Bigbang gang

The Boy Next Door

 

 

Dara packed her things that night. Her younger brother Sanghyun is not there coz he was also sent away just like what happened to her. Her mother promised her that she will visit her if she would have time.

 

“Darling, don’t worry okay? Your father knows what he is doing. This is for your own good too. I will visit you there once or twice a month to check on you” her mother told her as they arranged her things in her bag.

 

She nodded and proceeded in choosing and arranging her things. Her dad is in out-of-town right now for their business meeting so only the two of them were left excluding their maids.

 

Later that night, before she sleeps she thought of how things will go through.

 

*Is this really gonna change me? Am I gonna survive this?* Tears fell down on her cheeks, and then she dozed off.

 

 

 

“Dara, wake up now dear. It’s time for you to go to your apartment. Darling, wake up now” Mrs. Park tap her shoulder.

 

She fluttered her eyes open and saw her mom smiling sweetly at her.

 

“Good morning, mom” she stood up and pecked her mom on the cheeks. She made her way to the bathroom and freshens herself. She wore a skinny jeans and a crop top paired with a sneakers. She fixed her hair in a messy bun and wore her nerdy glasses.

 

Her mom was waiting for her in the dining area. “You look as gorgeous as ever dear” her mom beamed at her.

 

“Of course, my mom’s pretty that’s why I am pretty” she laughed.

 

“I know right?” her mom joined her in laughing.

 

 

 

 

Big Bang crew was again in a fight with BTOB – their ultimate rival. GD – their leader – was badly hurt. TOP on the other hand gained a broken ribs plus a scrapped arm. Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri got a bruised face and busted lips. In short, Big Bang is injured. BTOB with Eunkwang as their leader got the worse injury moreover they lost too.

 

The crew decided to stay in TOP’s apartment because it’s the nearest place where they were standing now.

 

“Hyung, are you sure you can still drive?” asked Seungri, the youngest of the crew.

 

“What do you think, am I that weak?! Psshh” TOP answered in an annoyed voice.

 

Daesung, which is older than Seungri nudged him on his sides, telling him to shut up. GD and Taeyang looked at their maknae with firing eyes. TOP is scary when annoyed, so Seungri closed his mouth.

TOP fixed his seat belt and speed off. The three members at the back were bumping at each other due to high speed. Good thing GD buckles his belt.

 

 

 

Park’s car halted to a stop in an apartment. Dara went out and looked at it from top to bottom.

 

“This is it?” she asked their driver.

 

“Yes. This is it young miss” her driver answered and bowed. She nodded and gets her things in their car.

 

“Let me help you young miss” her driver offered. “Thank you but I can handle this. This is the reason why my father sent me here to let me have good manners, so I guess this is the first thing to do” she smiled at him and bowed.

 

“If ever you forgot your apartment, room 6A is your number. Take care young miss” her driver bowed at her then went inside the driver’s seat.

 

 

Dara is struggling bringing her things upstairs but she can’t do anything. She needs to do this. No one will help her. Ever. She saw the elevator and gladly skips to it. But her face went from relieved to rage.

 

“What kind of apartment is this?! Ugh! I can smell my bad luck today. Hoo!” she kicked the elevator which is under construction.

 

It is a three building apartment. She is in building 1 room 6A. Every building there are six floors. ‘LUCKY’ for her, she’s in the last floor.

 

She’s in fifth floor already, struggling every step she took with her heavy things. She sighed and put her things aside and sat on one of the stairs.

 

“I’ll get skinny with this. Gosssh! Two thumbs down for the owner.” She stomped her feet and pulled her hair in annoyance.

 

A group of guys were coming on her way. TOP was on the lead followed by GD.

 

“This apartment needs a breakdown. Pssshh!” TOP hissed.

 

Unfortunately, some things of Dara were blocking the way. TOP kicked it aside and stomped his feet heavily. He didn’t saw Dara’s hands which is on the floor flatly and stomped it.

 

“Oowwww! What the?!” she cried in pain and rubbed her hands. “Yah, you ty blue hair guy. Apologize. Now!!” she screamed at him.

 

TOP stopped and glanced at her then continue on walking. The members stopped and looked at Dara in fear. No one called TOP as ‘ty blue hair guy’. Lucky for her, TOP is in pain – that means he don’t give a to anybody.

 

GD got the bag and handed it to Dara “Is this yours miss?”

 

Dara who’s annoyed looked at him and nodded. Her hand is still in pain.

 

“I’m sorry about my hyung and sorry about what happened” GD smiled apologetically at her.

 

Taeyang gave her a band aid “I hope this will help.” He smiled at her and walked upstairs.

 

“We’re sorry again” Daesung and Seungri said in unison then made their way to their hyung’s room.

 

She just nodded. She started picking up her things. GD who’s the only one left helped her.

 

“Uhm. No need. I can do it” she said.

 

“Let me just help you as a sorry for what my hyung did” he started to pick her things up “Where’s your room by the way?”

 

“Room 6A”

 

“Oh~ Just across TOP hyung’s room” GD lead the way to her room.

 

Dara’s tailing behind him. When they reached her area GD bowed at her and said, “Sorry again”

 

“It’s not your fault, it’s his’. Let him do the apology” she unlocked her door and turn to face him again “Thanks for helping by the way”

 

“No beggies. Call me Jiyong” he handed his hands to her.

 

“Dara” she shook his hands.

 

Then GD walked to room 6B which is just across Dara’s room.