Chapter 51

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 51 – Captured

 

 

As the stalker opened Dara’s bedroom door, it was suddenly dark. He smirked and stayed on the doorway, his lips. He thought that Dara was already asleep. But he was wrong after all when suddenly the door closed making him stumbled on his bottom at the floor.

 

“Damn !” he cursed and rubbed his sore . He put the camera and his bag on the sofa and produced a knife from his side.

 

Dara locked the door and hurriedly put on her clothes back. “Stupid bastard” she muttered as she readied herself for the attack.

 

There was a bang on the door and a few thumps. The stalker tried to open the locked door by his body and arms. Dara was frantically looking for things she could use to her stalker. She went to the bathroom but nothing helped her. She wanted to call the police or the Big Bang guys but her phone was left outside near her door.

 

“It’s now or never Sandara Park” she exhaled and positioned herself near the doorway. She planned to open the door when the stalker was running for it so that he’ll be thrown to the other side.

 

When he ran to the door, Dara who was listening intently for his footsteps opened the door, making him flew to the head board of the bed. She smirked and ran to the kitchen to find some good knife.

 

 

____

 

 

TOP was inside his room with a phone on his hand. He was practically looking for it since Dara went out. He wanted to know where her whereabouts is but she hadn’t even made a call that made him worry big time.

 

“Come on, just ring. Dara, give me a call” he kept on chanting the same mantra but nothing give away.

 

Instead of waiting for another freaking second to hope a single ring from her, he called Jiyong.

 

“Yo” the familiar cool voice was heard on the next line.

 

“Dude, you know where Dara is?” TOP asked.

 

“Why? Where is she?” panic rises in Jiyong’s voice.

 

“We had a misunderstanding and she went out. It’s been 2 hours since she’d left but she hadn’t made a call” he explained, trying to calm down the flaming dragon.

 

“You know what hyung, you should just let her have her space. She’s my bestest friend and I know her too well. She’ll come back, don’t worry.”

 

“But she’s worn out. I’m worried as hell in here. I just want to know where she is. If she gives you a call, please tell me Ji” he pleadingly asked.

 

“I don’t want to intervene in your problem, but I’m curious as to what is it hyung. Mind telling me, even just a bit?” Jiyong asked.

 

“It’s Lee Minkyung. She’s back.”

 

“What? She’s back? Oh damn!” Jiyong groaned.

 

“I know right?”

 

“Hyung, everything will be alright. I’ll try to track down Darong with the boys and you; you’ll have to deal with Minkyung as soon as possible. Get it hyung?” his leader attitude came out.

 

“Yeah Ji. Thanks dude.”

 

“Anytime hyung” he smiled on the other line and then a shout can be heard, “Hey guys, we’ll track down Dara right now so get your lazy asses ready.”

 

___

 

 

“I’m going to make sure that you’ll be dead today, IN MY OWN HANDS!”

 

“Good luck with that Minhyuk” Dara scoffed.

 

Both Dara and Minhyuk have knives in their hands. They were positioning themselves across each other and ready to lunge. Minhyuk had a sharp pocket knife and Dara had the sharpest kitchen knife available in her kitchen.

 

“Before I’ll die, I’m going to make sure that you’ll die first” she said and tightened her grip on the handle.

 

“Well, ‘till death do us part sweetie” Minhyuk chuckled and stepped right. Dara stepped left.

 

“It’s now or never Lee Minhyuk.”

 

He smiled goofily and lunge his knife forward. She swayed to the right and ran to him, making sure that the tip of her knife points at him. She aimed a good shot and cut Minhyuk’s right arm.

 

“!!!!!!” he angrily snarled and swayed his knife left and right, trying to make a cut on either arms of Dara.

 

Dara hissed in pain when his knife cuts her upper right arm. “Bastard!!!” she screamed.

 

Her screaming stopped short when a cold metal touched her temple. How Lee Minhyuk tricked her, angers her insides. She was busy with the cut and the blood oozing out that she forgot the man she supposed to kill. Minhyuk twisted her right wrist and her knife dropped instantly. He pulled both her arms to her back with his left hand. From one of his back pocket he fished out a plastic hand cuffs and tied it on both her wrist. He then planted the muzzle of her pistol on her temple

 

“I thought you’re going to be mine” he whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe. “I was supposed to get a photo of us in your bed” he nuzzled her cheek.

 

Shiver ran down on her spine. She doesn’t like to be touched by other man. She only wanted TOP to touch her. By thinking of him, she sobbed hopelessly.

 

“Sshh. Stop crying sweetie. I’m still not going to kill you. We’re going to have fun first” he grabbed her chin and tilted it sideways. He hungrily kissed her lips while she was struggling to get away from him.

 

Her muffled cried was helpless. No one can hear her but she hopes that someone from building 1 heard her.

 

“Now I know why that bastard TOP won’t let you go” he said and kissed her lips once more “It’s because you’re lips is so sweet and every man who’ll have the chance to kiss it will go crazy” again and again he selfishly claimed her lips.

 

She is helpless. Her hope of escaping with this man is impossible. Her wrists were tied behind her. The knife is nowhere to be found. He’s going to her and she can’t do anything about it. She’s going to die right here, right now, right with him.

 

Minhyuk, without getting away from her lips, guided their bodies to her bed. Dara squirmed and flailed both her legs, pushing Minhyuk away from her. He groaned when she kicked his crotch.

 

“Stop moving or I’ll blow your head off” he warned and pointed the gun on her head.

 

“I’d rather choose to be dead than to be touched by you bastard!” she shouted and kicked both of her legs in the air.

 

“Stubborn little girl” he shook his head and with one swift move, his knife was already on her legs, ready to make another cut. Dara froze and stopped.

