Chapter 30

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 30 - A night with him

 

 

 

Minutes have passed but Seunghyun and Dara were still in that position. Dara kept on pushing him but he was so heavy for her.

 

“Seunghyun-ah, come on wake up!” she shook him. She started to feel stiff already. “Please wake up” she was begging to the drunk guy.

 

“Darabbit, you’re only mine hmm?” she heard him spoke.

 

“Seunghyun wake up” she said again hoping for a response from him.

 

“Please tell me I’m yours” he said.

 

Dara sighed “Okay, Okay. You’re mine Seunghyun. Come on move aside already” she pushed his weight.

 

“Mean it” he whispered to her ears.

 

Dara blow an air “Ah, I’m getting crazy” she murmured. “Seunghyun-ah, I am yours only yours okay? And you are mine. Only mine arayo?”

 

A smile was painted to his lips as he heard her say it. Half awake, half asleep he drew his lips closer to her cheeks then he rolled over to the other side.

 

“Ah, you and your lips” Dara whined as she wipe the part where he kissed her. “I already took my shower but now I smell like you” she groaned and stood up.

 

She closed the door and headed to the bathroom. She opened the faucet and went out. She went back to the guy on the floor and knelt beside him.

 

“Mister” she shook him hard. Lucky for her, Seunghyun open his eyes. “Stand up and get your in the bathroom” Dara said and slap his arm.

 

He stumbled to get up and they nearly tripped over when he slung his arm on her neck.

 

“You smell so good Dara” Seunghyun said as he nuzzled her on the neck.

 

“I know and you smell some Seunghyun” Dara replied with a frown on her face. “Take a shower so you’ll sober up” she said and pushed him inside.

 

“No I won’t” he said groggily. “We will take a shower together” Seunghyun said and grabbed Dara inside with him. She struggled to let go but the drunkard show no signs of letting her go.

 

“Seunghyun, no!” she firmly told him.

 

“Just this night” he put his index finger in front of her face. “Let’s make this night unforgettable.”

 

“Ahh! You and your erted mind!” she shouted and stormed off. She heard him laughing inside.

 

 

Is he drunk or not? She asked herself.

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun went out with only a towel on his hips.

 

“Are you d – Choi Seunghyun you ayy!” Dara screamed and turned her back on him.

 

“Darabbit can you get my things there?” he said as he scratched his head.

 

“Ah, I’m going crazy!” Dara stamped her feet as she headed to the apartment across her.

 

When she went back, Seunghyun saw her face flushed.

 

“You owe me big time, you drunkard” she throw him his clothes.

 

“Thank you Darabbit” he said and smiled.

 

When Seunghyun finished changing he said “You really have a fashion sense, even my boxer is so fitted with the color of my shirt and short” he grin.

 

“Don’t remind me” she muttered.

 

 

 

 

“You sleep on the couch, I’ll sleep here” she said as she slid on the blanket.

 

“Yes ma’am” Seunghyun saluted.

 

 

 

 

Dara was in the middle of her sleep when she felt an arm wrapping her waist. Half asleep, she slapped the hand slightly and went back to sleep.

 

“I miss you Dara” a murmur escaped from Seunghyun’s lips.

 

“Me too” a sleeping Dara replied. Seunghyun scooted closer to her and dozed off.

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Dara snuggled closer to Seunghyun’s chest. She was still so sleepy that she doesn’t want to wake up yet. The guy beside her is still sleeping soundly. They forgot that they still have classes today. Dara woke up as the alarm clock rang. She turn it off and was about to stand up when an arm pulled her back to bed, “Not yet. Let’s go back to sleep” then brought her closer to his body.

 

“Okay” was the word she could and wrapped her arms to his body. As much as she wanted to go to school, her body won’t cooperate with her so she decided to sleep.

 

 

“Darabbit” he groggily called her up “It’s already noon.”

 

“Hmm? – WHAAT??” Dara immediately stood up and glanced at the clock. True enough, it’s already 12.

 

“Shoot!” she screamed “Ottohke?” panic was all over her face.

 

“Seunghyun-ah what to do?” she shook his body. Instead of her lap she rubbed his lap.

 

“Dara, uhmm … my lap?” he said more of a question.

 

“Omo! I’m sorry” she smiled apologetically to him. Seunghyun nodded his head in response.

 

“It’s over, we’re absent already this morning” simplicity was in the voice of Seunghyun.

 

“Ahh~!” Dara ran to the bathroom to wash.

 

Seunghyun got his phone and saw there are 4 missed calls from each of his friends and 10 messages. When he open it, 8 of the messages where asking him where is he and the other 2 is telling him that the class in the afternoon is suspended. He knocked on the bathroom.

 

“What?” she screamed, panic was still on her voice.

 

“No need to panic Dara, classes is suspended this afternoon Jiyong and Youngbae texted me” he said as he closed his eyes.

 

“What did you say?” Dara peeked at the door, her hair full of shampoo bubbles.

 

“There’s no classes this afternoon.”

 

“Thanks goodness – Ahh my eyes!” she slammed the door and went back to her business.

 

“Be careful Dara” Seunghyun reminded her and went back to her bed.

______________________________________________________________

Is Tabi really drunk? :D

What can you say about this chapter?

 

REMEMBER TO COMMENT!