Good morning

The Boy Next Door

 

 

Tabi woke up early. He saw Dara still sleeping on his lap. He held her head and laid it peacefully on the sofa. He stretched his body and started walking to the door. He looked at her once again and sighed.

 

Carry her and put her in her room. Babo” his conscience told him. He went back to where she sleep and carry her bridal style. Tabi quietly laid her on her bed. He looked at her and left.

 

 

As Tabi closed her door, 8 eyes looked at him in bewilderment. He looked at them and yawned.

 

“You slept with Dara noona?” Seungri asked, with wide eyes.

 

“Yes” he answered simply as he walked to his apartment.

 

“Ohmygee!!” Seungri squealed. There mouth was made into an ‘o’.

 

SMACK

 

“Babo. You erted maknae. I accompany her last night” he smacked maknae’s head.

 

“What happened last night” GD asked as they made their way to his living room.

 

“BTOB was here.”

 

“THEY WERE HERE????” Seungri asked, shouting.

 

“Yah! Keep quiet or I will rip your head off. Dara’s still sleeping, you moron” Tabi told the maknae with deadly eyes.

 

“Oopsie” he covered his mouth.

 

“How did they know you lived here hyung?” Sol asked him, confused.

 

“I don’t know” he shrugged.

 

“Tell us the story hyung” Daesung said.  

 

 

“Okay. I was on my way back here from buying a cigarette when they saw me. That bastard Minhyuk said that they want to visit my apartment. I ran as fast as I can to my way here. I knocked on Dara’s room but unfortunately they knocked first on her room. I told Dara not to open it but she insisted. I didn’t know what happen because I was on her room, hiding. Suddenly she shouted ‘get out’, I didn’t know if it was for me or for them, so I ran to the emergency ladder beside her bedroom window” he told them the whole story of the scene last night.

 

“Then what happen to Dara?” GD worriedly asked.

 

 

“Someone slapped her, hard on her right cheek. And so I was on her apartment guarding her if ever BTOB will comeback. That’s all” he ended his story.

 

“How dare them slapped noona like that!” Seungri said in fury.

 

“Is she okay now?” Sol asked.

 

“Yeah. I already applied ointment on her face. I think she was shocked last night for what happened to her. She said it’s her first time that someone laid hands on her. That moron!” Tabi said, balling his fist.

 

“Just wait for the revenge BTOB” the angry maknae said.

 

 

 

It’s already 9 am when Dara woke up. She roamed her eyes on her room.

 

“Oh! I am already in my room. Do I have powers? Teleport powers? Ahh~ babo, it’s Seunghyun for sure” she said and giggled.

 

Nooooooonnnnnnaaaaaa~” Seungri sang outside.

 

“Oh oh, they’re coming here!” she said as she put her hair in a bun and wore her glasses.

 

As she opened the door, Seungri barged in and hugged her.

 

“Ohh, Seungri-ah” she hugged him back.

 

“Yah, maknae, careful you stupid” Tabi told him and shook his head.

 

“Aye, sir!” Seungri broke free from the hug and looked at her right cheek “Noona, are you okay?”

 

“Yeah. I’m okay now” she smiled and looked at Tabi.

 

“Did you already eat Dara?” GD asked her.

 

She shook her head and said, “Actually I just woke up.”

 

“Oh, did we disturb you?” Seungri asked her.

 

“Did you disturb her?!” Tabi threw back the question to him.

 

“Did I disturb you, noona?” Seungri asked again, eyeing Tabi.

 

“No of course not” she chuckled. Seungri stuck his tongue to Tabi.

 

He just rolled his eyes.

 

“Let’s eat outside noona” Daesung said in glee.

 

 

“Sure. Let me changed first. Just stay here” she said and made her way to her bedroom.

 

 

After 30 minutes, Dara went out of her room.

 

“Let’s go?” she said as she walked to them.

 

“Woah, noona you’re so pretty” Seungri said, clapping his hands.

 

“Am I?” she said as she turns around. She wore his daily clothes.

 

“Yeah. Daebakk!” maknae gave her two thumbs up.

 

“Let’s go” Tabi said and stood up.

 

“Were going by TOP hyung’s car” Daesung said as she clings on Dara.

 

“WHAT? Am I your driver?” Tabi asked him with his fiery eyes.

 

“No” Daesung answered.

 

“And then?” Tabi asked, looking at him.

 

“Never mind” Daesung surrendered.

 

“I’ll drive instead” Dara said, in nowhere.

 

“No. I’ll just drive for us” Tabi said and stormed off.

 

“Yeahhh~” Daesung cheered.

 

 

 

Seungri and Daesung were so clingy to Dara. While the other boys were at the back of them following.

 

“Be careful Dara, those two boys will rip both of your arms” GD reminded her, which earn him glares from the two boys.

 

“You’re just jealous” Seungri said and stuck his tongue out to them.

 

Tabi was already on the driver’s seat when they reached his car.

 

“Noona will sit beside me”

 

“No. She will sit beside me”

 

“Dara, sit beside me” Tabi told her and eyed the two boys pouting.

 

“Okay” she nodded and went inside. She glanced at the two boys behind and smiled at them.

 

“Don’t mind them Dara” GD said and Sol nodded.

 

“Were going now guys” Tabi said and started the engine.

 

"I told you just let noona sat between us. Now look she sit beside TOP hyung" Daesung told Seungri and pouted.