 

“Stop” she sobbed. “Please stop!”

 

“Touch or cut?” he smugly asked.

 

She had no choices. She didn’t answer and just cried. Minhyuk smirked and his lips.

 

“Good choice baby” he tucked the knife at his back pocket and hovered above her. He nuzzled her neck and with his expert hand, he ripped off Dara’s blouse exposing her black brassiere.

 

“Arousing bra” he smiled and trailed kissed down her chest.

 

“Minhyuk-ssi, please stop” she pleaded. “If you want to kill me, just do it right now.”

 

Minhyuk stopped and looked at her, “No. Don’t hurry baby. I’m going to touch this yummy body first before I’ll do it.”

 

“Oh, please” she cried but tears didn’t come out of her eyes. She has had enough of crying.

 

When Minhyuk was about to unclasp her bra, the door bang open revealing armed policemen that made him stop.

 

“FREEZE!” all of them shouted.

 

Minhyuk rolled his eyes and continued on his business. He pinned Dara on the bed hard and kissed her lips for a longer time.

 

“I said freeze!”

 

“Quiet officer, I still need to have with her” Minhyuk fearlessly announced.

 

Bang!

 

A shot echoed inside her room, inside building 1. The police officer, whom Dara thought their Head Officer, shot Minhyuk in his right back thigh. He rolled to the other side of the bed and Dara rolled away from him. Anger painted all over Minhyuk’s face. He grabbed the knife in his pocket and stabbed Dara on her thigh.

 

“AHHHRRRGGGGGHHH!!!” Dara screamed and dropped on the floor.

 

Another officer shot Minhyuk’s hand. They crowded him and handcuffed both his hands. Paramedics ran upstairs and helped Dara. They carefully brought her down to the ambulance waiting. Before they could reach the vehicle, Dara saw one of their neighbors in building 1. It’s Mr. and Mrs. Song.

 

They approached her and Mrs. Song held Dara’s hand, “We’re very glad you’re safe now darling.”

 

Dara forced a smile and squeezed Mrs. Song’s hand and weakly said, “Thank you for your help Mrs. Song.”

 

“We saw that man making its way to your floor. We thought it’s your friend or something but then few minutes later we heard banging and shouting. That’s why we called the police. We requested them not to use their siren, for your benefit and for our. I thought we’re just wrong but then your anguish scream tells all” Mr. Song explained and patted her head before she was sent inside the ambulance.

 

 

____

 

 

TOP was meeting up with Minkyung to clear all the things with them. She arrived with her signature flower dress and ribbon head band. She kissed TOP’s cheek and sat across him.

 

“Minkyung-ah” he started “We’re over now. It’s been 3 years since the two of us broke up.”

 

“TOP oppa, please” she reached for his hand but he pulled it back.

 

“No. Please move on Minkyung. I am happy right now, more than happy in the exact words.  I have my girlfriend and I assume you have already met her.”

 

“I still love you oppa.”

 

“That’s a lie Minkyung” TOP shook his head “Stop feeding yourself the thought of you still loving me. I know you have met someone new in between those years.”

 

“But I still long you, believe it or not oppa” Minkyung explained.

 

TOP shook his head in response.

 

“Is she the one already?” she asked.

 

“Yes. She’s the one and only” he replied.

 

“Please oppa, don’t do this to me. I want you, only you. I will do anything just to get you back.”

 

“Minkyung stop!” he raised his hand. “Don’t ruin our life anymore. Don’t be bitter of what’s the outcome of our relationship. We’re over 3 years ago, okay?”

 

“No!” she stubbornly said, “We’re not over. That girl stole you away from me!”

 

“Are you crazy?” he angrily asked “We just met back from summer and you said she stole me away from you? Are you nuts?”

 

“Yes I am nuts over you!”

 

“Oh please” he rubbed his face with both of his hands “I’m going to call your parents. I know you escaped there.”

 

“Don’t call them!”

 

“I won’t until you stopped meeting with my girl, telling her you are the one. Stop with that, stop pushing yourself to me and stop with fooling yourself, then I will not call your parents.” He said with finality.

 

Minkyung was about to talk when an interruption came: News Break. All of the people in the restaurant looked up at the LCD. The news catch their attention since the drama being played was cut due to a flash report.

 

“The famous model Sandara Park was nearly and was stabbed by her stalker …”

 

“No, no, NOOOOOOO!!!!” TOP shouted and abruptly stood up, making the entire attention shift to him. “Please God, no” he ran outside and quickly jumped inside his car, leaving Minkyung shocked.

 

She blinked a few times and watched TOP zoom. She glued her eyes on the T.V. where the face of Dara and Minhyuk flash. A video clip of Dara in the stretcher before she was brought inside the ambulance was played. A bitter smile formed in Minkyung’s lips.

 

“I guess she really is the one for him” she stood up from her seat and hopelessly walked to where her rented car was parked.

 

___

 

 

TOP pulled off by a policeman because of his speed. He explained the officer about the incident and everything. The officer nodded in understanding and just let him pass. He didn’t hear from the news where Dara was sent, so he drove to the apartment.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Song were still outside the building answering questions from the authorities and where few policemen stayed to investigate and tried to get some things owned by Minhyuk. He parked the car and ran to the old couple.

 

“Excuse me, did you know where Dara is sent?” he asked both to the investigator and to the couple.

 

“Oh! Seunghyun-ssi!” Mrs. Song familiarize him “Dara was sent to Seoul National University Hospital” she replied and as soon as he heard this, he thanked and bowed.

 

He zoom his car to SNUH and was mentally praying. “Please let her be okay. Dara wait for me!”

_____________________

Hi~~ I'm still alive after a dreaded week for me.

Do comment and subscribe <3