Chapter 39

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 39 – She’s the one

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

I am still at the guest room where Dara is occupying. She was already asleep beside me, hugging my arm.

 

I was still pre-occupied by the news I read few hours ago. I feel sorry for her. If I can delete that news and stop the spreading of it, I will surely do it. I don’t want her to see crying and hurt.

 

That stupid marriage is out of her will. I will try my best to stop it. To make it alright, like how I promised her.

 

I don’t want to let that happen. I don’t want Lee Minhyuk to even hold her finger nail or even a strand of her hair. And worst, I don’t want him to lay another finger to her.

 

I glanced at her. Looking at her peacefully sleeping, just make me at ease. I brush her hair and kissed her forehead. Just then I feel her tightening his grip on my arm. I look at her and saw her brows furrowed like she was some kind of confused. She started to sweat. Her hands on my arm were trembling.

 

What is happening to her?

 

Did she have a nightmare?

 

I let her snuggle closer to me and secure her tightly in my arms.

 

All of s sudden I heard her screamed “Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

 

I shifted my position and sat up straight.

 

“Darabbit” I shook her lightly.

 

“SEUNGHYUN!” she shouted again and opened her eyes.

 

Oh, my baby is having a nightmare. Tears started to ran down on her cheeks. She’s crying. I wonder what kind of dream she experienced.

 

“Don’t cry” I cupped her face and wiped the tears falling.

 

She looked up at me and I could see her calming down now.

 

“Omygosh, Hyunnie~” she suddenly crushed her body onto mine.

 

I circled my arms around her body and started rubbing her back. Her grip tightened like never wanting me to go. I smiled idiotically inside. Even though she was afraid, I still have time to think my needs. Oh, Seunghyun! You’re just a lovesick puppy.

 

“You’re alive” she murmured to my chest.

 

What is really her dream? Did I die there? That’s why she is crying?

 

I managed to chuckle before I answer her “Of course I am, silly.”

 

I brushed the hair sticking to her face and curled it behind her ear. She looked up at me, her eyes is unreadable. I can’t read it. There is something behind those twinkling eyes of her. I searched for her eyes, as she locked her gaze onto mine, looking for the emotion I wanted to come out but I just couldn’t find it. It’s like hiding somewhere.

 

“I love you” she smiled at me.

 

OHMYGOSH!

 

Am I dreaming? If not, it can only mean one thing – she really did say ‘I love you’ to me.

 

Sandara Park said she love me. FML. This is crazy.

 

I’ve been waiting for these words to come out of and now that I heard of it, it feels so awesome, amazing, wonderful and perfect. It’s like those words are fitted perfectly to .

 

But what shocked me most is that she let her lips land on mine.

 

She kissed me!

 

She kissed me!

 

She kissed me!

 

Her lips, it is well built for my lips. It’s like God has perfectly molded her lips to fit mine. I couldn’t help my heart to skip a beat when every part, every single cell of her lips were attached to mine.

 

I feel like my soul departed from my body and flew to cloud nine. You don’t know how I felt tonight. Nobody knows it.

 

Without any second thought, I kissed her back.

 

I kissed her just like how she kissed me. We’re in the perfect pace. Perfect rhythm. I kissed her passionately and affectionately.

 

No words can describe how I really feel inside.

 

The butterflies in my stomach started to fly wildly inside. Like them, I feel this indescribable feeling of being in love. I’m no more love sick. For I know she love me too, just like how I love her in the first place.

 

For once, I know she is the one. She’s the one I’m looking for. I thought karma will come to me because of my playboyness before. But to think, she is the best blessing that came to me. She’s like an angel sent from above, disguised as the girl next door and a part of a fierce gang so that no one can notice her.

 

There is only one her in this world. I’m might sound cheesy, but really that is true. No one can replace her in my heart. I don’t care if our leader is her first kiss, what matter most is that I am her first boyfriend. The first guy whom she said ‘I love you’ with. And she is the girl whom I shared my naughtiness with. The girl who made me a love sick puppy knowing she won’t reply to my I love you’s. But I’m perfectly wrong, she wasn’t sure about her feelings yet for me that’s why she can’t say the magical words. Now, it’s amazingly fine because she already know how she felt for me, how compatible our feelings are. She is also the girl that made me fall head over heels with her.

 

She didn’t even notice that every single thing she do, it’s just made me heart beat triple times. How her touch sends electricity to my body. And how grateful I am to have her at my side.

 

She maybe this naughty but I love her to death. No one can separate us now. Not even that bastard who tried to steal her away from me.

