Chapter 36

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 36 - Thunder

 

 

 

Tabi and Dara were on their way to school. As he parked his car every girl's eyes were glued to the car. Fan girls knew it is Tabi's car, especially the queenka – Miyoung.

 

“Omygosh! TOP oppa is here!!!” one of the girl shouted as Tabi went out of the driver's seat.

 

“Look at him. He is so handsome!! Omygosh! His smile! FML!” another girl said.

 

'His smile?' Miyoung got curious and so she glanced at him.

 

It's rare for him to smile especially early in the morning. She saw him walking to the passenger's seat and open the car door.

 

'Dara Park!' she rolled her eyes as she saw the girl getting out of the car. Her blood boiled and anger rose up in here inside.

 

 

He was having the great day today because of what happen in the morning. Dara smiled at him as she got out of the car.

 

“Thank you” she said.

 

“Anything for my girlfriend” he smiled at her.

 

'This guy!' Dara smiled at the thought.

 

Tabi intertwined his hand on hers. He wanted to announce to the whole YGU that she is already owned by him. So that no more fan boys will approach Dara.

 

“Seunghyun this is awkward” she said as she looked at their hands.

 

“It's not” Tabi insisted and swayed their hands both.

 

 

“Is Dara unnie her girlfriend already?”

 

“They look so cute together.”

 

“Omo! My TOP heart!”

 

“They're both lucky they have each other.”

 

 

Students kept on talking as they passed by them.

 

Seunghyun accompany Dara to her first subject and when they arrived at the door, he kissed her forehead.

 

“I love you. See you later” he smiled and left.

 

 

'I love you' those three words keep on repeating in her head as she made her way to her chair.

 

Later did she know that she is already blushing just thinking of what he said.

 

 

-skip-

 

 

It was time for P.E and Dara was on the changing room when Miyoung appeared.

 

“Yah” she called Dara.

 

Dara looked up at her then back on her shoelace. “What do you want now Miyoung?”
“Is it true that you and TOP oppa are together now?” she asked.

 

“And what if I say yes?” Dara asked, raising her brow.

 

“Well, I need to get rid of you as soon as I can. Because as you know TOP oppa is only mine” Miyoung said and leaned on the lockers, smiling michievously at her.

 

“Omygosh Miyoung, grow up will you? You're so childish!” Dara started to make her way to the door.

 

“DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME DARA PARK!! I'M STILL TALKING TO YOU, YOU !!!” Miyoung screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

 

Dara didn't mind her and keep on walking out. Miyoung didn't know that Tabi was waiting for Dara outside the girl's changing room.

 

Miyoung ran after her and pulled her shirt back making her stumble down.

 

“Ouch!” she cried.

 

“Darabbit!!!” Tabi ran to her. He saw Miyoung holding her shirt and eyed her hatefully.

 

“HWANG MIYOUNG!!!!!” he shouted at her.

 

“Oppa ...”

 

“Don't call me that ! Now what did you do to my girlfriend?” he asked, his eyes full of hate.

 

“I … I didn't do anything.”

 

“Oh really?” he stood up walking towards her.

 

“Seunghyun let's go. Just leave that girl there” Dara said as she held his arm.

 

“No Dara, she hurt you again” Tabi insisted.

 

“Please” she pleaded “I'm almost late for P.E.”

 

“Okay, okay” he smiled at her then he turned back to Miyoung who was standing at the locker looking at them scared “And you” he pointed at her “If you laid another hand to Dara again, I swear I will rip your head off. Remember that” he warned her that made her eyes widened but nodded her head later.

 

 

“Dara gwenchana?” he asked her as soon as they left on the changing room.

 

“I'm okay Seunghyun” she answered and smiled.

 

“Tell me if ever she will hurt you again arraso?”

 

“Yes sir!”

 

“Dara I'm serious!”

 

“I am too” she giggled “now go back to your room kay?” she give him two thumbs up.

 

“I'll skip. I want to watch you do the sprints” he stubbornly told her.

 

“Whatever” she rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

------SKIP------

 

 

School was over and so Tabi and Dara were on their way home.

 

“Where are the other boys? I didn't seen them today” Dara asked as soon as she finished fastening her seat belt.

 

“I think they had their respective meeting with their parents” he said unsure.

 

“Ah I see” she nodded.

 

 

When they arrived at their apartment, they saw a car parked.

 

Dara glances at Tabi as if asking him about the car.

 

“Maybe that's the other tenant's car or we have a new neighbor” he shrugged.

 

 

Dara made her way first to the 6th floor while Tabi parked the car when she saw a guy sitting on the stairs right on the their floor. Confused, she continued walking.

