Chapter 13

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 13: First Day of School

 

 

 

Dara arrived at the party with a really pretty dress. She keeps on smiling to the familiar faces she meet on the way to her table.

 

Hi babe” a guy kissed her on the cheeks.

 

Hello baby” she greeted back as he looked at the guy. The guy smiled at her.

 

The music at the background stops. Then appeared an emcee smiling from ear to ear.

 

Excuse me everyone” the emcee started “the announcing of the winners will start now.”

 

The people were getting excited. The guy beside her held Dara’s shaking hands.

 

It’s alright babe” the guy smile reassuringly at her.

 

Thankks” she squeezed his hands.

 

The Prettiest Fashionista Girl in Seoul 5th place is … Hyuna!” the crowd applauded.

 

Dara is getting nervous and nervous as the emcee keep on calling the names for the remaining 2 places. Her girl friends Minzy and Bom got the 4th and 3rd places respectively. And now the emcee called CL as the 2nd placer.

 

Oh my gosh baby, I’m really nervous now” she keeps on squeezing the guy’s hand.

 

I know you’ll get the first place babe” the guy kissed her hair.

 

And for the Prettiest Fashionista Girl in Seoul let’s give it up for …”

 

 

 

“Game Over! Game Over! Game Over!” her phone rang. ‘Game Over’ is her wake up tone as if telling her that her sleeping time is over.

 

“Ugh!” she rolled on the other side and covered her ears with a pillow.

 

“Game Over! Game Over” her phone kept on ringing.

 

“Okay, okay” she stood up sleepily and shut the tone off “What time is it already?” she glanced at the bedside clock.

 

“OHMYGOSSSSSSSSSH! I’LL BE LATEEEEEEEEE” she stumbled as she ran to the bathroom to shower.

 

 

 

After 20 minutes of running all over her apartment, she finally headed to her new school. She was panicking because for around 3 minutes there were still no sign of buses.

 

“Ugh! Sure gonna be late today. Goodness! Blame that weird dream” she keeps on mumbling as she tightens the straps of her bag. Right after a second a bus stopped in front of her.

 

“Finally!” she said as she made her way inside the full bus. There were no more seats available so she just stood beside a pole and held it tight. “Still no luck” she shook her head.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

“Maknae, did you see Dara?” Jiyong asked the maknae as he kept on glancing at the gate.

 

“No. I was looking for her right after I arrived here but I saw none. How about you Bae hyung?” now it’s time for maknae to ask.

 

“Nada” Sol shook his head.

 

“Did TOP hyung arrive already?” Dae asked all of them.

 

“Ahh. Maybe he’s with hyung because he hasn’t arrived too” Seungri concluded with a bright smile.

 

“Oh there comes hyung’s car!” Sol pointed to the direction where Tabi parked his car.

 

They were all waiting for a girl to come out on the passenger’s seat but they saw none.

 

“Eh?” maknae scratched his head. Tabi was already walking to their place.

 

“Dara, hyung?” Ji worriedly asked Tabi.

 

He shrugged and said “Dara is supposed to be here like now or else she will be closed by the gate.”

 

“Maybe she’s lost hyung” Dae told them.

 

“Or maybe some drug addicts got her” Seungri innocently said.

 

“MAKNAE!!” they all yelled at him.

 

“What?” panda blinked.

 

“You’re so nega panda!” Dae slapped his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

The bell rings, but Dara was still not in there.

 

“Oh no! That’s the warning bell but Dara isn’t here” panicked was written on Ji’s face.

 

“Warning bell means the gate will get close” an alarm in Tabi’s voice was heard.

 

“Did you think what I think hyung?” the smart- maknae asked them with glitter in his eyes.

 

Their worried faces were changed by a kingka expression.

 

The student council’s president who happens to have a crush in Tabi starting to close the gate.

 

“Hara-ssi” Tabi called her out with a voice that could make all girls in the school swoon over him.

 

“Oppa!” Hara greeted her back.

 

“Are you closing the gate now?” again Tabi asked her.

 

“Yeah” she giddily answered.

 

“Just closed it later, let’s have a talk first” Tabi smiled at her.

 

Hara blushed at how Tabi smiled at her “Sure oppa!”

 

 

 

The other boys were waiting for Dara outside the gate while Tabi did his job.

 

“Being a kingka has a benefit eh?” maknae flips his hair. The boys nodded to him.

 

“Oh there’s Dara noona!” Dae pointed his finger to where Dara is.

 

She ran as fast as she can and when she saw the BB boys outside she waved at them.

 

“Noona! Faster!” Seungri smiled at her and waved.

 

 

 

Tabi kept on glancing outside while talking to Hara. His ears perked upon hearing Dara’s name being called.

 

“Hara-ssi, it’s nice talking to you. See you” he smiled at her and waited for them.

 

“It’s nice talking to you TOP oppa!” she shrieked.

 

They already got inside when the good mood Hara closed the door.

 

 

 

“Why are you late naughty girl?” Tabi eyed at her.

 

“I got up late. Aigoo. Then I waited the bus for ages and I got caught up by group of guys there” she breathes heavily in between words.

 

“I told you, noona was caught by bad guys” maknae told them as they kept on walking towards their respective rooms.

 

“Don’t worry, we’ll take good care of those boys later” Jiyong remarked.

 

“Maknae and Dae you better get going to your homerooms now or else you’ll get scolded” leader Ji instructed the two younger boys.

 

“Any of you guys is my classmate in the first subject?” Dara asked them as she looked at the 3 remaining boys beside her. They shook their heads.

 

“We’ll be classmate in one subject only; Math” Jiyong said and slung his arms to her shoulders.

 

“Mine is all except for the first subject of yours which is English and Math” Tabi answered looking at GD’s arms then rolled his eyes.

 

“How about you Youngbae?” Dara asked her as she struggled to get free from GD’s arms.

 

“Only PE” he groaned which earned a laugh from Dara.

 

“Come on, let’s get going before our teacher will scold us” Dara slapped GD’s arm and went ahead of them.

 

 

Without Dara’s knowledge twelve envious eyes were watching her from above.

"!"

_________________________________________

Who do you think is that guy on Dara's dream?

Fanboys slash jealousy slash love story will start soooon ;) Yay!!

Silent readers get out of your cages .. xD

 

Comment.Subscribe ♥♥♥