 

“I love you very much Seunghyun. I really do” she said in between our kisses. Her voice is like a vitamin to my ear. She didn’t even notice, but her words sent shivers down to my spine.

 

I pulled away from the kiss and caressed her face. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her everything is so perfect.

 

“I love you more Dara” I smiled at her and for the second time we kissed. It’s my turn to claim her lips and sealed it with mine. I kissed her softly, tenderly, feeling every love I have for her and feeling her love for me. No need to rush. We had all night and midnight to kiss.

 

I don’t mind kissing her all the way until sun rises. I won’t get tired hearing her says ‘I love you’. You just didn’t know how those magical words felt so nice to my heart.

 

This night, I won’t ever forget this. I will surely treasure our kiss that we shared for the first time as a couple. The first ‘I love you’ she told me.

 

I pulled back to breathe some air but she didn’t let go of me. She pulled me closer to her. Her grip on my neck tightened.

 

I realized: This girl is madly in love with me.

 

The thought made me chuckled. That was the time when she let go of me and frown.

 

“Something funny?” she asked me wrinkling her nose.

 

I chuckled once again and touched the tip of her nose. “Nope” I shook my head.

 

“Then why are you chuckling if there’s no something funny then?” she puffed her cheeks.

 

Cute. She looks like a seven year old girl throwing tantrums at her playmate.

 

“I just realized that you” I pointed at her “is madly in love with me” I pointed at myself.

 

“Pfft” she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

Trying to deny huh?

 

“What made you said that?” she asked me, frowning even more.

 

“It’s because, you didn’t let me breathe some air when I wanted to pull away. Instead you captured my lips again, you lovely girl” I grinned at her.

 

Her eyes rounded for a moment but her expression went back to original.

 

“You can’t blame me to fall for you that madly though” she mumbled and her cheeks started to redden.

 

“Aww. Come here~” I ushered her to my side.

 

Pouting cutely she followed my instruction. She sat by my side and buried her face on my neck, nuzzling it while her arm circled my waist.

 

“Don’t worry babe, I won’t blame you for that because I myself is also madly and crazily in love with you” I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

 

“Of course, who wouldn’t” she giggled.

 

“Now, about that nightmare of yours what – “ I said and was cut off by her kiss.

 

“Hmm. No need to ask me that. This night is already perfect. Let’s talk about it next time” she smiled at him and stole a quick peck on my left cheeks.

 

Aigoo this girl. She’s worst than me. She really is crazy for me like how I am crazy for her.

 

“Babe, let’s get some sleep now. We still have classes tomorrow” I told her but she shook her head.

 

“No. I’m not sleeping. I don’t want to get nightmares again” she confessed.

 

“You’ll get dark circles tomorrow if that’s the case.”

 

“But you’ll still love me, right?”

 

“Of course. How could I not?” I can’t help but to smile at her question. “Come on, let’s get some sleep babe, oh?” I tried to convince her but she shook her head again.

 

My stubborn girlfriend.

 

“Kiss me until I fall asleep” she said.

 

I look at her in shock. She just gave me a teasing smile.

 

“Do you want me to die of suffocation?” I asked her grinning.

 

“Nope. But I know you like my idea, right?” she wiggled her brows at me.
I sighed. This girl is really something.

 

“I like your idea of course but come on we can’t breathe if we kiss without pulling away. You’re so naughty that you won’t let go of me” I said and chuckled at the last part, remembering what she did a while ago.

 

“Simple. We do CPR. Mouth-to-mouth, lips-to-lips” she smiled slyly at me. “How’s that?” now grinning, she asked me.

 

Really!

 

“Even if I agree with you, even if I kiss you until you fall asleep, we won’t get a sleep” I frowned at her.

 

“It’s awesome then. Both of us have dark circles under our eyes. We’re like zombies tomorrow at school, everyone will get scared of us” she answered, smartly. “Come on babe~” she puckered her lips.

 

She even called me ‘babe’ just to get what she wants.

 

I took a quick kiss on her puckered lips and smile “Arrasso” I nodded my head “Kiss, until you fall asleep.”

 

“That’s my baby” she threw her arms around me and hugged me.

 

“Yeah yea” I rolled my eyes playfully.

 

“Kiss until we fall asleep” she said and pulled me with her to the bed.

 

My naughty girl, I love you to death.

 

I smiled at my own thought. She looked at my eyes and flashed her sweetest smile to me.

 

Then we started kissing.

___________________________________________________________

BIGBANG IS HERE! #MABUHAYBIGBANG!