Chapter 26

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 26: Sleep over

 

 

 

2ne1 was a prestigious gang. They were famous in the Seoul but no one had ever seen their faces. Korean people only know 2ne1 by their names. Every members were daughters of a well known business tycoon in Seoul. They were friends since grade school and their gang was founded during the time they became close.

 

 

Dara went to her locker. When she opened it, lots and lots of letters, chocolates and roses fell out.

 

“Fan boys huh?” she heard a voice behind her. When she turned around she saw Tabi leaning on one of the lockers with his hands in his pockets.

 

“I guess” she shrugged. She turned back to her locker and picked up the things her fans gave her.

 

“How are you Seunghyun?” Dara asked as she arranged the sweet things back on the locker and put the letters on her bag.

 

“Fine, I guess” answered Tabi. He went to her “You done?”

 

“Yeah” she nodded. “Do you have classes this hour?” she asked Tabi as they walked side by side.

 

“Nope. Vacant time!” he replied “how about you?”

 

“Same” she smiled “So I guess we will hang out together?”

 

Tabi nodded his head “Come on, let’s go to the shaded tree” he circled his arms on her shoulder and they walked over to the shaded tree at the back of the school buildings.

 

 

“Do you think it is fair enough that my father will hold the world of my love life?” she asked Tabi as they reached the shaded tree.

 

“I don’t think so. You are already big enough to know what is right and wrong for you. Parents can hold everything but not about their child’s love life” Tabi expressed his part about Dara’s question.

 

“You’re right Seunghyun. It’s really unfair for my part that daddy will tell me who to marry just because of business. Ugh” she groaned and lay flat on the grass.

 

“Business?” he asked her as he lay beside her.

 

“Yes” Dara shortly answered.

 

“Then tell your daddy that you will marry the Choi’s heir!” Tabi exclaimed and laughed.

 

“Seriously?!” Dara laughed “But what if, it is really Seungri whom I’ll marry that’s okay right?”

 

 

“No. That’s not okay Dara. Marry another man but Seungri” he said and wiggled his finger on Dara’s face.

 

“Why? I like him and I’m sure he likes me too. What’s wrong with that?” she asked him as she slapped his finger on her face.

 

“There is something wrong. Just because the opposite likes you, that doesn’t mean that you can like them back” Tabi replied “You said you like him? Seriously?” He prop his elbow and lean his cheeks to his palm, looking at Dara with a scrunched brow.

 

“Thank you for the lecture pastor Seunghyun, but I already know it” she stuck her tongue out and laughed. “Yeah I like him but not the like your thinking. And stop looking at me, it’s killing me” she pushed him and Tabi landed on the grass flat.

 

“Man, you pushed hard!” he said and groaned.

 

Dara laughed “Self-defense! I should have died from your stare mister.”

 

“My eyes are not a murderer.” Tabi defended.

 

“Oh shut up” she rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m telling the truth. My eyes are pretty, they’re not murderer.”

 

“Pretty? Pssh. Can you please watch your eyes in the mirror for some time?”

 

“I’m the owner of these eyes and I am the only one knows what are my eyes.”

 

“Let’s just shut up and rest Seunghyun” Dara said as she closed her eyes.

 

“I can justify it” he said. “My eyes are beautiful because they only looked at some beautiful girls like you” he smiled.

 

Dara opened her eye and looked at Tabi “Stop with your ‘not-so-cheesy’ lines” then she shoved his face out of her sight and laughed out loud.

 

“That’s a historical line because every girl fall for it” he said and chuckled.

 

“Not for me playboy” Dara shot back.

 

“Oh really?” he raised his brow “Then how about this?” He attacked Dara with his tickles.

 

“Seunghyun, please stop” Dara begged, then laughed when Tabi attacked her once again.

 

 

Laughter was all can be heard in the backyard. Two hateful eyes watch them not far away, hiding behind a tree.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When school was over, Dara joined in riding Tabi’s car. His punishment for tickling her is drove her home which is a no-brainer for him. Dara ran to stairs directly after she got out from Tabi’s car. She opened her door and a surprised welcomed her. Her eyes widened as she roamed her eyes all over her placed. She stumbled backwards, out to her apartment. Tabi saw her when he was opening his door.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked as he walked over to her.

 

She shook her head and fell down on her knees. Tabi rushed to her and held her in his arms.

 

“My things” she said, her voice cracking. She kept her gaze inside her apartment. Tabi followed her gaze only to find out that her apartment is in deep mess.

 

“My things” she said again, now crying.

 

“Shhh” Tabi rubbed her back. “Stay here, I’ll go check” he went inside to her apartment.

 

Tabi saw the things scattered on the floor. Her tables and chairs were flipped over. Plates and glasses were broken. The mirror on her bathroom was shattered into pieces. All in all, her apartment is in total mess.

 

“Dara” he softly called her out “You’ve been robbed.”

 

When Dara hear it, she scrambled inside and went directly to her bedroom. Tam-Tam. She frantically searched the toy. She found it on the floor covered with a book.

 

“Omegosh tam-tam, what happened to our home?” she cuddled the toy in her chest, crying.

 

“Dara” Tabi tapped her shoulder. When she turned to face she immediately hugged him and cried in his chest.

 

“Seunghyun … what to do?” she cried and cried. Her hug tightened and he did the same too.

 

“Let it out” he said and brushed her hair. “I’m here.”

 

 

 

Dara ended up in Tabi’s apartment. She can’t go to her parents’ due to her state. She will tell them tomorrow about what happened. As a sign of gratitude, she cooked for their dinner.

 

It’s time for them to sleep. Dara insisted on sleeping the bed.

 

“Seunghyun, just use the bed. I’ll sleep on the floor” she said.

 

“No. This is my house so you should follow me. You’ll take the bed I’ll take the floor” he firmly said.

 

“But it’s cold” she worriedly stated.

 

 

“Then we’ll take the bed then” he joked.

 

“Okay” she agreed and went to the bathroom.

 

What the? She didn’t even argued” he smiled at the thought.

 

Dara slid off the bed with tam-tam on her arms.

 

“Who’s that toy?” Tabi asked as he went beside her.

 

“Tam-Tam. Jiyong and I’s child” she laughed.

 

“What the hell? It’s alienated!!” Tabi exclaimed which earned a hit from Dara.

 

“I hate you. If Jiyong will know it, you’re surely be dead” Dara made a face. “I’m gonna sleep now. Tam-Tam say good night to Seunghyun” she wiggled Tam-tam in Tabi’s face.

 

“Good night too Tam-tam” Tabi kissed the toy in its head. “Good night Dara”

 

“Good night Seunghyun” she smiled at him “If you touch me in the middle of the night, I am sure that the whole population of Korean men will kill you tomorrow. So don’t ever dare” she warned.

 

“It’s okay. At least I’ll die happy because I already touched you and those men will be jealous of the great Choi Seunghyun” he chuckled.

 

"ert!" Dara rolled her eyes and dozed off. When he noticed that she was already quiet she looked at her and poked her cheeks.

 

“Are you sleeping now?” he asked. No answer

 

“I guess I’ll sleep now” then he closed his eyes.

________________________________________________

Who did that to Dara? OuO

 

Classes is near T.T College life is here! Uwaaa.. I still have 4 days left. Omogosh! >.<

Good Luck to us students! Fighting!

 

Remember to comment and subscribe :**