 

The guy was sitting with his head buried on his lap. Shrugging she continue walking and typed her codes when she arrived in front of her door.

 

Tabi saw the guy but didn't give it a deal and made his way right to Dara's apartment.

 

 

“Did you saw a guy on the stairs?” Dara asked as she saw him entering.

 

“Yeah. He looks creepy though” Tabi admitted.

 

“I was about to say that” she chuckled.

 

 

'Knock Knock'

 

“Let me get it” Tabi offered.

 

 

As the door swung open he saw a guy standing in front of him, the same guy on the stairs.

 

“How may I help you?” he asked, trying to be polite.

 

“Is this Dara Park's apartment?” the guy asked.

 

“Yes” he nodded his head.

 

“Who's that Seunghyun?” Dara called and instead of waiting for him to answer her she made her way to the door.

 

As she scanned the man from head to toe she squinted her eyes.

 

“Noona!” the guy tackled her with his hug.

 

“Thunder?” she asked unsure.

 

The guy named Thunder pouted and frowned at the same time “How could you forget me noona?”

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I was standing in front of Dara and this guy who was a little creepy out there a while ago.

 

“Thunder?” Dara asked as she hug back the guy. She's not sure whether she know this guy or not but yet she hug him back? >.<

 

I saw the man whom she called Thunder pouted and frowned. Is he trying to seduce my girlfriend? That can't happen.

 

“How could you forget me noona?” he asked.

 

“Is it really you?” Dara asked again, now shocked.

 

“Of course it is me!” he proudly said.

 

“You're getting more handsome as the days passed by huh?” she .

 

“I am always handsome noona” she smiled.

 

This guy! Can't her hear himself? Psssh.

 

“Aigoo this man” she ruffled his hair.

 

“How come I didn't get a kiss?” he said and puckered his lips to her.

 

Kiss? Omygosh! Did he just asked a kiss from my girlfriend?

 

My blood started to boil as I keep on looking at them all so sweet at each other.

 

 

“Noona won't forget to give Sanghyunnie a kiss” I saw Dara smiled. Thunder grinned as Dara kissed him on the cheeks.

 

“Ahum” I coughed trying to get their attention.

 

Thunder looked at my way “Noona who's he?” he asked.

 

“Oh, I forgot to introduce him to you” she giggled “Sanghyun, this is Seunghyun and Seunghyun this is Sanghyun my brother” Dara introduced him to me as she pointed me and him.

 

They're siblings? OTL. Choi Seunghyun, how could you get jealous over her younger brother? This is humiliating.

 

“Nice to meet you hyung” he said and held out his hand.

 

“Yeah, nice to meet you too” I shook his hand and tried to give him a smile.

 

“By any chance, are you my noona's ...”

 

“Yes I am her boyfriend” I nodded proudly. I know what he is asking just by looking at his facial expression so I finished it myself.

 

He stood up and bowed down “Please take care of my noona and I'm sorry in advance for the faults that she will do in the future”

 

“Yah! Park Sanghyun!” Dara shouted.

 

“Hehe. Noona~ saranghae” he said to her sweetly and make a heart shaped with his hands.

 

“Aissssh! You … “ she pointed him “ be thankful that I love you and that you are my younger brother or else I'll smack that head of yours” she finished.

 

“I know you won't do it noona” Thunder smiled affectionately at him.

 

 

 

-

 

 

Sanghyun already went home and so it is only Dara and Tabi left.

 

“I thought you don't have a brother” Tabi said.

 

“I have one. He was just arrived home. His living-by-yourself-mission is done and so he is back to our houses” Dara explained.

 

“If you didn't tell me that he is your brother I will surely think that he is one of your admirers again” he sighed just by thinking of Dara's admirer slash fan boys.

 

“Just tell me you get jealous boy. Haha” Dara laughed.

 

“Oh, no. Seunghyun can't easily be jealous over a guy” he said as he slung his arm to her neck.

 

“Oh really? What if I will say yes to Donghae's another invitation?” she said as if challenging him.

 

“Say yes to him. I don't care” he said as he closed his eyes.

 

Dara smirked and got her phone dialing Donghae's number.

 

“Hello? Donghae-ssi, about your invitation. Yes. I'll be going there. For real. Okay bye. See you tomorrow” she ended her call with Donghae.

 

“Darabbit, tell me you're just joking” he said still closing his eyes.

 

“Oh I'm not joking Seunghyun, you can even check my call history. You can see Donghae's name there” she said, wiggling her brows.

 

“Dara Parkkkk~” he whined and pull his hair in annoyance.

_____________________________________