment.Subscribe ♥♥♥