Allergic puff

The Boy Next Door

 

 

Dara reached her room. She opened the door and was welcomed by dirt, dust and bad odor. One by one she carry her things and put it in the dirty couch as she covered and nose. She has a nasal allergy. Her nose is really sensitive in smelling odors. She started cleaning her apartment which she usually hates. She doesn’t want to do the household chores especially they have maids but now she is left alone in her apartment.

 

 

“This apartment . No elevator. Dirty rooms. Gaaaawd! It will take a century for me to finish cleaning this area. Gee!” she complained as she opened the windows for the air to come in.

 

As a daughter of a famous business tycoon and a model herself she was struggling to sweep the floor. Yes, she is a model in a famous magazine because of her unique beauty.

 

“I should hire a housekeeper. Tssk. MOMMMMMMYYYYY!!” Dara whined and sat on the floor cross-legged.

 

“Is this really my life now? I will surely die young in this case” she sighed heavily, as she keeps on complaining. She stood up and resume in cleaning her room.

 

 

Meanwhile on the next door:

 

 

“Seungri-ah, let me help you in that. Give me another Q-tips hyung” Daesung lend GD some Q-tips and helped the maknae with his injury.

 

“Oww!” Seungri winced in pain. As a good hyung he blew on the part where he applied some ointment.

 

Taeyang and GD were done helping each other. As expected from TOP, he didn’t need help from any of .

 

He finished taking care of his injury and lights a cigarette. He decided to go out of his room and have a fresh air on the rooftop.

 

 

Dara on the other hand was already attacked by her allergy. She keeps on sneezing and sneezing. Her nose is already red now. Her eyes are watery too. She opened the door and leaned on the railings separating her room and TOP’s room.

 

She can hardly breathe now. This is also one of the reasons why she hates doing household chores.

 

She badly needed air right now but air is so selfish for her today. She walked to the wall nearby and leaned her back on it. She curled up her knees and held her chest. Her heart beats faster than the normal one.

 

 

TOP opened the door saw Dara sitting on the wall.

 

“Psshh. So I am now ‘TY BLUE HAIR GUY’huh?!” he talked to himself and smirked.

 

“Hey you!” he called Dara.

 

She looked up at him and closed her eyes. “What’s up with her?” he asked himself and blew the air from cigarette.

 

TOP walked to her and leveled with her. “Who’s the ‘ty blue hair guy’ huh?!” he asked her as he keep on blowing the smoke on her face.

 

She looked up at him with weak eyes. “What’s up with her really?” he asked in confusion as she saw Dara breathing heavily.

 

“Please … stop blowing –breath- that … smoke in –breath heavily- my face …” she said as she sneeze in between words.

 

TOP didn’t know what happened to her. He stood up and walked to the rooftop. “What happened to her? Pshh. Why would I care?” he shook his head and shrugged the incident.

 

 

GD and the rest of the boys decided to buy drinks, celebrating their victory against BTOB. They saw Dara sitting while clutching her chest. Seungri nudged his hyungs, telling them to approach her.

 

“Uhhm … noona are you okay?” Seungri asked and leveled with her.

 

Achooo!!

She sneezed.

 

“Need air” she breath heavily.

 

The boys looked at each other and nodded.

 

“Dara, let’s get inside hyung’s room” GD offered. She shook her head.

 

“Come on noona. You look tired already. Look at your nose and eyes” Daesung pointed her messed face.

 

She tried to stand up but she’s already weak. Nasal allergy will overpower her whole system, as always.

 

“Let’s get inside Dara. You’re not doing well already” again GD offered. Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung help her walked to TOP’s room while GD led the way.

 

They let her sit down in the couch. She pointed their faces.

 

“Ah…this one? We gained it from a gang fight” her weak eyes widen in horror.

 

“Were not as bad as you think” Taeyang spoke for the three.

 

GD gave her a glass of water. She smiled and drank it.

 

“What happened to you back there Dara?” asked GD. Finally she calmed a little after she drank water.

 

“I’m cleaning my room and I am allergic in dust, dirt and smokes. Nasal allergy” she explained.

 

Daesung’s eyes rounded “Did TOP hyung talk to you back there?” he asked.

 

She nodded and said “He even blew the smoke on my face”.

 

“Omoya!” they screamed.

 

“With that my allergy worsens” she smiled weakly. The spoiled and stubborn Dara vanished and was replaced by a good and weak Dara.

 

“Were sorry again noona” Seungri apologizes. Dara just nodded

 

 

 

“Yah! You ty blue hair guy! Apologize. Now!” Dara’s words keep on replaying his mind.

 

*Is my hair look that ty?* he touched his hair and shrugged.

 

*And what happened to her down there?* he throw the cigarette on the floor and headed back to his room.

 

 

Dara’s was sleeping quietly in the couch with the boys surrounding her playing cards. TOP opened the door and saw her sleeping.

 

“Yah!” he called the member’s attention. They look up at him and gestured him to keep quiet. He furrowed his brows. He pointed Dara.

 

Seungri gestured him that she is sleeping.

 

“Ya! Maknae. What is this? Why is she here?” he asked Seungri, annoyed.

 

“It’s half of your fault hyung. She was attacked by her allergy back there and you blew the smoke to her face. Look at her. She’s messed up” he answered matter-of-factly.

 

“Just let her stay here for a while hyung. We’ll send her back there if we finish cleaning up her room” the leader talked to him.

 

“Aiiiiiiish!” TOP grabbed his hair in annoyance and went to the bedroom.