BTOB crew

The Boy Next Door

 

 

       Dara was cleaning the area where they ate a while ago. Big Bang already left, even though they insist in helping her. This day was full of emotions to her; pain due to her allergy, happiness for she found a new friend on her first day in her new home. But she didn’t know yet what will happen to her later this night.

 

“Waaahh~ I never thought I’ll find new friends today” she happily said as she settled on the couch and turn on her laptop.

 

“1483 emails?! Aigooo~ did they know that I am here stuck in this apartment? Aww. I miss my girl friends there” she sighed and closed her laptop.

 

She made her way to her bedroom and freshens herself.

 

“So this is freedom huh, Dara? Now that you have it, why won’t you savor the moment that you are here in this apartment?!” she thought of things that she will do before school days get back.

 

She wore her pj’s and dried her hair. She applied cream on her face and lay down on her bed.

 

“There bed is not that hard as I thought” she rolled from left to right.

 

I wonder what will happen to me tomorrow. Hoo~” she thought and closed her eyes.

 

 

Seungri, Jiyong, Taeyang, and Daesung were already in their respective houses. TOP on the other hand was on his way back to his apartment from buying a pack of cigarette in a nearby store when a stone was thrown at his back.

 

“What the?!” he shouted in fury.

 

“Seunghyun hyung, nice to see in here” Sungjae the maknae of BTOB said.

 

“Don’t call me hyung” he told him and went back in walking.

 

“Woah! Are you having a PMS hyung?” Peniel snickered. The 6 of them laughed.

 

“What you want?” TOP turn to them and asked.

 

“Nothing! We’re on our way to visit you in your apartment” Minhyuk answered and smiled at him.

 

“F**k you!” he screamed at them and ran as fast as he could back to his apartment.

 

! You moronic BTOB! Aisssh! I hate running. Did they know my apartment number? This is crazy” he thought as he keep on running.

 

He looked back and saw BTOB still far-away from them. Good sign or Bad sign?

 

 

Tabi hurriedly ran upstairs. When he reached the last floor BTOB were already on the first floor ready to run upstairs.

 

He knocked on Dara’s room hardly, and then he went to his room; open it and closed it hard enough for them to hear it. He went to Dara’s room and knocked it hard.

 

 

Dara was on the middle of her sleep when someone knocks on her door.

 

“Ahh~ who’s this person knocking and disturbing me from my beauty rest? Ugh!” she messes her hair and went lazily to the door.

 

“Who’s there?” she asked in a sleepy tone.

 

-Knock knock-

 

She took a peek on the peephole and saw TOP in the doorway.

 

 

BTOB was on the 3rd floor already.

 

Seunghyun hyunggggg~”Sungjae cooed.

 

“! It’s not that I am afraid of them, it’s just that I don’t want them to ransack my house and make a ruckus in here” TOP mumbled.

 

Dara’s door burst open.

 

“What happ-“

 

TOP barged in her house, grabbed her and closed the door quietly.

 

“Shhh. Keep quiet” he told her and led her to her room.

 

“What happen to you?” she asked, fully awake now.

 

 

Where are you TOP hyung?”

 

Maybe he’s on the other building.”

 

But I saw him running this way.”

 

I am sure he is here.”

 

 

-Knock knock-

 

“Don’t open the door” he reminded her.

 

“It’s okay. Stay here” she assured him.

 

Dara went to the door and take a look at the peephole. She opened the door and there she saw a group of guys.

 

“May I help you?” she innocently asked them.

 

“Did you see a blue hair guy in your apartment?” Minhyuk asked.

 

“Blue hair guy? I’m sorry but I don’t know any people in here, I’m a new tenant in here” she answered 70% truth.

 

“Don’t lie to me missy” Hyunsik said as he trace his fingers on her jaw. She jerked back. The other members laughed.

 

“Let me check her apartment” Eunkwang told them with Il Hoon, Peniel and Changsub at his back.

 

“Don’t touch me! GET OUT!” Dara screamed.

 

TOP’s eyes went wide as he heard Dara screamed. He didn’t get if Dara told him to ‘GET OUT’ or if she told them to ‘GET OUT’. He didn’t want to leave Dara behind but he if he’ll go out she will be in danger more. So he opens the window on her room and looked down. He saw an emergency ladder and without any second thought he ran to it and didn’t forget to close the window back.

 

Dara knew why TOP was in a hurry when he knock on her door.

 

“I don’t know who is that ‘blue hair guy’ you’re talking about” she told them firmly, hiding her nervousness. It’s her first time to see this kind of guys for her entire teenage life.

 

“Stop lying you ” Minhyuk slapped her. She touched her cheeks and winced in pain.

 

“We saw him coming this way” Sungjae added.

 

Eunkwang went out with the other 3 boys, “he’s not in here.”

 

“Maybe he went to the rooftop” Changsub added.

 

“But we heard a door being closed” Sungjae told them with his ‘believe-me-guys’ expression.

 

“But maknae he is not in here. No trace of being him in here. Maybe he tricked us with that door sound” Eunkwang told them and gestured them to go out.

“See you around missy” Minhyuk blew a kiss to her and waved. They closed the door loud, enough for a picture frame to shatter.

 

 

She went directly to her room and saw TOP not there.

 

Where is he?” she asked as she searched around

 

-Knock knock-

 

Who is it?” she asked herself in horror.